PDA

View Full Version : progress thread

juxtapose
11-06-2014, 11:15 PM

Rate my back and progress. Be gentle (:

j03
11-07-2014, 01:10 AM
You need "before" pictures to call this progress. Do you even lift bro?

|2eap
11-07-2014, 02:14 AM
yea before pic to compare it to, a time frame it took you to get their lol
all important details to see if you made progress. i mean for all we know you wrestled, played baseball and football throughout highschool and have always been like that.

juxtapose
11-07-2014, 02:16 PM
You need "before" pictures to call this progress. Do you even lift bro?

These are my before. When I was a hungry skeleton.

I don't know if I lift, do I even lift bros?

Naomi
11-07-2014, 05:49 PM
Eh, unimpressed. Keep trying, you'll get there one day. ^__^

This is how it's done..

BEFORE
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

AFTER

don't be jealous. i know it can be difficult to be outdone by a girl. :/

Miri
11-07-2014, 10:29 PM
Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

|2eap
11-07-2014, 10:34 PM
juxtapose
Nice before an after pics update your first post with it. In all honestly I think its great progress, how long did it take? Any diets you made, workout routines you started.
To be fair you dont wanna get tooo big. but I would suggest going to something more contemporary and just maintain the size you have achieved.

Idk if you list, could be roids, but at the end of the day its good progress. I'm curious as to how long it took though.

juxtapose
11-08-2014, 09:21 AM
Eh, unimpressed. Keep trying, you'll get there one day. ^__^

This is how it's done..

BEFORE

AFTER

don't be jealous. i know it can be difficult to be outdone by a girl. :/

Damnnn I can't keep up, you're just so shredded.

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
Thanks bro

juxtapose
Nice before an after pics update your first post with it. In all honestly I think its great progress, how long did it take? Any diets you made, workout routines you started.
To be fair you dont wanna get tooo big. but I would suggest going to something more contemporary and just maintain the size you have achieved.

Idk if you list, could be roids, but at the end of the day its good progress. I'm curious as to how long it took though.

No roids all natty. I'll post my routine and dieting plans later tonight.

juxtapose
11-08-2014, 02:12 PM
All natural, no juice.

Supplements:

Centrum Multivitamin
Fish Oil 500mg x2 a day (Breakfast/Dinner) ---> Essential fatty acids that are not produced in our body. You can eat lots of salmon which are high in oils that are also good.
Vitamin C 500mg x2 a day (Breakfast/Dinner) --> I don't want to get ebola. Stay healthy.
Vitamin D3 200 iu x2 a day (Breakfast/Dinner) --> Good if you don't get enough sun. Vitamin D is a steroid derivative and it promotes natural testosterone secretion in the body.

Diet:

Lean Bulk (minimal carbohydrates)

Breakfast: 2 bagels, 3-5 whole hard boiled eggs, smoked salmon. (~6-8g protein/egg, my local smoked salmon packets ~25g protein)
Snack: Canned Tuna/Sardines. (~15-20g protein)
Lunch: 1lb Chicken/Steak - grilled if possible and a bowl of spinach (~100+g of protein)
Snack: Canned Tuna/Sardines
Dinner: 1lb Chicken/Steak

Routine: Everything is 8-10 reps

Monday (Chest/Biceps): Inclined Dumbbell/Bench Press 4x, Flat Dumbbell/Bench Press 3x, Chest Flyes 3x, Chest Dips 3x, Barbell Curls 3x, Preacher Curls 3x
Tuesday (Legs): Squats 4x, Lunges 3x, Leg Press 3x, Leg Curls 3x
Wednesday (Back): Deadlift 4x, Lat Pulldowns 3x, Bent Over Rows 3x, Dumbbell Rows 3x
Thursday (Shoulders/Triceps): 4x Shoulder Press, Upright Rows 3x, Lateral Raises 3x, Front Raises 3x, Lying Rear Delt Raises 3x, Close-Grip Bench Press 3x, Pulldowns 4x, Skullcrushers 3x
Saturday (Full Body): Deadlift 3x, Squats 3x, Weighted Pullups 3x

Get plenty of sleep. You create your muscles in the gym, you maintain them with proper dieting, and lastly they grow when you sleep properly.

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

|2eap
11-08-2014, 03:15 PM
All natural, no juice.

Supplements:

Centrum Multivitamin
Fish Oil 500mg x2 a day (Breakfast/Dinner) ---> Essential fatty acids that are not produced in our body. You can eat lots of salmon which are high in oils that are also good.
Vitamin C 500mg x2 a day (Breakfast/Dinner) --> I don't want to get ebola. Stay healthy.
Vitamin D3 200 iu x2 a day (Breakfast/Dinner) --> Good if you don't get enough sun. Vitamin D is a steroid derivative and it promotes natural testosterone secretion in the body.

