PDA

View Full Version : [FR] Registration Window: Monday, October 13

txtsd
10-10-2014, 02:08 AM
Flight Rising news post ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Registration will be available at 5:30 Server Time on October 13th, and close at 5:30 Server Time on Tuesday, October 14th.

It's a pity we can't take advantage of the referral bonus :P

Jessea
10-10-2014, 03:50 AM
I was gonna make a post about this but you beat me to it. :P I was thinking the same thing! It's about time though, i'm gonna make soooo many shells.

mt5o5bd
10-10-2014, 05:46 AM
It's a pity we can't take advantage of the referral bonus :P
I know right?

j03
10-10-2014, 09:26 AM
A good way to recruit new members to the game and have them start using your awesome bot. :)

txtsd
10-11-2014, 04:48 PM
A good way to recruit new members to the game and have them start using your awesome bot. :)

If anyone even sees this post xD

Poem
10-11-2014, 05:00 PM
What do you mean, we can't take advantage of the referral bonus? txtsd

I've been looking forward to a registration window for forever now~! (: thanks for this post!

Zeus
10-11-2014, 05:07 PM
Yes! I've been checking the website everyday because I want an account >.>

txtsd
10-12-2014, 12:42 AM
What do you mean, we can't take advantage of the referral bonus? txtsd

I've been looking forward to a registration window for forever now~! (: thanks for this post!

We are very excited to open the gates once more and welcome new clans to the world of Flight Rising. Be sure to tell all of your friends! Accounts that you refer award you with free gems when your friend purchases them.

I meant this.

XxGevaudanxX
10-12-2014, 05:47 AM
I wanted to get on the site and at least check out the page, but it says it failed to load. So I'm assuming you can't even look at their website without an account? LOL

MarieAntoinetta
10-12-2014, 10:06 AM
Here's to hoping that the Coli bot will be able to be used with a proxy soon ;)

txtsd
10-13-2014, 02:38 AM
Five and a halfish hours until registration opens!

Jessea
10-13-2014, 03:17 AM
MarieAntoinetta you can use it with a VPN :)

Jessea
10-13-2014, 07:38 AM
The window is now open but it doesn't seem to be working for me. I keep getting the 'Whoops, looks like something went wrong." screen.

txtsd
10-13-2014, 08:30 AM
The window is now open but it doesn't seem to be working for me. I keep getting the 'Whoops, looks like something went wrong." screen.

Typical Flight Rising experience.

Jessea
10-13-2014, 08:37 AM
Typical Flight Rising experience.

LOL true, they fixed it now though. Made 10 accounts so far all with super good names.

Zeus
10-13-2014, 08:57 AM
Didn't wanna go overboard, only made 1 account with a /Marijuana/ related name.
+Someone already had Zeus :mad:

---------- Post added at 07:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 AM ----------

I'll just ask an important question, what's the marketplace value for this game? Will it potentially be comparable to neopets in terms of USD for Game Currency/Dragons/Items.
Maybe bigger?

Jessea
10-13-2014, 09:10 AM
Zeus lol one of the accounts i made are drug related too, im wondering if they will make me change it. :P

Also I personally think Flight Rising has the potential to be bigger than neopets. The only reason its holding back is because registration isn't unlimited and is not open all the time, which currently also benefits people like us who sell things like accounts. It could be a year before they open another registration. Apparently 20,000 people signed up in one open reg period and the rarest item on the game is already going for about $2,000-$3,000 irl dollars. I can see it being one of the biggest virtual pet games in the future.

txtsd
10-13-2014, 09:13 AM
Didn't wanna go overboard, only made 1 account with a /Marijuana/ related name.

Zeus lol one of the accounts i made are drug related too, im wondering if they will make me change it. :P

Make more that aren't drug related. They've been banning accounts for silly reasons like these recently.

Zeus
10-13-2014, 09:19 AM

Also I personally think Flight Rising has the potential to be bigger than neopets. The only reason its holding back is because registration isn't unlimited and is not open all the time, which currently also benefits people like us who sell things like accounts. It could be a year before they open another registration. Apparently 20,000 people signed up in one open reg period and the rarest item on the game is
already going for about $2,000-$3,000 irl dollars. I can see it being one of the biggest virtual pet games in the future.

Wow, okay. I didn't look into it much, but thank you. I guess I'm gonna get a start on this then. Haha.

Jessea
10-13-2014, 09:47 AM
Make more that aren't drug related. They've been banning accounts for silly reasons like these recently.

Yeah I know. Their naming rules/policies make no sense. I've seen someone on the forums with the username 'Murder' and nothings happened to them, yet they ban 'Mulch' because it implies death. OTL

Zeus
10-13-2014, 10:07 AM
If my drug-related account gets banned, I will make it my mission in free time to make as much money off exploiting their site as I can.

txtsd
10-13-2014, 05:47 PM
Don't forget to register today!

mt5o5bd
10-13-2014, 06:06 PM
Yeah I know. Their naming rules/policies make no sense. I've seen someone on the forums with the username 'Murder' and nothings happened to them, yet they ban 'Mulch' because it implies death. OTL

You have to admit the mulch thing has become a meme though.
Also the site just died. Again.

txtsd
10-13-2014, 06:19 PM
You have to admit the mulch thing has become a meme though.
Also the site just died. Again.

I really don't know why Mulch is such a bad word lol. Mulch Diggums is one my my favorite characters from Artemis Fowl xD

mt5o5bd
10-13-2014, 06:54 PM
I really don't know why Mulch is such a bad word lol. Mulch Diggums is one my my favorite characters from Artemis Fowl xD

I'm glad I'm not the only one who liked that book series. My favourite one was The Opal Deception but it got stranger after the Time Paradox. I guess the ban is just especially ironic for people who want to create fan dergs.

txtsd
10-13-2014, 07:09 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one who liked that book series. My favourite one was The Opal Deception but it got stranger after the Time Paradox. I guess the ban is just especially ironic for people who want to create fan dergs.

I don't even know if I prefer any one book over the other in that series. They are all so awesome!

mt5o5bd
10-13-2014, 07:23 PM
I don't even know if I prefer any one book over the other in that series. They are all so awesome!

I like Eoin Colfer's work in general, I think, probably except And Another Thing... which referred to Douglas Adam's own work too much. Haven't read his Doctor Who novels though but from what I can remember from The Supernaturalist I liked that too.
And I just found out via google after your last post that the The Last Guardian was out! Should get around to reading that, haha.
It's probably a four way tie for me between the first four books x'D