PDA

View Full Version : [FR] Plight Rising

txtsd
09-27-2014, 11:30 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
The bot is named Plight Rising because it is precisely the description of the situation that the FR devs will find themselves in :rolleyes:
Status: Currently not maintained, and not safe to use even if you manage to fix the network handling since we have no conclusive data on how FR is detecting it.

I had 2 reasons for making this:

Coliseum is extremely slow on my craptop. This is only because of the GUI. Eliminating the GUI meant being able to run the game even on a toaster. Sure, you get points for using html5 over flash, but optimize it for peasant hardware too.
Familiar bonding is a fucking joke. No one has the time, or the patience, to sit there swapping familiars on dergs and bonding them every damn day.

Basically, I wanted to reduce my own workload and frustration because the FR devs wouldn't.

Features:

Gathering
Pinkerton
Feeding
Bonding
Coliseum Autoplayer

Planned:

Nest Incubator
Hoard Tallier (in progress)
Marketplace Sniper
AuctionHouse Autoseller
Mail Attachment Collector
Festive Favors Autobuyer (in progress)
Crim / Swipp / Tomo Autothings
Runes of the Arcanist Autoplayer

Prerequisites:
Python 3.4 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Plight Rising v1.1.1 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Changelog:
v1.1.1

October 29th, 2014
Low level fights should now work

v1.1.0

October 27th, 2014
Added config.spec file to validate config.ini
Boolean values in config.ini are now True/False, not true/false
Added preliminary Shred logic for Coliseum
All features have bad network handling now
Derg death now spits out derg name instead of derg ID

v1.0.9

October 21st, 2014
Updated to handle FR's changed Bonding functions (sneaky bastards)
Added bad network handling for Coliseum opening

v1.0.8

October 13th, 2014
Updated Culex ordering
Fixed the detection of the number of dergs in the party. Spits out a warning if less than 3.

v1.0.7

October 8th, 2014
Fixed Familiar.py so it won't break due to a bad network

v1.0.6

October 5th, 2014
Updated Coliseum.py to reflect changes made by FR's sneaky coliseum festival performance update

v1.0.5

October 1st, 2014
Fixed bad password and maintenance detection

v1.0.4

September 30th, 2014
Specified pip3 in Setup.command because Mac has python2 installed by default ಠ_ಠ

v1.0.3

September 30th, 2014
Specified python3 calls in .command files

v1.0.2

September 30th, 2014
Added .command files for Mac users

v1.0.1

September 29th, 2014
Included setx command in Setup.bat
Fixed .py invokes in .bat files

v1.0

September 28th, 2014
Initial Release

Github:
I uploaded my code to github. If you guys want to report bugs in the code, or implement a new feature or something, or pester me to work on a particular feature, feel free to do so. Go ahead and fork the project too!

Instructions:

Install Python 3.4
Extract the bot to a folder of your choosing.
Run Setup.bat. This will install some python libraries that are necessary for the bot. You only need to do this once, for the setup. (Mac users run Setup.command)
Open config.ini and fill in your details. The fields should be self-explanatory. Don't forget to save.
Pick a batch file to run according to what you want to do. They are aptly named. (Mac users use the .command files)

Gather.bat for Gathering (which includes Pinkerton and Feeding). You can disable these 2 in config.ini if you so wish.
GatherBond.bat for Gathering and then Bonding.
Bond.bat for Bonding.
and Coliseum.bat for running the Coliseum.
If you fill out your userID (the number) in list.py, and set venue to a value from the given venue list, and then run List.bat, you'll be able to see the chance of encountering each mob group, the chance of receiving a loot item, and the amount received. Obviously, the chance percentages are more accurate the more data you have. So if you run it after just, say, a 100 battles, the chance values will be way off, than if you ran it after 500 battles. But you do get to see how many of an item you've received. If you're familiar with epoch time, you can enter a time value to have it skip the entries from before that point. (Mac users run mac_List.command)

Report any crashes and bugs by pasting the stacktrace/log in
tags inside [spoiler] tags. Suggestions are welcome too.

config.ini explanation:
[CODE][account]
username = "herp"
password = "derp"
proxy = "123.123.123.123:8080" # This is the format for a proxy. Proxy doesn't work for the Coliseum yet.
# visit chrome://version and paste the User Agent value here. Don't use firefox. It should look like the example value below.
useragent = "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/37.0.2049.0 Safari/537.36"
# Only change this if you know what DNT is and if you have it enabled in your browser
DNT = false

# true if you want to grab Pinkerton's daily while gathering
pinkerton = true
# true if you want to feed your dergs while gathering
feed = true

[[gather]]
# pick from these values
# earth, plague, wind, water, lightning, ice, shadow, light, arcane, nature, fire
area = "earth"
# pick from these values
# hunt, fish, catch, forage, dig, scavenge
action = "hunt"

[[bond]]
# these bonding delay values are in seconds. This is the range of delay for clicking links/buttons while swapping
# familiars on dergs and bonding them
mindelay = 2
maxdelay = 4

[[coliseum]]
# pick from these values
# training_fields, woodland_border, scorched_forest, sandswept_delta, forgotten_cave,
# bamboo_waterfall, waterway, arena, boreal_wood, harpys_roost, mire, kelp_beds
area = "arena"
# these coliseum delay values are in seconds. a simulated click in the coli will take between mindelay and maxdelay seconds.
mindelay = 2.3
maxdelay = 4.5
# training mode is for when you're training dergs to exalt, and you want to monitor its level and exp.
# true, false
trainingmode = false
# this is the position that the derg is in, in the team
# 0, 1, 2 (corresponding to top, middle, bottom in the coli)
trainingpos = 2

Warnings:

Username and password in config.ini are case-sensitive. Make sure you type your username exactly how it shows at the top right on the webpage.
I forgot to tell you guys: You have to update the useragent value in config.ini EVERY TIME you update Google Chrome.
Proxy does not work for the Coliseum yet, so if you're using a proxy for the rest of the program, don't run the Coliseum. I'll roll out an update once I figure this out.
Coli has only been tested with a 3 level 25 team for grinding, and 2 level 25s for leveling fodder. Make sure your dergs have scratch in the top slot, and shred - eliminate in the 2nd row in that order. Stones can be anywhere, but only Scratch, Shred and Eliminate are recognized and used.
Make sure config.ini is properly filled out before running your batch files.
Don't use a useragent from firefox. Firefox's headers are a little different.
Don't use the program while FR is open in your browser.
Don't run 2 files at the same time.
Try not to go below the default time values in config.ini

Disclaimer:
I am not responsible if your account gets banned. Use it wisely. Don't run it on your main if your account is dear to you and/or if you've sunk money into it.

FAQ:
Q: What are the username.bin and userid.txt files?
A: The .bin file saves the session to prevent logging in every time you run the program. The .txt file is a JSON log of coliseum loot. This is required for showing you what loot you've gotten within a configurable time frame.

Q: Why do the aforementioned files have sensitive information like my username and userid?
A: I intend for the bot to be able to run simultaneously for multiple accounts, and this way I can use the correct files for the correct user.

Q: Can I use python 2?
A: No.

Q: Are you a scumbag who wants to destroy the FR economy?
A: No. I have no evil intentions. I just want to make things easier for people who don't have the means to do it for themselves.

People from tumblr, dramarising, anonrising etc.:
I know you guys are snooping.
If you really want to use the Familiar Bonding feature but nothing else, you can do that.
Just follow the instructions to set everything up, and only use Bond.bat. Just run it once a day and have all your familiars bonded easily :D
Get dat awakened status.

May you earn many an egg, and exalt many a derg.

mt5o5bd
09-28-2014, 01:51 AM
OH MY GOD :D

txtsd
09-28-2014, 01:53 AM
OH MY GOD :D

It's finally here :P

mt5o5bd
09-28-2014, 03:03 AM
Jessea
I'm just pinging you here because it's out :D

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

I got one of those 'pip not found' things so I ran setx PATH "%PATH%;C:\Python34\Scripts" this made it work!

Error reporting
Suggested venue name should be Woodland_Path not Woodland_Border

txtsd
09-28-2014, 03:28 AM
Jessea

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

I got one of those 'pip not found' things so I ran setx PATH "%PATH%;C:\Python34\Scripts" this made it work!

Error reporting
Suggested venue name should be Woodland_Path not Woodland_Border

Can you check if the changed path persists after a reboot? I should probably add that command to the setup file. I don't use Windows anymore, so I couldn't test everything for a Windows environment.

woodland_border is how it is in FR's code. It's not an error.

mt5o5bd
09-28-2014, 03:33 AM
Curious, bot hangs when using Woodland_border but Woodland_path works fine
Running Coliseum.bat causes the error 'python' is not recognised as an internal or external command or command, operable program or batch file (just loads and loads of this message) however running coliseum_client.py appears to work fine.

txtsd
09-28-2014, 03:51 AM
Curious, bot hangs when using Woodland_border but Woodland_path works fine
Running Coliseum.bat causes the error 'python' is not recognised as an internal or external command or command, operable program or batch file (just loads and loads of this message) however running coliseum_client.py appears to work fine.

That's not possible. I just loaded it in my browser and it's woodland_border for me. woodland_path shouldn't work at all.

I'll fix those batch files right now, and update the package.

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

mt5o5bd Can you check if the new batch files work right?

mt5o5bd
09-28-2014, 03:55 AM
Batch file is now working!
Woodland thing is biased recall, I got border to work perfectly.

txtsd
09-28-2014, 03:57 AM
Batch file is now working!
Woodland thing is biased recall, I got border to work.

Great! Thanks for finding the setx command for me btw. It would've taken me ages to troubleshoot it for other users if you hadn't come up with it xD I added it to the Setup.bat file.

Jessea
09-28-2014, 04:23 AM
Jessea

YAY I'M SO HAPPY! Thank you txtsd for putting so much work into this for us! I'll try it out right away and report any problems I run in to. Next time the signups are open i'm going to make so many accounts lol

mt5o5bd
09-28-2014, 04:24 AM
Yeah, I think I vaguely remember getting that pip error when trying to install Beautiful Soup 4 + pip a while ago and failing.
/nonexistent cmd skills

mt5o5bd
09-28-2014, 11:39 PM
----------

txtsd
09-29-2014, 12:32 AM
----------

I've been trying to reply, but you keep editing your post and my Internet is broken so I couldn't post anything xD

mt5o5bd
09-29-2014, 12:37 AM
Clraik was dying for me too x'D
So what kept happening was:
- Every 5 - 10 min approximately the bot hangs/gets stuck on a line after working awesomely
- So I wrote a crappy script to close the cmd window and reopen the .bat after 5 minutes was up
- Then there was this weird bit where nothing appeared - it wouldn't even show any lines at all so I deleted the .bin, found out my dragons had unassigned stat points and whether coincidence or not it started working again but I think it still gets stuck on lines unless I reopen it. Maybe I'm just going crazy.

txtsd
09-29-2014, 08:35 AM
Clraik was dying for me too x'D
So what kept happening was:
- Every 5 - 10 min approximately the bot hangs/gets stuck on a line after working awesomely
- So I wrote a crappy script to close the cmd window and reopen the .bat after 5 minutes was up
- Then there was this weird bit where nothing appeared - it wouldn't even show any lines at all so I deleted the .bin, found out my dragons had unassigned stat points and whether coincidence or not it started working again but I think it still gets stuck on lines unless I reopen it. Maybe I'm just going crazy.

What do you mean "stuck on lines"?

Jessea
09-29-2014, 12:18 PM
txtsd Does this work on a mac? I'm trying to set it up now but am unable to get past step 3. When installing python it had mac instructions so I assumed it could but if not i'll just have to use my brothers laptop

mt5o5bd
09-29-2014, 08:39 PM
What do you mean "stuck on lines"?
After approximately 5 to 10 minutes it would display a line normally such as
[timestamp] WebSocket connection open.
But no matter how long you leave the bot it will not progress past this line. Checking the hoard does not reveal any change in loot material and so I think that the bot it 'stuck' until it is closed and reopened. Closing and reopening the bot causes it to work again. It might be something to do with my flaky internet.
Jessea I'm not sure if the setx command works on Mac. It might have killed the .bat maybe? I think from Google it might be more difficult to run a .bat file than on a windows computer.
I don't think you actually need the setup .bat all I think it does is download and install autobahn, beautifulsoup4, configobj, pytz and prettytable by using Pip (a python thing which makes installation significantly easier) which are things that the bot needs to run.

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

Strangely enough it hasn't gotten stuck at all today. Maybe my ISP finally decided to work rather than outage every few minutes.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

yup it's worked fine today for ages, it was definitely my temperamental internet! Thanks for the awesome bot :)

Jessea
10-01-2014, 12:45 AM
Ok so txtsd and I got this to work for mac users, so there's version 1.0.3 available now and should work on mac computers. Coli doesn't work unless you have at least 2 lvl 25 dragons though so use that for grinding and training exalt fodder, not for training your first team.

neoplux
10-01-2014, 03:46 AM
I have been waiting for this for SO LONG. And now I'm afraid to use it lol. /first world problems

mt5o5bd
10-01-2014, 04:53 AM
It's risky for sure but then think about everyone else who's been using that other APer and not everyone has been banned for using that.

txtsd
10-01-2014, 04:56 AM
I have been waiting for this for SO LONG. And now I'm afraid to use it lol. /first world problems
I've been using it myself, recklessly, for several months and I still haven't been banned lol.
I read the posts on dramarising about bans with a bucket of buttery popcorn.

mt5o5bd
10-01-2014, 05:06 AM
I have been botting the Coli with a really crappy bot for as long as I remember and haven't been banned but I have seen posts elsewhere people have been banned. I wonder how long they had to have botted for in order to get banned? I'm also pretty sure that it's REALLY difficult to get a false positive ban so I'd take those posts with a grain of salt too.

You have to remember that some people might also be really new to cheating and just do a 24/7 run too.

It kind of makes me nervous too, though.

txtsd something about the wording of that makes me think that you are smug botter on DR :P

Ziyel
10-01-2014, 05:17 AM
Woo, PlightRising is up and running. I've been there since the beginning, even making a (very) few suggestions to help txtsd out with it. Guess that makes me a beta tester? B)

txtsd
10-01-2014, 05:20 AM
txtsd something about the wording of that makes me think that you are smug botter on DR :P
Nah, I haven't posted on DR yet.

alpha tester B)

Jessea
10-01-2014, 05:27 AM
There's been a whole lot of drama about the mass bannings recently on the forums and on tumblr. A bunch of people have been claiming they got banned even though they weren't botting, but who knows if they are telling the truth or if they are botters just trying to get their accounts back. :P No one knows how exactly the mods are able to tell someone is using a bot right now anyway so theres some speculation going on that they're just making guesses. I do know a lot of people who have been using another guys Coliseum and Runestones of the Arcanist APer have been getting banned, but I used the runestones APer for a week straight and didn't get banned. I still got paranoid though which is why I went and found Plightrising, which is better and has more options anyway. So I suppose you could take a shot and hope for the best?

mt5o5bd
10-01-2014, 05:37 AM
I used the runestones APer for a week straight and didn't get banned.
Dunno man, I've been using it for months no ban.
I don't like how the guy who made the other APer and charged for it suddenly went quiet after they started banning it. At first I thought that it was like what they said, another player got his IP but then the mass bannings happened I haven't heard another word about it since. And that was literally his second ban. I heard his first ban was after they got his name from the YOU KNOW thread but there's something weird going on.

I don't like it.

Reckon the multiaccount bans are obvious but I'm not sure about the bot bans.

Jessea
10-01-2014, 06:24 AM
Dunno man, I've been using it for months no ban.
I don't like how the guy who made the other APer and charged for it suddenly went quiet after they started banning it. At first I thought that it was like what they said, another player got his IP but then the mass bannings happened I haven't heard another word about it since. And that was literally his second ban. I heard his first ban was after they got his name from the YOU KNOW thread but there's something weird going on.

I don't like it.

Reckon the multiaccount bans are obvious but I'm not sure about the bot bans.

Yeah, I know right? I was actually thinking about buying it a while back too but then I read the thread about people getting banned and he's just... disappeared. He's making posts and commenting about other things but is acting like he has nothing to do with his own program. Really poor customer service if you ask me. I mean I wouldn't mind as much if he made it free to use but people payed for it and now hes sorta refusing to say anything about it. That really doesn't sit right with me. SO glad I did my research before purchasing. :/

SprinkleCupcake
10-01-2014, 12:21 PM
So excited for this one, thank you! Open reg can't come fast enough. ;) My account got iced this last wave--was using that bot. Oh well, that's the risk I take cheating on my only account, right? Lesson learned.

edgarshole
10-01-2014, 04:09 PM
Hey I'm not sure if I'm doing this wrong but when I'm trying to run mac_Bond.command I get an authorization error in terminal. Do I need to do anything in particular? I've filled out config.ini in TextEdit so I'm not totally sure if I need to do anything else.
I'm super excited for this! It'll be nice to have something to bond all of my familiars instead of having to do them all individually
edit: I'm getting that on all of the programs actually, it may be something w my permissions but I'm not totally sure

txtsd
10-01-2014, 04:20 PM
Hey I'm not sure if I'm doing this wrong but when I'm trying to run mac_Bond.command I get an authorization error in terminal. Do I need to do anything in particular? I've filled out config.ini in TextEdit so I'm not totally sure if I need to do anything else.
I'm super excited for this! It'll be nice to have something to bond all of my familiars instead of having to do them all individually
edit: I'm getting that on all of the programs actually, it may be something w my permissions but I'm not totally sure
Are you running 1.0.5?

edgarshole
10-01-2014, 04:59 PM
yeah I am

txtsd
10-01-2014, 05:06 PM
yeah I am
Can you doublecheck if you've entered the correct username and password and useragent in your config.ini, and saved?

edgarshole
10-01-2014, 05:09 PM
Can you doublecheck if you've entered the correct username and password and useragent in your config.ini, and saved?

yeah I have everything correct, I don't have a proxy entered in, should I put one of those in there? I'm currently working it on my windows laptop tho to see if I can actually run it on there.

txtsd
10-01-2014, 05:12 PM
yeah I have everything correct, I don't have a proxy entered in, should I put one of those in there? I'm currently working it on my windows laptop tho to see if I can actually run it on there.
No, proxy is optional and doesn't work for Coliseum anyway. Let me know if it runs on Windows.

edgarshole
10-01-2014, 05:15 PM
No, proxy is optional and doesn't work for Coliseum anyway. Let me know if it runs on Windows.

it's not running on windows I'm getting the same error, I'll just copy/paste my stuff (w my username and pass starred out ofc) bc I have to be doing something wrong
[account]
username = "******"
password = "******"
proxy = ""
# visit chrome://version and paste the User Agent value here. Don't use firefox. It should look like the example value below.
useragent = "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_9_0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/37.0.2062.122 Safari/537.36"
# Only change this if you know what DNT is and if you have it enabled in your browser
DNT = false

thanks for the help tho man and thanks for the program
edit: nevermind about the windows, I got that fixed up still idk about the mac tho
edit of an edit: I actually got it working on my mac too. I capitalized something in my username and I guess that made the difference haha

kookabu
10-01-2014, 08:20 PM
When I attempt to run mac.Bond or mac.Gather I get the following error:

[21:17:24.336] Network Error.
<class 'TypeError'>
('sequence item 0: expected bytes, bytearray, or an object with the buffer interface, list found',)
sequence item 0: expected bytes, bytearray, or an object with the buffer interface, list found
logout

What's happening? :( I'm not particularly command prompt literate but have followed the posted instructions to a T (I hope)

Running up-to-date OSX Mavericks.

SprinkleCupcake
10-01-2014, 08:53 PM
Btw, I was wondering. It says in the first post not to have the bot running at the same time as you have FR open in browser. Would it hypothetically be possible to have one account running the coli, and a different one logged in on a browser? Sorry if this sounds totally ridiculous, I'm a major newb to botting stuff. Thank you!

Ziyel
10-01-2014, 10:21 PM
SprinkleCupcake
I would think that is fine. The warning about having PR running and on FR open at the same time... Is mostly so they don't see "Player A" coli grinding and doing forums/fairgrounds/whatever at the same time and trigger a possible warning flag.

I tend to leave my browser open on FR when I'm running the bot to train exaltees. That way I can stop the bot at the right level, go switch fodder, then start right back up again. I do navigate away from the coliseum page before I start the bot again, as it will stop the coli in that tab/window. I also do not click or reload any FR pages while it is actually running.

Edit: You'd have to ask txtsd to be sure :P

txtsd
10-02-2014, 02:15 AM
When I attempt to run mac.Bond or mac.Gather I get the following error:

[21:17:24.336] Network Error.
<class 'TypeError'>
('sequence item 0: expected bytes, bytearray, or an object with the buffer interface, list found',)
sequence item 0: expected bytes, bytearray, or an object with the buffer interface, list found
logout

What's happening? :( I'm not particularly command prompt literate but have followed the posted instructions to a T (I hope)

Running up-to-date OSX Mavericks.
When you copied your useragent, did you enclose it in double quotes?

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Btw, I was wondering. It says in the first post not to have the bot running at the same time as you have FR open in browser. Would it hypothetically be possible to have one account running the coli, and a different one logged in on a browser? Sorry if this sounds totally ridiculous, I'm a major newb to botting stuff. Thank you!
You can do that, but you're going to get banned for running 2 accounts from the same IP, since FR seems to not care about multiple users behind a router. Coliseum doesn't use the proxy setting yet, so the account you have open in your browser will have to be proxied.

Jessea
10-02-2014, 03:54 AM
SprinkleCupcake I heard that two siblings recently got banned for using the same IP address for their accounts, so if you open two accounts at once and use them you'll most likely be banned for that reason. A lot of people use the 'its my brother/sisters account!' as an excuse when they are caught out using more than one account on the same IP, so I guess the mods on FR have a 0 tolerance rule for that even if it happens to be true.
You might get away with using two different accounts for a little while but not for long.... You DEFINITELY will be caught out if you are using the bot for the coliseum and browsing the site at the same time on the same account. Like Ziyel said, it would send signals of activity on different pages at the same time– an instant giveaway of bot usage since obviously a human can't do that.

mt5o5bd
10-02-2014, 04:49 AM
Im like 80% sure they banned my sister because they thought she was my alternate account, the charges for our bans were identical (botting+funneling/multi accounting). It’s redic.

That one ^ ?

Wonder what do they do with two people who both play the coliseum though or if one person browses the forum and another person does the coliseum?

txtsd
10-02-2014, 05:06 AM
Wonder what do they do with two people who both play the coliseum though or if one person browses the forum and another person does the coliseum?
That's not the same as one person doing both from one account.

mt5o5bd
10-02-2014, 06:55 AM
I promise not to engage in highly dangerous activities /sweatdrop
But yeah I can see how both types are risky.

SprinkleCupcake
10-02-2014, 11:19 AM
You can do that, but you're going to get banned for running 2 accounts from the same IP, since FR seems to not care about multiple users behind a router. Coliseum doesn't use the proxy setting yet, so the account you have open in your browser will have to be proxied.

Gotcha! I've got my fingers crossed you'll be able to add a proxy setting to the coliseum before open reg, haha. Thank you!

MarieAntoinetta
10-02-2014, 02:44 PM
I keep getting an error like this:

(posting the link to a screenshot)

kookabu
10-02-2014, 05:52 PM
Yup! Here's the config with user and pass censored:

[account]
username = �****�
password = �****�
proxy = ""
useragent = ��Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_9_4) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/37.0.2062.124 Safari/537.36��
DNT = false

pinkerton = true
feed = true

[[gather]]
# pick from these values
# earth, plague, wind, water, lightning, ice, shadow, light, arcane, nature, fire
area = �wind�
# pick from these values
action = �dig�

[[bond]]
# these bonding delay values are in seconds. This is the range of delay for clicking links/buttons while swapping
mindelay = 2
maxdelay = 5

[[coliseum]]
# pick from these values
# training_fields, woodland_border, scorched_forest, sandswept_delta, forgotten_cave,
area = "training_fields"
# these coliseum delay values are in seconds. a simulated click in the coli will take between mindelay and maxdelay seconds.
mindelay = 2
maxdelay = 4
# training mode is for when you're training dergs to exalt, and you want to monitor its level and exp.
# true, false
trainingmode = false
trainingpos = 2

txtsd
10-02-2014, 05:58 PM
kookabu
You have 2 problems:

You're using slanted unicode quotes. Those are not valid. Use the regular " (Shift+') beside your Enter key.
Your useragent starts and ends with 2 slanted double quotes. Just use one regular double quote at the beginning and at the end. Look at the default config.ini to see how it should look. There's one in original post.

*sigh*

Tapir
10-02-2014, 11:41 PM
txtsd beautiful, +rep and when i touch myself tonight i'm going to think of you

SprinkleCupcake
10-03-2014, 09:35 PM
Hi, sorry for another dumb question. Does it auto-quit once the dragons' HP falls below a certain amount, or how does it handle that? Just wondering so I know what to expect. :)

txtsd
10-03-2014, 09:48 PM
Hi, sorry for another dumb question. Does it auto-quit once the dragons' HP falls below a certain amount, or how does it handle that? Just wondering so I know what to expect. :)
It reloads the page and starts battling again. It doesn't handle feeding to regain energy though, because it was designed for max level dergs.

Ziyel
10-04-2014, 08:16 AM
SprinkleCupcake
If you're grinding in Harpy's Nest or Mire, you could possibly get away with a team of lvl 23+ glass cannons in training if they have the the ambush stones and the battle stones in the right positions. (scratch in the top slot, and shred - eliminate in the 2nd row, in that order) If you're sitting nearby doing homework or something, you can keep an eye on your team to close Plight and feed them when needed.

SprinkleCupcake
10-04-2014, 10:11 AM
It reloads the page and starts battling again. It doesn't handle feeding to regain energy though, because it was designed for max level dergs.

Gotcha, thank you! ^^ Just asking because I find even in some lower level venues, the enemies can occasionally get a hit in, and that adds up. Also because I'm a total worrywart, haha.
Ziyel Cool, thank you! ^^

txtsd
10-04-2014, 10:41 AM
Gotcha, thank you! ^^ Just asking because I find even in some lower level venues, the enemies can occasionally get a hit in, and that adds up. Also because I'm a total worrywart, haha.

If it happens you'll see it in the output. It'll tell you which dragons died, or it'll tell you that your team's collective health is below the threshold.

txtsd
10-04-2014, 02:18 PM
Updated to reflect sneaky performance update.
See OP.

xb4sw
10-04-2014, 03:55 PM
Noob here, how do I copy paste code/is there a place I can go to find a log? Had an error with bonding , (rather an exception that caused another exception to happen?) But I've already closed the window, so if I have to copy from there, I'll just have to wait and see if it happens again. It may have been a log in thing? As when I checked FR I wasn't logged in.

txtsd
10-04-2014, 04:10 PM
Noob here, how do I copy paste code/is there a place I can go to find a log? Had an error with bonding , (rather an exception that caused another exception to happen?) But I've already closed the window, so if I have to copy from there, I'll just have to wait and see if it happens again. It may have been a log in thing? As when I checked FR I wasn't logged in.
Bonding is prone to errors from an iffy network. If you're experiencing packetloss, bonding will break. Just try again when your network is in a better condition.
use bpaste.net ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) to paste code.

Jessea
10-05-2014, 12:01 AM
There's something really wrong with the mac_Bond.command for me.... The same error message comes up every time I start it up. Its just been getting worse and worse over the days. A couple days ago it would bond with 20 or so familiars and then get the error, and today its only bonding with 2 before stopping. I know you said its the error you get when your internet connection is unstable, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with my internet. Its fast and working fine, so i really dont get why im getting this error. :(

txtsd
10-05-2014, 02:48 AM
There's something really wrong with the mac_Bond.command for me.... The same error message comes up every time I start it up. Its just been getting worse and worse over the days. A couple days ago it would bond with 20 or so familiars and then get the error, and today its only bonding with 2 before stopping. I know you said its the error you get when your internet connection is unstable, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with my internet. Its fast and working fine, so i really dont get why im getting this error. :(
I'm working on an update to try and get around this.

Jessea
10-05-2014, 03:50 AM
I'm working on an update to try and get around this.

Ah thats great, thanks so much!

Ziyel
10-06-2014, 12:59 PM
Fun things to smack yourself for being stupid about:
Training positions are 0,1,2. Not 1,2,3.
Derp.

MarieAntoinetta
10-07-2014, 12:46 PM
I had a major break in the code today. Was working fine yesterday, and woke up to this:

I reinstalled both python and the bot and got the same error.

txtsd
10-08-2014, 10:21 AM
Updated so program doesn't break while bonding on a bad network.
Changes in OP.

janus
10-11-2014, 12:23 AM
Hey!
I've installed Python 3.4 and ran the setup as well as edited my config.ini correctly. However, everytime I try to run any of the wbf files I get an error: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
I tried restarting and reinstalling the setup several times and still I only get that error.
No idea what to do about it as I have no experience with Python. :(
Help would be appreciated. Thank you!

txtsd
10-14-2014, 09:47 AM
Uh, can someone confirm if the latest version breaks when the teamHP threshold is crossed?

Ziyel
10-15-2014, 03:25 AM
txtsd
I've been using it on and off all this past day, and haven't been getting an error on 1.0.6 or 1.0.8

txtsd
10-15-2014, 05:35 AM
txtsd
I've been using it on and off all this past day, and haven't been getting an error on 1.0.6 or 1.0.8

I'll only ever ask about the latest version. And did you hit the teamHP threshold several times?

Ziyel
10-15-2014, 02:49 PM
txtsd
Yep. Several times. Nothing ever broke.

txtsd
10-15-2014, 05:04 PM
txtsd
Yep. Several times. Nothing ever broke.

Ok thanks.

Dot
10-16-2014, 01:59 PM
txtsd Hello there, when I run win_Setup it says that "pip" was either written incorrectly or could not be found. When I run win_Coliseum it keeps saying "Import Error: No module named 'trollius'". I have zero knowledge of Python.

Edit: I got the pip thing to work by reinstalling Python on all the accounts on my laptop.

And this is what happens when I run win_Coliseum. I'm 99% sure I've done something wrong, I can't put my finger on what it was.
During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Lucy\Desktop\Plight Rising\coliseum_client.py", line 20, in <mo
dule>
from classes.Coliseum import Coliseum
File "C:\Users\Lucy\Desktop\Plight Rising\classes\Coliseum.py", line 20, in <m
odule>
from autobahn.asyncio.websocket import WebSocketClientProtocol
File "C:\Python34\lib\site-packages\autobahn\asyncio\websocket.py", line 42, i
n <module>
import trollius as asyncio
ImportError: No module named 'trollius'
File "C:\Python34\lib\site-packages\autobahn\asyncio\websocket.py", line 37, i
n <module>
from asyncio.tasks import iscoroutine
ImportError: cannot import name 'iscoroutine'

dule>
odule>
n <module>
n <module>

dule>
odule>
n <module>
n <module>

dule>
odule>
n <module>
n <module>

dule>
odule>
n <module>
n <module>

dule>
odule>
n <module>
n <module>

dule>
odule>
n <module>
n <module>

dule>
odule>
n <module>
n <module>

dule>
odule>
n <module>
n <module>

dule>
odule>
n <module>
n <module>

dule>
odule>
n <module>
n <module>

dule>
odule>
n <module>
n <module>

dule>
odule>
n <module>
n <module>

dule>
odule>
n <module>
n <module>

dule>
odule>
n <module>
n <module>

dule>
odule>
n <module>

txtsd
10-16-2014, 03:38 PM
txtsd Hello there, when I run win_Setup it says that "pip" was either written incorrectly or could not be found. When I run win_Coliseum it keeps saying "Import Error: No module named 'trollius'". I have zero knowledge of Python.

Edit: I got the pip thing to work by reinstalling Python on all the accounts on my laptop.

And this is what happens when I run win_Coliseum. I'm 99% sure I've done something wrong, I can't put my finger on what it was.

dule>
odule>
n <module>
n <module>

dule>
odule>
n <module>
n <module>

dule>
odule>
n <module>
n <module>

dule>
odule>
n <module>
n <module>

dule>
odule>
n <module>
n <module>

dule>
odule>
n <module>
n <module>

dule>
odule>
n <module>
n <module>

dule>
odule>
n <module>
n <module>

dule>
odule>
n <module>
n <module>

dule>
odule>
n <module>
n <module>

dule>
odule>
n <module>
n <module>

dule>
odule>
n <module>
n <module>

dule>
odule>
n <module>
n <module>

dule>
odule>
n <module>
n <module>

dule>
odule>
n <module>
n <module>

dule>
odule>
n <module>

Are you sure you installed Python 3? See if you have Python 2 installed as well.

Dot
10-16-2014, 04:49 PM
Are you sure you installed Python 3? See if you have Python 2 installed as well.

Absolutely sure I have Python 3.

txtsd
10-16-2014, 05:06 PM
Absolutely sure I have Python 3.

Um. Run win_Setup again and paste the output.

EDIT: Actually scratch that. Autobahn hasn't pushed the bugfix to pypi yet, so running that again won't do anything. If you can build from github, do that.
Or do this:

Open C:\Python34\Lib\site-packages\autobahn\asyncio\websocket.py
Around line 37 you'll find this line
Change it to
from asyncio import iscoroutine
Make sure you don't change the indentation
Save the file and try running win_Coliseum.bat

mugicha
10-17-2014, 03:31 AM

I think I may have hecked up, this was working fine yesterday, last night I ran C-Cleaner and De-fragmented my laptop and now it keeps coming up with this error message/

txtsd
10-17-2014, 06:27 AM

I think I may have hecked up, this was working fine yesterday, last night I ran C-Cleaner and De-fragmented my laptop and now it keeps coming up with this error message/

Uh, censor your username/password from config.ini and paste the contents here. Make sure you use CODE and SPOILER tags xD
Seems like your DNT entry is broken.

mugicha
10-17-2014, 07:18 AM
Uh, censor your username/password from config.ini and paste the contents here. Make sure you use CODE and SPOILER tags xD
Seems like your DNT entry is broken.

Woops, sorry! Put it in a spoiler tag now on the last page, this is the config page:

Dot
10-17-2014, 09:01 AM
Um. Run win_Setup again and paste the output.

EDIT: Actually scratch that. Autobahn hasn't pushed the bugfix to pypi yet, so running that again won't do anything. If you can build from github, do that.
Or do this:

Open C:\Python34\Lib\site-packages\autobahn\asyncio\websocket.py
Around line 37 you'll find this line
Change it to
from asyncio import iscoroutine
Make sure you don't change the indentation
Save the file and try running win_Coliseum.bat

I LOVE YOU. It worked. <3

txtsd
10-17-2014, 11:46 AM
Woops, sorry! Put it in a spoiler tag now on the last page, this is the config page:

Looks alright to me. I have no idea what it could be. Would you be alright with remote desktop? It'll be faster for me to diagnose and fix the problem.

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

I LOVE YOU. It worked. <3

Autobahn pushed a new version with the fix like 10 minutes ago lol. idk why they didn't do it earlier. It was pretty important for people who upgraded to Python 3.4.2

mugicha
10-17-2014, 06:32 PM
Looks alright to me. I have no idea what it could be. Would you be alright with remote desktop? It'll be faster for me to diagnose and fix the problem.

I'm afraid I can't right now, my connection is terrible and I'm going to be away from the internet for the next few days (moving from one place to another).

If it helps, I tried reinstalling the PR files, but it still doesn't work.

txtsd
10-17-2014, 06:40 PM
I'm afraid I can't right now, my connection is terrible and I'm going to be away from the internet for the next few days (moving from one place to another).

If it helps, I tried reinstalling the PR files, but it still doesn't work.

Try reinstalling python too and running win_Setup.bat again.

mugicha
10-17-2014, 07:04 PM
Try reinstalling python too and running win_Setup.bat again.

Reinstalled latest Python, when running win_Setup.bat it comes up with "'pip' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. "

txtsd
10-17-2014, 07:10 PM
Reinstalled latest Python, when running win_Setup.bat it comes up with "'pip' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. "

Fucking Windows always being difficult.

Run these 2 commands in cmd one after another.

setx PATH "%PATH%;C:\Python34\Scripts"
easy_install pip
If it works, try running win_Setup.bat after that.

You did install Python in the default location, right?

mugicha
10-17-2014, 07:22 PM
Fucking Windows always being difficult.

Run these 2 commands in cmd one after another.

easy_install pip
If it works, try running win_Setup.bat after that.

You did install Python in the default location, right?

Got it working, thanks!

Yeah I did, Windows likes to be a pain in the butt.

txtsd
10-17-2014, 07:25 PM
Got it working, thanks!

Yeah I did, Windows likes to be a pain in the butt.

Cool :D
Next time you run CCleaner, make sure it isn't set to delete important files :P

mugicha
10-17-2014, 07:49 PM
Hmm, what's "shuffle_3_error_post" and "prebond_3_error_post" ?

txtsd
10-17-2014, 07:52 PM
Hmm, what's "shuffle_3_error_post" and "prebond_3_error_post" ?

Those are debug statements I left in. It just shows which part of the process bonding broke during. Nothing is skipped though. It does everything it's supposed to. Your network must be as bad as mine if you're seeing a lot of those :P

mugicha
10-18-2014, 09:55 AM
Those are debug statements I left in. It just shows which part of the process bonding broke during. Nothing is skipped though. It does everything it's supposed to. Your network must be as bad as mine if you're seeing a lot of those :P

Ah I see! Was just wondering, if it was anything to be concerned about xD
Yeah my network where I am most of the time (college) is real bad.

vocaloid
10-20-2014, 07:53 PM
hi ! ! ! i've been trying to use the coli bot and i get this error right away

[19:48:20.524] Already logged in!
clientderp
<class 'requests.exceptions.ConnectionError'>
(ProtocolError('Connection aborted.', ConnectionResetError(10054, 'An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host', None, 10054, None)),)
('Connection aborted.', ConnectionResetError(10054, 'An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host', None, 10054, None))

i just downloaded python and the bot and set everything up , so i'm not completely sure if its an error on my part ? ? ?
i get this right on start up and im not like able to do anything

could i get some help w/ this please ? uwu;

txtsd
10-20-2014, 08:11 PM
hi ! ! ! i've been trying to use the coli bot and i get this error right away

[19:48:20.524] Already logged in!
clientderp
<class 'requests.exceptions.ConnectionError'>
(ProtocolError('Connection aborted.', ConnectionResetError(10054, 'An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host', None, 10054, None)),)
('Connection aborted.', ConnectionResetError(10054, 'An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host', None, 10054, None))

i just downloaded python and the bot and set everything up , so i'm not completely sure if its an error on my part ? ? ?
i get this right on start up and im not like able to do anything

could i get some help w/ this please ? uwu;

It's the first time I'm seeing this particular error. Could you censor your username/password from config.ini and post it here in CODE tags inside of SPOILER tags?

vocaloid
10-20-2014, 08:16 PM
It's the first time I'm seeing this particular error. Could you censor your username/password from config.ini and post it here in CODE tags inside of SPOILER tags?

yep ! ! here you go :- o

[account]
username = "**********"
password = "**********"
proxy = ""
useragent = "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/37.0.2049.0 Safari/537.36"
DNT = false

pinkerton = true
feed = true

[[gather]]
# pick from these values
area = "arcane"
# pick from these values
action = "scavenge"

[[bond]]
mindelay = 2
maxdelay = 4

[[coliseum]]
# pick from these values
area = "harpys_roost"
mindelay = 2
maxdelay = 4
# true, false
trainingmode = false
trainingpos = 2

txtsd
10-20-2014, 08:21 PM
yep ! ! here you go :- o

[account]
username = "**********"
password = "**********"
proxy = ""
DNT = false

pinkerton = true
feed = true

[[gather]]
# pick from these values
area = "arcane"
# pick from these values
action = "scavenge"

[[bond]]
mindelay = 2
maxdelay = 4

[[coliseum]]
# pick from these values
area = "harpys_roost"
mindelay = 2
maxdelay = 4
# true, false
trainingmode = false
trainingpos = 2

Looks right. Not sure why Coli is derping out. Can you run win_Setup.bat again please? If it says anything other than Requirement already up-to-date, paste the output here like you did the last one.

vocaloid
10-20-2014, 08:31 PM
Looks right. Not sure why Coli is derping out. Can you run win_Setup.bat again please? If it says anything other than Requirement already up-to-date, paste the output here like you did the last one.

okay ! i did that and it said requirement already up to date , so i tried to run the coli bot again and im still gettin the same error
now when i run win_Setup.bat again i get this

could that maybe be causing the error ?

vaeringeir
10-20-2014, 08:31 PM
when running setup.bat, what libraries does that install? because everytime i try to start up the other bats, it says i need autobahn and a few other packages, but ive been having a difficult time getting windows to install them all night. the config is set up properly and everything else seems to be just fine. should i have installed a version other than 3.4.2?

txtsd
10-20-2014, 08:44 PM
when running setup.bat, what libraries does that install? because everytime i try to start up the other bats, it says i need autobahn and a few other packages, but ive been having a difficult time getting windows to install them all night. the config is set up properly and everything else seems to be just fine. should i have installed a version other than 3.4.2?

Are you sure you don't have Python 2 installed too? What is the output of win_Setup.bat?

vaeringeir
10-20-2014, 08:55 PM
Are you sure you don't have Python 2 installed too? What is the output of win_Setup.bat?

i'm positive (its the Python 3.4.2 - 2014-10-13 release). the output lists what i need and coli.bat just constantly lists import errors.

txtsd
10-20-2014, 08:59 PM
i'm positive (its the Python 3.4.2 - 2014-10-13 release). the output lists what i need and coli.bat just constantly lists import errors.

Open cmd and just type this, and paste the output.

pip install pip requests autobahn beautifulsoup4 configobj pytz prettytable --upgrade

sadira
10-20-2014, 09:09 PM
txtsd I'm just getting constant Authorization Error messages in the coli.bat, and I already had to troubleshoot with the 'setx' thing from earlier, so the 'win_setup' did run. I'm running Windows 8, so does it just hate me?

vaeringeir
10-20-2014, 09:11 PM
Open cmd and just type this, and paste the output.

pip install pip requests autobahn beautifulsoup4 configobj pytz prettytable --upgrade

still gives me the same error ive been getting each time i try to install these. should i try installing Python 3.4.2rc1 - 2014-09-22 instead?

edit: im stupid. i totally didnt realize i was trying to use the 32 bit version. i installed the 86x 64 bit version and now its working perfectly. thanks for the help though!

txtsd
10-20-2014, 10:39 PM
still gives me the same error ive been getting each time i try to install these. should i try installing Python 3.4.2rc1 - 2014-09-22 instead?

edit: im stupid. i totally didnt realize i was trying to use the 32 bit version. i installed the 86x 64 bit version and now its working perfectly. thanks for the help though!

Everyone's in derpmode today xD

txtsd I'm just getting constant Authorization Error messages in the coli.bat, and I already had to troubleshoot with the 'setx' thing from earlier, so the 'win_setup' did run. I'm running Windows 8, so does it just hate me?

What problems was setx giving you? Did you set your PATH manually?
Try running the .bat as Administrator and see if you still get Authorization Errors.

sadira
10-20-2014, 10:49 PM
txtsd Yes, I set up the path manually, and then the setup would finally run.

Now it's saying "not recognized as an internal or external command" as an error when run as administrator?

txtsd
10-20-2014, 10:52 PM

Now it's saying "not recognized as an internal or external command" as an error when run as administrator?

Did you set the PATH variable in the top section or the bottom section of the Environment Variables window?

mt5o5bd
10-20-2014, 11:04 PM

Don't run it as an administrator. That tends to give me problems.

sadira
10-20-2014, 11:07 PM
txtsd I'm sorry, I'm new to botting so I'm not sure what you mean. I followed the instructions 1-2 pages back, and ran the

easy_install pip

Instructions you gave on the Windows command prompt.

txtsd
10-20-2014, 11:17 PM
Don't run it as an administrator. That tends to give me problems.
I wanted to see if it was an error with write-to-file permissions, but you're right. Run as Administrator is nothing like sudo xD
btw did you check out the github link in the OP? You have some programming experience so I thought you might be interested in contributing or just poking around.

txtsd I'm sorry, I'm new to botting so I'm not sure what you mean. I followed the instructions 1-2 pages back, and ran the

easy_install pip

Instructions you gave on the Windows command prompt.

Oh if the .bat files run fine then the PATH isn't really a problem. Can you censor your username/password in config.ini and paste the contents here in CODE tags inside SPOILER tags, please?

sadira
10-20-2014, 11:20 PM
txtsd

[account]
username = "*************"
password = "***********"
proxy = ""
useragent = "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/38.0.2125.104 Safari/537.36"
DNT = false

pinkerton = false
feed = false

[[gather]]
# pick from these values
area = "ice"
# pick from these values
action = "dig"

[[bond]]
mindelay = 2
maxdelay = 4

[[coliseum]]
# pick from these values
area = "boreal_wood"
mindelay = 2
maxdelay = 4
# true, false
trainingmode = false
trainingpos = 0

Here you go. I tried to follow exactly what was in the instructions post.

txtsd
10-20-2014, 11:41 PM
txtsd

[account]
username = "*************"
password = "***********"
proxy = ""
useragent = "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/38.0.2125.104 Safari/537.36"
DNT = false

pinkerton = false
feed = false

[[gather]]
# pick from these values
area = "ice"
# pick from these values
action = "dig"

[[bond]]
mindelay = 2
maxdelay = 4

[[coliseum]]
# pick from these values
area = "boreal_wood"
mindelay = 2
maxdelay = 4
# true, false
trainingmode = false
trainingpos = 0

Here you go. I tried to follow exactly what was in the instructions post.

Looks right. I'm gonna PM you.

mt5o5bd
10-20-2014, 11:46 PM
txtsd
I've pretty much zero programming experience, actually. I made a really crappy coli bot for FR in AHK when FR first came out (after a lot of swearing, crying and fiddling) which worked but was an enormous pain to run (since I literally could only run it if I wasn't running anything else) but other than that I don't know a thing of what I'm doing :(

It's so frustrating knowing that post requests can be monitored, replayed and sent by a debugger but having no idea how to automate the process and just general stuff like that.....

One day I'll figure it out...

/noob with no IT background.

I'm using Windows 8 as well. Other than a few errors caused by my firewall and site lag the bot generally works perfectly for me though.

txtsd
10-20-2014, 11:51 PM
txtsd
I've pretty much zero programming experience, actually. I made a really crappy coli bot for FR in AHK when FR first came out (after a lot of swearing, crying and fiddling) which worked but was an enormous pain to run (since I literally could only run it if I wasn't running anything else) but other than that I don't know a thing of what I'm doing :(

It's so frustrating knowing that post requests can be monitored, replayed and sent by a debugger but having no idea how to automate the process and just general stuff like that.....

One day I'll figure it out...

/noob with no IT background.

I'm using Windows 8 as well. Other than a few errors caused by my firewall and site lag the bot generally works perfectly for me though.

lol AHK.
You can get started on programming with Python, if you want to. It's very beginner friendly and there are lots of resources on the Internet. Once you have the basic hang of it, you can look into the requests package for network shenanigans. If you already know about GET, POST, HEAD etc, it will be easy. It's what I use in the bot.

sadira
10-21-2014, 12:30 AM
Thanks again for fixing my issue; I probably should have checked that in the first place. ^^:

Dragorama
10-21-2014, 05:49 AM
Heya, it seems bonding broke today, me and a friend are both having problems where the bot will only do the prebonding, and not the familiars in the hoard.

txtsd
10-21-2014, 07:14 AM
Heya, it seems bonding broke today, me and a friend are both having problems where the bot will only do the prebonding, and not the familiars in the hoard.

Just ran mine and found the same problem. This is the weirdest fucking problem I've seen yet lol. I'll have a new version up once I find a fix.

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

New version in OP.
Dragorama it wasn't that weird after all lol.

Dot
10-23-2014, 12:21 PM
Hiii there, it's me again. I'm having an odd thingy going on when I run the Coli in scorched_forest and windswept_delta. It logs in, connects to Websocket and then does either nothing or 2-4 rounds. Is it because my drags are too weak or did I fuck up with installing?

txtsd
10-23-2014, 05:05 PM
Hiii there, it's me again. I'm having an odd thingy going on when I run the Coli in scorched_forest and windswept_delta. It logs in, connects to Websocket and then does either nothing or 2-4 rounds. Is it because my drags are too weak or did I fuck up with installing?

Only in those 2 areas? Make sure you haven't actually filled in windswept_delta because it's actually sandswept_delta lol.
Does it run fine in other areas? Are your dergs not level 25?

Ziyel
10-24-2014, 03:06 AM
Is it because my drags are too weak or did I fuck up with installing?
If you're using dergs that aren't up to lvl 25, do they at least have eliminate on them? That's a big part of the battle, no matter the level.

Dot
10-25-2014, 07:34 AM
Only in those 2 areas? Make sure you haven't actually filled in windswept_delta because it's actually sandswept_delta lol.
Does it run fine in other areas? Are your dergs not level 25?

Yes, and sorry, I was tired when I wrote that, I do have it set as sandswept in my config. Runs fine in Training Grounds and Woodland Whatsit, my drags are level 10-11 and are fully equipped with Scratch, the other recommended one and Eliminate. wow my memory fucking sucks today

txtsd
10-25-2014, 08:37 AM
Yes, and sorry, I was tired when I wrote that, I do have it set as sandswept in my config. Runs fine in Training Grounds and Woodland Whatsit, my drags are level 10-11 and are fully equipped with Scratch, the other recommended one and Eliminate. wow my memory fucking sucks today

I won't be able to debug that because I don't have an easy way to enable debug logging in the current version, and because it works fine for me in those areas. I'll have to add a debug log option in the next version. Did you recheck if it still doesn't work recently, or only when you first posted? Sometimes coli derps out on FR's end and the bot just sits there doing nothing. A ctrl+C will help the bot restart in that case (it'll pause for a few seconds before restarting).

Dot
10-25-2014, 09:38 AM
I won't be able to debug that because I don't have an easy way to enable debug logging in the current version, and because it works fine for me in those areas. I'll have to add a debug log option in the next version. Did you recheck if it still doesn't work recently, or only when you first posted? Sometimes coli derps out on FR's end and the bot just sits there doing nothing. A ctrl+C will help the bot restart in that case (it'll pause for a few seconds before restarting).

Tried it today, did the Ctrl+C, didn't work. Oh well, I get lotsa drops from Woodland Border. :)

xb4sw
10-25-2014, 04:31 PM
I'm wondering if it's something else happening. For me, I'm in the Training Fields and Woodland Borders, right now with exalt fodder, sometimes the bot runs fine for 30+ minutes and sometimes it'll open, do nothing after connecting, or go 2-5 battles and then sit and do nothing. Though with fodder I usually end up closing and adding stat points every so often, after checking for a level up (Which! I would request be a thing in a future update, if possible, a small alert/note when a dragon levels up).

It actually ran pretty alright with a magic based dragon (didn't realize until I updated their level stats oops) I just dropped all of his points in Def/Mnd, albeit that group died and had to restart a lot and thus leveled slower, lol.

Edit:
Hm, it might just be caused by underleveled dergs. My group of lv.16s are doing just fine in the Woodland Borders.
Trying again with my exalts lv.4 in the Training Grounds. Doing fine so far.
--
I think basically, you should always stay an area behind what your dragons are leveled for, that's what I was doing, but I got a little to excited for the exalts I guess, lol.

mt5o5bd
10-25-2014, 06:16 PM
I'm wondering if it's something else happening. For me, I'm in the Training Fields and Woodland Borders, right now with exalt fodder, sometimes the bot runs fine for 30+ minutes and sometimes it'll open, do nothing after connecting, or go 2-5 battles and then sit and do nothing. Though with fodder I usually end up closing and adding stat points every so often, after checking for a level up (Which! I would request be a thing in a future update, if possible, a small alert/note when a dragon levels up).

It actually ran pretty alright with a magic based dragon (didn't realize until I updated their level stats oops) I just dropped all of his points in Def/Mnd, albeit that group died and had to restart a lot and thus leveled slower, lol.

Edit:
Hm, it might just be caused by underleveled dergs. My group of lv.16s are doing just fine in the Woodland Borders.
Trying again with my exalts lv.4 in the Training Grounds. Doing fine so far.
--
I think basically, you should always stay an area behind what your dragons are leveled for, that's what I was doing, but I got a little to excited for the exalts I guess, lol.

The optimal method of training exalt fodder is to have 2xlvl 25 glass cannon dragons tinctured to the build described by Culex in Harpy's Roost (I think because elim can OHKO all of them) and to enable training mode in the config. Once that is done the bot will record the level of your exalt fodder. Magic based dragons are significantly slower which is why a glass build is preferred.

Dot
10-26-2014, 08:29 AM
Okeechobee, this one only started today, running the win_Coliseum. I changed nothing, everything is up to date.
Aktive Codepage: 65001.

[14:21:44.964] Logged in!
clientderp
<class 'AttributeError'>
("'NoneType' object has no attribute 'group'",)
'NoneType' object has no attribute 'group'

[14:21:52.282] Logged in!
clientderp
<class 'AttributeError'>

I'm so sorry that I keep annoying you with my silly fuck ups. Ugh.

txtsd
10-26-2014, 08:45 AM
Okeechobee, this one only started today, running the win_Coliseum. I changed nothing, everything is up to date.
Aktive Codepage: 65001.