Diet:

Lean Bulk (minimal carbohydrates)

Breakfast: 2 bagels, 3-5 whole hard boiled eggs, smoked salmon. (~6-8g protein/egg, my local smoked salmon packets ~25g protein)
Snack: Canned Tuna/Sardines. (~15-20g protein)
Lunch: 1lb Chicken/Steak - grilled if possible and a bowl of spinach (~100+g of protein)
Dinner: 1lb Chicken/Steak

Routine: Everything is 8-10 reps

Monday (Chest/Biceps): Inclined Dumbbell/Bench Press 4x, Flat Dumbbell/Bench Press 3x, Chest Flyes 3x, Chest Dips 3x, Barbell Curls 3x, Preacher Curls 3x
Tuesday (Legs): Squats 4x, Lunges 3x, Leg Press 3x, Leg Curls 3x
Wednesday (Back): Deadlift 4x, Lat Pulldowns 3x, Bent Over Rows 3x, Dumbbell Rows 3x
Thursday (Shoulders/Triceps): 4x Shoulder Press, Upright Rows 3x, Lateral Raises 3x, Front Raises 3x, Lying Rear Delt Raises 3x, Close-Grip Bench Press 3x, Pulldowns 4x, Skullcrushers 3x
Saturday (Full Body): Deadlift 3x, Squats 3x, Weighted Pullups 3x

Get plenty of sleep. You create your muscles in the gym, you maintain them with proper dieting, and lastly they grow when you sleep properly.

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Sick, I'd probably take creatine before and during gym workout to just get that extra edge and put myself to the limit.
Nice routine, keep it up mate.

ohealno
11-08-2014, 03:47 PM
Personally I think you looked great with your before pictures. Nice routine, looks like you're keeping healthy so keep on keeping on! Protein can be a pain to keep up on.

juxtapose
11-08-2014, 05:38 PM
Sick, I'd probably take creatine before and during gym workout to just get that extra edge and put myself to the limit.
Nice routine, keep it up mate.

The thing about creatine is that it is essentially giving you a lot of ATP (energy), but a lot of the extra weight that you put on is really water weight. The only future supplements I'm going to consider taking is Nitrogen Monoxide based preworkouts and a possible fat burner once I'm done with my bulk. I'm hovering around 11-12% body fat hopefully come April 2015 I'll shed those extra 3-4% to hover around 8-9% body fat. Also a bowl of ice cream is better than creatine as postworkout because it triggers your insulin growth hormones which increases muscle growth.

|2eap
11-08-2014, 05:55 PM
The thing about creatine is that it is essentially giving you a lot of ATP (energy), but a lot of the extra weight that you put on is really water weight. The only future supplements I'm going to consider taking is Nitrogen Monoxide based preworkouts and a possible fat burner once I'm done with my bulk. I'm hovering around 11-12% body fat hopefully come April 2015 I'll shed those extra 3-4% to hover around 8-9% body fat. Also a bowl of ice cream is better than creatine as postworkout because it triggers your insulin growth hormones which increases muscle growth.
what time frame did it take you to bulk up?

juxtapose
11-08-2014, 06:02 PM
what time frame did it take you to bulk up?

So I've been lifting on and off for about 4 years. This isn't the biggest I've ever been, but it's probably the most aesthetic I've ever been. I'm still working towards bulking up another 15-20 pounds then leaning it all out probably lose a good 10 pounds in the process of cutting, but I'll be better looking instead of so bulky. Just remember lifting for strength =/= aesthetics. Sometimes strength training gives aesthetics, but that comes down to your genetics. Usually strength training just makes you look like a giant bear. My goal is to gain another at least 15 pounds by the end of December.

Lindsay
11-08-2014, 06:14 PM
Good luck & keep up the good work! :)
Maybe you should become a personal trainer.

juxtapose
11-08-2014, 06:43 PM
Good luck & keep up the good work! :)
Maybe you should become a personal trainer.

I'm actually going to be applying for medical school next cycle, but I'll be one shredded doctor!

juxtapose
11-08-2014, 08:58 PM
LOLZ, should do something with nutrition too.
What's so funneh weirdo. Nutrition isn't my style. Just med school and gym on my mind.

rachel
11-08-2014, 09:04 PM
a bowl of ice cream is better than creatine as postworkout

this sounds like my kinda workout

juxtapose
11-09-2014, 10:38 AM
Ice cream triumphs all.

|2eap
11-13-2014, 12:49 AM
Ice cream triumphs all.
Aye when I move over there, I'm gonna need some motivation and a spotter when I hit the gym. You down bro?

juxtapose
11-13-2014, 01:06 AM
Aye when I move over there, I'm gonna need some motivation and a spotter when I hit the gym. You down bro?

You're coming to Miami bro?

|2eap
11-13-2014, 01:09 AM
You're coming to Miami bro?

Yo wat I thought u were where Alexa is from? lol

juxtapose
11-13-2014, 01:28 AM
Yo wat I thought u were where Alexa is from? lol

Moving back for med school hopefully.

juxtapose
07-08-2015, 08:00 PM
*bump* This is me as of now. Same weight :D (more muscle less fat), just finished cutting and am now back to lean bulking.

Stats:

Flat Bench: I avoid cause of shoulder pain, instead I do dumbbell flat bench --> 90 lb dumbbells, haven't tried to max cause I'm afraid of shoulder injury.
Incline Bench: 185 lbs for reps, haven't tried to max
OHP: 135 lbs 1RM
Squats: 365 lbs 1RM
DL: 315 lbs for reps, haven't tried to max