PDA

View Full Version : Information - Retired PetPets & Paint Brushes

Meitedlce
12-21-2011, 01:06 AM
A table of retired Petpets & Paint Brushes.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Here is a basic table of Retired Petpets and Retired Paint Brushes. It has already updated once due to suggestions. If there are others missing, please drop me a hint. If any retire in the future, also let me know.

I know when I first started collecting these, I was always searching the trades and through blogs trying to locate all of them, it can be difficult if you're unsure or new. Maybe this will help one or two people :)

Thanks to those who find this useful!

*Kylae, as you suggested below, I performed a search through JellyNeo's database, ([Only registered and activated users can see links]), where I did locate a few that I was missing, so thanks! Still, I found that there were still some missing, so I also hit Wiki, and found some there also.

*Sherri, look, I have large pictures now, thanks! I did use the hosting site you suggested, [Only registered and activated users can see links]

:confused:BTW, what's with the Yooyu shooting up to 2.5m over the last couple of weeks, they were at 500-750k, woah!:confused:

Meitedlce
12-21-2011, 01:07 AM
If I wanted to delete this comment <--- this one, how? I don't see anywhere to remove comments or such.

thanks ya'll.

meitelce

Kylae
12-21-2011, 01:14 AM
You could just search on Jellyneo for r180 for all the retired Petpets you're missing.

Meitedlce
12-21-2011, 01:26 AM
In all seriousness, I had no idea you could do that.
- So thanks!

Kylae
12-21-2011, 01:30 AM

Harry Potter
12-21-2011, 01:48 AM
Not really sure what we need this guide for q:

But if your pic is too small, upload it to a image hosting site like tinypic or image shack and use that url.

Example: [img][Only registered and activated users can see links][/ img] take out the space after the /

John
01-05-2012, 08:29 PM
you are missing darigan yooyu

Carrot
01-05-2012, 09:43 PM
John, he just put the basic colored petpets, and yooyu is on there so there would be no point for a darigan yooyu as well.

IndigoSunset
01-05-2012, 10:05 PM
Though in the case of the yooyu, they can't be painted to get to the others. A yooyu cannot be painted snow, so it's important to differentiate. For most other petpets, it's the cost of the petpet plus a percentage of the pppb price. The same cannot be said for the yooyu, where each colour is a distinct species.

John
01-06-2012, 12:22 PM
Darigan yooyu is a completely different from yooyu, you cant make a darigan yooyu no matter what. they cant be painted so that should be on here.

this guide is decent at best

Ben
01-06-2012, 12:24 PM
Not really sure what we need this guide for q:

But if your pic is too small, upload it to a image hosting site like tinypic or image shack and use that url.

Example: [img][Only registered and activated users can see links][/ img] take out the space after the /

Collectors Sherri!!!!! I'm collecting some retired petpets. This guide is helpful XD

Meitedlce
01-07-2012, 04:58 PM
Had no idea, and not a understanding about the Darigan Yooyu, what would happen if you tried to paint a Yooyu with a Darigan PetPet Paint Brush?

I will not try it myself, surely someone here has.

As stated earlier, I was only using this Guide for the basic colors of each species. Being a collector myself, well... was/am?, until those Neo-TNT-punks locked by PetPet collection account..... I had just gotten two more Furwitches too!

I might go back and add the Darigan Yooyu in a day or two, but I will wait for some additional feedback.

IndigoSunset
01-07-2012, 06:21 PM
Had no idea, and not a understanding about the Darigan Yooyu, what would happen if you tried to paint a Yooyu with a Darigan PetPet Paint Brush?
The same as if you got a Pet and tried to paint it with a brush that it doesn't have a colour released for? You simply can't do it.

And with the yooyu, they are all the basics of the species. You have the Snow Kookith and White Ona which can't be painted so you should also have: