PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone talented enough to make a kad feeder that will work on phones?

Vindictive
09-18-2014, 05:04 PM
Im always at work and a kad feeder from my phone would be very very niiiiiooce

Josh
09-19-2014, 01:37 AM
Mobile neo programs are being discussed. All Im saying. If/when something will be released, I dont even have a clue.

Vindictive
09-19-2014, 05:41 AM
Josh

Thats good news for me to hear i appreciate that.

A kad feeder on my phone would be the shiznit!

TheLargeOne
02-28-2015, 03:34 PM
I still don't understand the point of feeding them. Do you get prizes?

Ked
03-01-2015, 02:29 AM
I still don't understand the point of feeding them. Do you get prizes?

You get a nice little trophy on your lookup. If you feed 75 kads you also get an avatar :).

DarkByte
03-31-2015, 07:11 AM
I was working on a mobile neoauto but all my time is currently going into bitcoin related websites. For e.g I am making a game that people can play pokemon style battles and earn bitcoins as loot from the creatures. In between each battle action the user makes they view a 30 second ad in a frame and this in turn pays me in bitcoins. I just happen to make more than the person playing the game (unless they get lucky with loot , then i take a small loss but overall I make profit). So everyone earns money from my site and unlike traditional "faucet/ptc" sites its not boring a.f.

No money in neopets so no interest in it for me , unless something changes in the future..

Zeus
03-31-2015, 07:33 PM
I was working on a mobile neoauto but all my time is currently going into bitcoin related websites. For e.g I am making a game that people can play pokemon style battles and earn bitcoins as loot from the creatures. In between each battle action the user makes they view a 30 second ad in a frame and this in turn pays me in bitcoins. I just happen to make more than the person playing the game (unless they get lucky with loot , then i take a small loss but overall I make profit). So everyone earns money from my site and unlike traditional "faucet/ptc" sites its not boring a.f.

No money in neopets so no interest in it for me , unless something changes in the future..

Hey man that sounds interesting, you going to release it to the public when it's done? I'd go on there and play. :p

DarkByte
04-01-2015, 07:29 PM
Hey man that sounds interesting, you going to release it to the public when it's done? I'd go on there and play. :p

Yep catch me on [Only registered and activated users can see links] , these guys are beta testing for me if you wanna be a early player , I am there daily :). But otherwise yeah it will be posted here to when I go public.

Clair
04-01-2015, 07:42 PM
Error: The Kadoatery is not available at this time. Please check back later.

I just want to kadoatery to come back ;w;