[14:21:44.964] Logged in!
clientderp
<class 'AttributeError'>

[14:21:52.282] Logged in!
clientderp
<class 'AttributeError'>

I'm so sorry that I keep annoying you with my silly fuck ups. Ugh.

Uh are you running the latest version? Try deleting the .bin file in the folder and see if it fixes the problem.

I was supposed to have a new version out several hours ago but I've been working on some other small changes that I've been meaning to implement.

Dot
10-26-2014, 09:05 AM
Uh are you running the latest version? Try deleting the .bin file in the folder and see if it fixes the problem.

I was supposed to have a new version out several hours ago but I've been working on some other small changes that I've been meaning to implement.

I'm running the latest version, deleting the .bin file didn't fix it.

Oh no hurry, we can wait and use some elbow grease. :)

txtsd
10-27-2014, 08:16 AM
New version in OP.

Added Shred logic without accounting for DOT ticks, among other things.
The boolean values in config.ini are now True/False, not true/false.

Dot See if this version works. If it doesn't, enable debuglog in config.ini, replicate your problem a few times, then zip/rar/7z the .log file that's generated and PM it to me.

xb4sw
10-27-2014, 10:40 AM
The optimal method of training exalt fodder is to have 2xlvl 25 glass cannon dragons tinctured to the build described by Culex in Harpy's Roost (I think because elim can OHKO all of them) and to enable training mode in the config. Once that is done the bot will record the level of your exalt fodder. Magic based dragons are significantly slower which is why a glass build is preferred.

Ah, there are several people out there who would agree that it's slightly faster to train dragons up together, as opposed to one by one with glass cannons. I think it mostly just depends on what you're used to do doing.

Normally I would be running like you specified but, one of my lv. 25s doesn't have shred/eliminate in the right place, so they wouldn't run well in the autoplayer, since it requires them to be in a specific place, and I don't really care to waste another eliminate, especially cause I'm working on a trio of lv. 18s who'll be up there soon enough.

Also...just noting that gathering said
New type of item found.
[10:46:30.095] Unable to print.
a lot. Is it because of the token items?

Jessea
10-27-2014, 10:58 AM
Theres something wrong with all the mac files in 1.10. Whenever I open one it doesnt do what I want it to do, terminal just pastes the config.ini details over and over and over again? In bonding it pastes it once and stops and then says process completed and then does nothing after that. In coli it pastes it over and over and over until I exit out.

txtsd
10-27-2014, 11:16 AM
Theres something wrong with all the mac files in 1.10. Whenever I open one it doesnt do what I want it to do, terminal just pastes the config.ini details over and over and over again? In bonding it pastes it once and stops and then says process completed and then does nothing after that. In coli it pastes it over and over and over until I exit out.

Did you read what it says or the changelog? You probably forgot to change the true/false values to True/False. Use the new config.ini

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Ah, there are several people out there who would agree that it's slightly faster to train dragons up together, as opposed to one by one with glass cannons. I think it mostly just depends on what you're used to do doing.

Normally I would be running like you specified but, one of my lv. 25s doesn't have shred/eliminate in the right place, so they wouldn't run well in the autoplayer, since it requires them to be in a specific place, and I don't really care to waste another eliminate, especially cause I'm working on a trio of lv. 18s who'll be up there soon enough.

Also...just noting that gathering said
New type of item found.
[10:46:30.095] Unable to print.
a lot. Is it because of the token items?

You guys need to read the changelog and warnings every update lol.
The position of the slotted stones doesn't matter anymore, as long as you have Scratch, Shred or Eliminate, they'll be used.
If you could test leveling up a full level1 team up for me, that'd be great. It should be possible with v1.1.0
You'll only see exp/level for one dragon, but if they start out the same, they'll have the same exp regardless.

You're probably digging if you're seeing those messages. I haven't been able to properly parse some of those items. FR is very inconsistent with their designs and decisions.

Jessea
10-27-2014, 11:54 AM
Did you read what it says or the changelog? You probably forgot to change the true/false values to True/False. Use the new config.ini

Yeah they all start with caps

xb4sw
10-27-2014, 12:05 PM
You guys need to read the changelog and warnings every update lol.
The position of the slotted stones doesn't matter anymore, as long as you have Scratch, Shred or Eliminate, they'll be used.
If you could test leveling up a full level1 team up for me, that'd be great. It should be possible with v1.1.0
You'll only see exp/level for one dragon, but if they start out the same, they'll have the same exp regardless.

You're probably digging if you're seeing those messages. I haven't been able to properly parse some of those items. FR is very inconsistent with their designs and decisions.
Edit: I broke the quote oops

Ah, sorry, haha. And yeah, I was digging.

How do you mean? Leveling them up from 1 to 25? Or just leveling them up in general? Or, do you mean, testing them out and showing the stats/notes generated? I've got plenty of dragons I can do that with though, either way, haha.

Edit 2: The AP isn't running for me again. Ehh, I'll try messing around later, gotta do stuff though.

Ehh, still not working out, idk. I enabled the log, and after the stuff with the battle information there's this

<- 2::
-> 2::

Usually ongoing until I close it.
Does that mean it's just taking them 5 minutes to finish a battle? Or does it just mean FR likes to derp out a lot? Cause it happens either without them winning a battle at all, or after one battle, yet when I put my lv. 18's in there it works fine.

Uhh. Idk man, but I'm thinking it's doing battles without showing it?, cause so far with this group I've only been able to see it log two different battles and they're all level 2. Yet, again, I'm able to see the battles logged by my lv.18s.

Trying again with a different set of dragons.

It's working! But the poor weaklings, lol.

[17:53:31.501] Already logged in!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
[17:53:38.177] Server connected: [is this linked to my computer? idk]
[17:53:38.177] WebSocket connection open.
[Level] 1 [Exp] 0
----- [17:55:14.983]
[Level] 1 [Exp] 147
----- [17:56:34.154]
[--Warning--] [derg name] died.
[--Warning--] Second derg died. Aborting.

[17:57:59.652] Already logged in!
[17:58:08.851] Server connected: [let's get rid of it anyway]
[17:58:08.852] WebSocket connection open.
[Level] 1 [Exp] 229
----- [17:59:12.276]
[Level] 2 [Exp] 307
----- [17:59:53.620]
[Level] 2 [Exp] 373
[food] [Fragile Moth Wings]
----- [18:00:50.812]
[Level] 2 [Exp] 459
[trinket] [Tiny Feathers]
[food] [Honeycomb Fragment]
[trinket] [Carpenter Wax]
----- [18:02:44.216]
[Level] 2 [Exp] 627
[food] [Dark-Tufted Featherduster]
----- [18:04:21.984]
[Level] 2 [Exp] 783
[food] [Crunchy Moth Legs]
----- [18:05:47.931]
[--Warning--] Team HP lower than 25%. Aborting.

[18:05:59.299] Already logged in!
[18:06:08.152] Server connected: [woot]
[18:06:08.153] WebSocket connection open.
[Level] 3 [Exp] 972
----- [18:07:45.447]

I will say though, my lv.18's have been trained together but one of them has less experience than the others, I've seen this bug posted about in the Help? forum but of course most people just kinda brush it off and say it's not possible, or that it's just a glitch and to get over it/that nothing can be done about and to just move on, very lovely responses. (not like it would be fixed anyway, lol, at the rate they work at)

On that note, can you tell at all how much progress they're actually making on the back end of things? I've always wondered, lots of people say they're doing nothing, they say they're doing stuff that can't be immediately or seen at all, and idk, just curious.

Jessea
10-27-2014, 09:50 PM
I will say though, my lv.18's have been trained together but one of them has less experience than the others, I've seen this bug posted about in the Help? forum but of course most people just kinda brush it off and say it's not possible, or that it's just a glitch and to get over it/that nothing can be done about and to just move on, very lovely responses. (not like it would be fixed anyway, lol, at the rate they work at)

This happens to me as well. At first I thought it was probably because my dragon died and didn't get as much experience because of that, but my dragons have died plenty of times and the other two are still have the same exp, its really annoying.

txtsd
10-27-2014, 10:38 PM
Ehh, still not working out, idk. I enabled the log, and after the stuff with the battle information there's this

Usually ongoing until I close it.
Does that mean it's just taking them 5 minutes to finish a battle? Or does it just mean FR likes to derp out a lot? Cause it happens either without them winning a battle at all, or after one battle, yet when I put my lv. 18's in there it works fine.

Uhh. Idk man, but I'm thinking it's doing battles without showing it?, cause so far with this group I've only been able to see it log two different battles and they're all level 2. Yet, again, I'm able to see the battles logged by my lv.18s.

Trying again with a different set of dragons.

It's working! But the poor weaklings, lol.

[17:53:31.501] Already logged in!
[17:53:38.177] Server connected: [is this linked to my computer? idk]
[17:53:38.177] WebSocket connection open.
[Level] 1 [Exp] 0
----- [17:55:14.983]
[Level] 1 [Exp] 147
----- [17:56:34.154]
[--Warning--] Second derg died. Aborting.

[17:57:59.652] Already logged in!
[17:58:08.851] Server connected: [let's get rid of it anyway]
[17:58:08.852] WebSocket connection open.
[Level] 1 [Exp] 229
----- [17:59:12.276]
[Level] 2 [Exp] 307
----- [17:59:53.620]
[Level] 2 [Exp] 373
[food] [Fragile Moth Wings]
----- [18:00:50.812]
[Level] 2 [Exp] 459
[food] [Honeycomb Fragment]
[trinket] [Carpenter Wax]
----- [18:02:44.216]
[Level] 2 [Exp] 627
[food] [Dark-Tufted Featherduster]
----- [18:04:21.984]
[Level] 2 [Exp] 783
[food] [Crunchy Moth Legs]
----- [18:05:47.931]

[18:05:59.299] Already logged in!
[18:06:08.152] Server connected: [woot]
[18:06:08.153] WebSocket connection open.
[Level] 3 [Exp] 972
----- [18:07:45.447]

On that note, can you tell at all how much progress they're actually making on the back end of things? I've always wondered, lots of people say they're doing nothing, they say they're doing stuff that can't be immediately or seen at all, and idk, just curious.

Can you zip and PM me the log? I need to see what it's doing before it does all the 2::s. I haven't been able to replicate that.
Not sure about the exp bug. And you can't usually tell if they change things. Like the average user wouldn't have know that the coliseum code was changed a while ago, or that the bonding code was changed a few days ago. But I had to make changes to reflect that.

Yeah they all start with caps
Censor out your username/pass and paste the config details that the program spits out, please. Run the gather or bonding one so it only does it once. You can PM it to me if you don't want to paste it here.

Jessea
10-28-2014, 01:45 AM
Last login: Tue Oct 28 02:55:58 on ttys000
/Users/****************/Documents/PlightRising_1.1.0/mac_Bond.command ; exit;
*********-*******-MacBookProlocal:~ ****************$ /Users/****************/Documents/PlightRising_1.1.0/mac_Bond.command ; exit;
{'account': {'feed': True, 'pinkerton': True, 'gather': {'area': VdtValueError('the value "“plague”" is unacceptable.',), 'action': VdtValueError('the value "“dig”" is unacceptable.',)}, 'DNT': True, 'proxy': True, 'password': True, 'bond': True, 'username': True, 'coliseum': {'mindelay': True, 'trainingmode': True, 'trainingpos': True, 'area': VdtValueError('the value "“forgotten_cave”" is unacceptable.',), 'maxdelay': True, 'debuglog': True}, 'useragent': True}}
logout

[Process completed]

Thats what happens when I open bonding. If I open coli it spits that out repeatedly. And this is my actual config.ini

[account]
username = “********”
password = “********”
proxy = ""
useragent = "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_10_0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/38.0.2125.104 Safari/537.36"
DNT = False

# True if you want to grab Pinkerton's daily while gathering
pinkerton = False
# True if you want to feed your dergs while gathering
feed = False

[[gather]]
# pick from these values
area = “plague”
# pick from these values
action = “dig”

[[bond]]
mindelay = 2
maxdelay = 4

[[coliseum]]
# pick from these values
area = “forgotten_cave”
mindelay = 2
maxdelay = 4
# True, False
trainingmode = False
trainingpos = 2
# This will enable debug logging
debuglog = False

I recently updated my operating system, in case that has anything to do with it?

txtsd
10-28-2014, 01:51 AM
Last login: Tue Oct 28 02:55:58 on ttys000
*********-*******-MacBookProlocal:~ ****************$ /Users/****************/Documents/PlightRising_1.1.0/mac_Bond.command ; exit;
{'account': {'feed': True, 'pinkerton': True, 'gather': {'area': VdtValueError('the value "“plague”" is unacceptable.',), 'action': VdtValueError('the value "“dig”" is unacceptable.',)}, 'DNT': True, 'proxy': True, 'password': True, 'bond': True, 'username': True, 'coliseum': {'mindelay': True, 'trainingmode': True, 'trainingpos': True, 'area': VdtValueError('the value "“forgotten_cave”" is unacceptable.',), 'maxdelay': True, 'debuglog': True}, 'useragent': True}}
logout

[Process completed]

Where are you getting those slanted double quotes (“”) from? I'm pretty sure they're not on your keyboard. Use standard double quotes ("").

Jessea
10-28-2014, 01:55 AM
0_o I'm not sure where those came from, i never typed them in. Weird! I'll fix it and see if it works.

txtsd
10-28-2014, 02:03 AM
0_o I'm not sure where those came from, i never typed them in. Weird! I'll fix it and see if it works.

Apparently textedit does that.
Do this to disable the silly behavior.

Jessea
10-28-2014, 03:27 AM
Ok so now when I run the bonding it goes through all my dragons ID numbers and says their familiar is already bonded, even though its not.

txtsd
10-28-2014, 03:39 AM
Ok so now when I run the bonding it goes through all my dragons ID numbers and says their familiar is already bonded, even though its not.

What about after it's done bonding the familiars that are already attached?

Jessea
10-28-2014, 04:29 AM
It doesnt bond with them at all. It just says Process completed and doesnt do anything afterwards.

Heres what happens

Last login: Tue Oct 28 19:08:30 on ttys001
*********-********-MacBookProlocal:~ ****************$ /Users/****************/Documents/PlightRising_1.1.0/mac_Bond.command ; exit;

[19:19:12.191] Logged in!
[19:19:20.602] Begin Bonding!

[19:20:02.161] Already Bonded #######'s familiar!
[19:20:06.825] Already Bonded #######'s familiar!
[19:20:09.580] Already Bonded #######'s familiar!
[19:20:13.871] Prebond_3_error_post
[19:20:14.495] Already Bonded #######'s familiar!
[19:20:55.659] Already Bonded #######'s familiar!
[19:21:00.260] Prebond_3_error_post
[19:21:00.889] Already Bonded #######'s familiar!
[19:21:05.175] Prebond_3_error_post
[19:21:05.814] Already Bonded #######'s familiar!
[19:21:26.373] Already Bonded #######'s familiar!
[19:21:30.366] Prebond_3_error_post
[19:21:30.991] Already Bonded #######'s familiar!
[19:21:35.007] Already Bonded #######'s familiar!
[19:21:40.198] Already Bonded #######'s familiar!
[19:21:43.786] Prebond_3_error_post
[19:21:44.532] Already Bonded #######'s familiar!
[19:22:00.789] Already Bonded #######'s familiar!
[19:22:00.789] Prebonding Complete!
[19:22:01.450] Done Bonding!
sh: pause: command not found
logout

[Process completed]

txtsd
10-28-2014, 05:01 AM
It doesnt bond with them at all. It just says Process completed and doesnt do anything afterwards.

Heres what happens

Last login: Tue Oct 28 19:08:30 on ttys001
*********-********-MacBookProlocal:~ ****************$ /Users/****************/Documents/PlightRising_1.1.0/mac_Bond.command ; exit;

[19:19:12.191] Logged in!
[19:19:20.602] Begin Bonding!

[19:20:13.871] Prebond_3_error_post
[19:20:14.495] Already Bonded #######'s familiar!
[19:20:55.659] Already Bonded #######'s familiar!
[19:21:00.260] Prebond_3_error_post
[19:21:00.889] Already Bonded #######'s familiar!
[19:21:05.175] Prebond_3_error_post
[19:21:05.814] Already Bonded #######'s familiar!
[19:21:26.373] Already Bonded #######'s familiar!
[19:21:30.366] Prebond_3_error_post
[19:21:30.991] Already Bonded #######'s familiar!
[19:21:35.007] Already Bonded #######'s familiar!
[19:21:40.198] Already Bonded #######'s familiar!
[19:21:43.786] Prebond_3_error_post
[19:21:44.532] Already Bonded #######'s familiar!
[19:22:00.789] Already Bonded #######'s familiar!
[19:22:00.789] Prebonding Complete!
[19:22:01.450] Done Bonding!
sh: pause: command not found
logout

[Process completed]

Those logout and [Process completed] statements are a mac thing. The bot doesn't do that.

sh: pause: command not found is the last statement from the bot.

It looks like your Familiar.py is still the old version.
FR made a change in the bonding code which made the bot act like this. I fixed it in v1.0.9
If you're extracting over old folders, you might be failing to overwrite the old files.

Jessea
10-28-2014, 09:03 AM
I'm using 1.10 and all the folders/files that came with 1.10, i didnt even copy over the config.ini and instead just filled it out again. So i'm definitely not using any of the old versions stuff. :p

txtsd
10-28-2014, 09:27 AM
I'm using 1.10 and all the folders/files that came with 1.10, i didnt even copy over the config.ini and instead just filled it out again. So i'm definitely not using any of the old versions stuff. :p

Well shit. I might have to remote desktop to figure this one out.

txtsd
10-29-2014, 01:17 AM
New version in OP.
xb4sw
See if you can level low level dragons where the bot would get stuck before.
It would be even better if you could test leveling a team of lvl1s upto 11 or something.

xb4sw
10-31-2014, 12:13 AM
Ah, seems to be better off, though I haven't had the time to run it today, been somewhat busy with school work, however I have no life so I should be able to do more tomorrow. However I did run it for a small bit the previous day, set of three lv.1's went up to lv.4 without a problem. In the Training Fields and the Woodland Border with them, about three to four different runs in each area without any problems (cause stopping and adding stats). I can go through the other areas with them tomorrow and check that out though.

neoplux
11-02-2014, 12:19 AM
I get a huge list of errors when trying to load the coli file. It goes too fast to read, it's the same error message over and over again abut 20 times per second.

txtsd
11-02-2014, 04:27 AM
I get a huge list of errors when trying to load the coli file. It goes too fast to read, it's the same error message over and over again abut 20 times per second.

Did you run win_Setup.bat?

Ziyel
11-02-2014, 09:54 AM
txtsd
Noticed this with my own, did a little digging. The ones that it says "already bonded" on... They don't have a familiar attached. Hence the error of it spitting out the already bonded message. If you can't bond with a familiar, you've obviously already done it, right?

xxxxxxx
11-03-2014, 06:12 AM
txtsd
Ahem since I updated to the newest version, the coli autoplayer won't do any battling when there's a mage in my coli team. I know that they're not supported yet, but would it be possible to disable this? Since I have that dragon in there on purpose and would like to level it along with the others.

edgarshole
11-03-2014, 01:07 PM
I think the mods have caught onto this and now are able to detect it. A friend and I were banned because of it. Idk if there's gonna be anything you can do to fix it but I'd be careful w this now guys.

mugicha
11-03-2014, 01:20 PM
Like with above, I got banned earlier on today.

I'd been using the Coli bot for maybe two hours per day, not straight, with breaks in the middle, and the bonding bot. Not saying this bot is definitely dangerous but they seem to be able to detected it now so be careful all.

hystericaltact
11-03-2014, 02:33 PM
Also banned.

Tapir
11-03-2014, 02:43 PM
i ran it before a couple times on an alt that's been sitting idle for about a week

so far i'm not banned but i'll update this if so. i used the familiar bonding every day and would do about 1-2 hours of coli-ing

theeend
11-03-2014, 05:28 PM
Banned as well, today. Had been using coli and just started using the familiar bond a couple of days ago, when I got the update.

Ziyel
11-03-2014, 07:49 PM
txtsd
Yep. Banned today. Tried to log in... "Your account has been banned."

xb4sw
11-03-2014, 08:00 PM
Banned as well, there goes my main, oops. But my secondary is still a float.

txtsd
11-03-2014, 11:49 PM
I got banned as well xD
I'm surprised it took them this long. I've been running Coliseum nearly 24/7 since July lol.

If everyone (banned or otherwise) could post how many hours per day they used the Coli bot, and whether or not they used the Gather and Bonding bots, that'd be great.

theeend
11-04-2014, 12:31 AM
I used the coli bot anywhere between 2-10 hours a day. Never ran it straight through -- kept realistic breaks after I farmed somewhere between 45 minutes and 85 minutes. You know, pretending to go to the bathroom, or get/make food, so the gaps would be somewhere between five minutes and an hour. Granted, before getting the bot, it wasn't uncommon for me to sit there and farm those exact hours myself. I didn't use the gather bot, or the feeding bot. I did use the familiar bonding bot. My coli times were a more-than-realistic 1.7 to 3.5 seconds... I click faster than the 3.5. Bonding bot had a 4.2-9.5 second range.

mugicha
11-04-2014, 04:18 AM
Gathering no, Bonding yes, Coli yes.

Coli bot I used for about 2 - 4 hours per day, with breaks in the middle every hour or hour and a half, during the Festival I went up to about five hours, still with breaks. I'd run the bonding bot in the morning, after I did all my dailies. I had all the clicks set to between "2 and 6".

Dot
11-04-2014, 07:20 AM
When you let the bots run, I'm assuming they're kinda clicking the buttons for i.e. gathering, bonding attacking etc. over and over again? I used to play a game where two famous players got caught doing something like this, running a bot that would 'click' the same buttons over and over again. A mod or dev revealed in the forums what had gotten them suspicious: They were always clicking the same pixels on the buttons over and over again, which isn't human behaviour.

Idk if that's what happens with Python, I'm full with pain meds and not sure if what I wrote made any sense at all.

txtsd
11-04-2014, 07:34 AM
When you let the bots run, I'm assuming they're kinda clicking the buttons for i.e. gathering, bonding attacking etc. over and over again? I used to play a game where two famous players got caught doing something like this, running a bot that would 'click' the same buttons over and over again. A mod or dev revealed in the forums what had gotten them suspicious: They were always clicking the same pixels on the buttons over and over again, which isn't human behaviour.

Idk if that's what happens with Python, I'm full with pain meds and not sure if what I wrote made any sense at all.

Nope, the Coliseum doesn't transfer any data regarding click location or timing.

edgarshole
11-04-2014, 08:53 AM
I'd use it for anywhere between 1-5 hours a day w breaks and I'd go a few days w/o even touching it some days. I used the bonding one twice and never touched the gathering one. I'm not even mad I got banned. I knew there was the potential all along lmao. RIP my poor dregs tho, I had some seriously gorgeous ones. I have an alt at least but idk if I'm gonna pick the game up again.

sadira
11-04-2014, 02:37 PM
Also got banned, and I was careful about using it, taking breaks and all of that. It was my only account, but I'm not even mad; I sent in an appeal that they'll probably deny, but I'll just wait for the next reg. RIP my dergs- I had some seriously gorgeous crystal dragons and a great Bar breeding pair.

Exact times were about 3-4 hours when I was off work, taking breaks where I'd go check the forums and such. And I never gathered or bonded.

MarieAntoinetta
11-04-2014, 04:52 PM
I ran the bot almost immediately after setting up my alt during reg. I would only run it after I got home from school, so for about 4 hours a day, from 7P.M. EST to 11:00P.M. at the latest. I would exit the bot and fake a break for about 30 minutes, maybe a bit more. During the festival, I was not as careful and ran the bot for probably 12 hours a day for about 4 of the festival days, two of them being the weekend. The rest of the time, i kept my normal schedule.

Vines
11-04-2014, 04:56 PM
I lost my account yesterday as well.

I only ran it to do bonding. The rest of my account was very manageable. I'm a bit upset, because other than speeding up my bonding, I didn't really bot or cheat on it! I put a lot of time into that account. :-(

vaeringeir
11-04-2014, 07:19 PM
Lost my main yesterday, though I'm not entirely sure it was from botting. The whole site has been glitching out on me for about a week, redirecting me to login over and over again and the coli would only work part of the time, but I thought maybe it was just from the holiday. Was online for a few hours yesterday going about my normal routine on the forums.
I haven't touched the bot in a while, actually, because I got paranoid right around the start of RoR. When I would run it, it would be for no more than 25-30 minutes at a time with a break to post on the forums, feed my dragons, send out messages to friends, etc. The highest total number of hours it was run in a single day just before RoR was about 8. I would say on a normal day, I probably ran it for less than 3 and only a few days a week.
Still gonna appeal, since I've got a few shreds of evidence, and because, like I said, don't think it was the bot.

Jessea
11-05-2014, 02:34 AM
Woah. Found out about this because of someones post on Drama Rising. Looks like I survived this ban wave by the skin of my teeth too.

The last ban wave that went down on that other guys coli APer happened the day before I bought it, so I was lucky.
And now for this one I've been kinda busy over the last month and just as I was thinking of using Plight rising again this happens. :P Sorry about all you guys losing your accounts. I only ever used the coli bot once on my main and the bonding a few times. Was still in the process of leveling up my team on a shell so I could use it on there. txtsd do you think theres anything you'll be able to do to make it undetectable again for a while?

theeend
11-05-2014, 03:29 AM

When I coli farmed manually, unless I was in Kelp Beds where I actually had to pay attention to what monsters came up, I clicked the same buttons over and over. Scratch first monster on the top. Scratch first monster on the top. Scratch second monster from the top. Eliminate first, then second, then third, whatever. I always went from the top, down. FR farming really only gives you the option of either clicking scratch or eliminate, so that would be sort of a silly give-away.

txtsd
11-05-2014, 05:04 AM
Jessea I'm working on it

mugicha
11-05-2014, 06:03 AM
Woah. Found out about this because of someones post on Drama Rising.

Dang, that's a shame, which post was it?

Dot
11-05-2014, 09:17 AM
Guessing it was this ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) one. I had that [Only registered and activated users can see links] problem too.

Jessea
11-05-2014, 10:01 AM

It was actually this ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) one, but the one Dot posted i also saw.

Dot
11-05-2014, 03:55 PM
It was actually this ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) one, but the one Dot posted i also saw.

The comments are great

xb4sw
11-09-2014, 09:22 AM
Geez, five* actually more like six days and they still haven't responded to my contact form. Their customer service sucks :D! Though, I had heard that they were slow via DR of course, but man I have to say, I honestly expected better from them :/

edgarshole
11-10-2014, 11:30 PM
Geez, five* actually more like six days and they still haven't responded to my contact form. Their customer service sucks :D! Though, I had heard that they were slow via DR of course, but man I have to say, I honestly expected better from them :/

yeah man I feel you I sent mine in when I got banned and no response. either they're not responding to people who got banned anymore or they're just beyond slow. w/e tho I don't mind, I just wish my dregs weren't starving bc I feel bad for them beyond that I'm like who cares it was a risk of botting

xb4sw
11-11-2014, 06:36 PM
yeah man I feel you I sent mine in when I got banned and no response. either they're not responding to people who got banned anymore or they're just beyond slow. w/e tho I don't mind, I just wish my dregs weren't starving bc I feel bad for them beyond that I'm like who cares it was a risk of botting

Yeah, the risk was there, and we all knew it. But recent posts from DR suggest that the staff has been somewhat absent? Or in the very least, having a really bad bout of not wanting to take care of their business by leaving no one in charge to do things that should be done, but it really doesn't surprise me that much. But wow, Spines, it's really...sad.

vaeringeir
11-13-2014, 03:12 PM
"We are happy to announce that Flight Rising will be open for a registration window on Monday, November 17th. Registration will be available at 5:30 Server Time on Monday November 17, and close at 5:30 Server Time on Tuesday, November 18th.”

In case anyone is in need of a few more accounts.

Endlessfaith
11-16-2014, 01:18 AM
Erm anyone can help me? I have an authorization error when I run the coli bot.

Dot
11-16-2014, 10:35 AM
Erm anyone can help me? I have an authorization error when I run the coli bot.

Post the error inside a spoiler and txtsd can help you.

MarieAntoinetta
11-17-2014, 08:48 AM
Has anyone else still been using the bot?

Endlessfaith
11-18-2014, 11:08 AM
This is my error

Active code page: 65001

[00:06:11.832] Authorization Error.

[00:06:15.027] Authorization Error.

Or if I run it as Admin

operable program or batch file.
'coliseum_client.py' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

Yes
11-21-2014, 12:45 PM
txtsd

I get the same error as Endlessfaith when I try and run coli

Redworm
12-01-2014, 03:21 AM
txtsd: Will you continue to update this bot, or has it been canned since it's detection?

jadehirron
12-11-2014, 01:08 PM
txtsd:
I've followed instructions to the letter and none of the aps wants to run. Any tips?

Dot
12-12-2014, 12:29 PM
It looks like txtsd hasn't been active in 4 weeks.

txtsd
12-13-2014, 10:12 AM
Sorry, guys. I've just been dealing with life. Can't get a job and parents treat me like a failed insurance investment.

Rue
12-17-2014, 09:40 PM
txtsd

I feel ya :sorrow:

InklessIdeas
12-22-2014, 09:54 AM
Welp, time to find out what to do to stop it from herpaderping, and hopefully not getting banned in the progress. Hahaha.

Also that sucks txtsd, seems like a lot of people know this kind of pain.

Tumourous
12-27-2014, 06:32 AM
Are people still banned from using just the coliseum bot alone however or is it one of the side-features? I don't have access to a side account to find out.

Muthinor
01-10-2015, 04:57 PM
I wouldnt have problem to try that out...
But I cant run the programs... Either I get
an "Authorization error" (even being runned on Admin mode)
or
(this in coli)
ImportError: cannot import name 'Configobj'
traceback (most recent call last):
File:"C:\Users\Myusername\Desktop\PlightRising_1.1.1\col iseum_client.py", line 16, in <module>
from configobj import Configobj
[All that constantly appearing]

maybe it is for the Win_Setup? I had to run it more than once as it's stated...

It say right now:
Warning: data with be saved under 1024 characters (roughly translation since I have it in spanish)

Correct: the specified value has been saved.
"Pip" is not recognized as an internal or external command, program or file form ejecutable cell. (It say "lotes" which I cannot translate xD )
press anykey to continue...

Tumourous
01-13-2015, 04:51 AM
Tried risking the coliseum bot, get nothing but authorisation errors despite the correct username and password.

googlyhob
01-27-2015, 06:56 AM
txtsd I fixed the Auth errors - the login url is now "[Only registered and activated users can see links]" (where you've got it as "[Only registered and activated users can see links]" in FRAccount.py)

Changing that allows it to work. I also changed any mention of the main url to include the [Only registered and activated users can see links] since they've now migrated the entire site across to that (weird why they're doing it, -shrug-)

I'm still unsure what might've caused it to be detected though, so if anyone makes these changes to run it be careful. Might keep looking into it.

Bee
01-30-2015, 11:43 PM
I can't even use the bots due to errors I keep getting on win_Set,

"Warning: data with be saved under 1024 characters (roughly translation since I have it in spanish)

Correct: the specified value has been saved.
"Pip" is not recognized as an internal or external command, program or file form ejecutable cell. (It say "lotes" which I cannot translate xD )
press anykey to continue..."

neoplux
01-21-2016, 12:52 AM
Has anyone used this recently?

endlesswhisper
10-07-2016, 04:11 PM
Whenever I try to run the colisum batch it says
File "C:\Users\*****\Downloads\PlightRising_1.1.1\colise um_client.py", line 15, in <module>
from pytz import timezone
ImportError: No module named 'pytz'

over and over help?

@textsd

porcelaine
11-13-2020, 09:11 AM
Do you mind if I try and pick this up?

txtsd
11-13-2020, 12:17 PM
Do you mind if I try and pick this up?

Go for it. I can't even manage to log in anymore because of how broken their cookies are.
EDIT: Let me know if it works. I'll make a private repo on gitlab and we can update the code there.

SimplyVexing
11-13-2020, 08:18 PM
low-key want to know when there's updates bc I have possible test accounts to use