PDA

View Full Version : Reemer's Fountain Faerie Quest Grabber

Reemer
02-07-2012, 05:35 PM
NO LONGER WORKS, EVENT IS OVER

Have you always wanted the pet of your dreams? Do you have a bunch of accounts in the format Account:Password? Did you know that you can just get a Faerie Quest with the click of a button now through Feb 24?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this if for you!
Here's a jamazing pic:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Here's the features!
-clraik.com authorization (clraik rank required)
-Fast, secure Neopets login
-Grabs a faerie quest on each account
-Supports the Account:Password format
-Abandons quest if it's not a Fountain Faerie Quest (optional)
-Puts all the accounts that didn't get the FFQ into a list so you can use the program tomorrow
-Puts all the accounts that did get a FFQ into a separate list
-Proxy Support
-Full Log that can be saved

This is a BETA, and after testing for a while I personally didn't get a FFQ with my accounts, but maybe you will! Just let me know if it works properly, or if it didn't (like it said there was a FFQ but it abandoned it [I'm sorry if it does that!] or didn't put it in the different list of accounts).
Thanks for checking out my program, suggest features, thank, and tell me all the [many] bugs you encounter!

As always, don't forget to tip the waitress!

j03
02-07-2012, 07:48 PM
Awesome program, definitely a plus for this months faerie quest event. :) Great job Reemer!

Bot
02-07-2012, 07:50 PM
I used it, nothing :(

Reemer
02-07-2012, 07:51 PM
Thanks man. Hopefully this will give a lot of people a FFQ and get them their dream pet (Maxxamillion)
I personally didn't get a single Fountain Faerie quest out of the 100+ accounts I have, but I've been told it works fine!

I may put in the option to complete the quest, but as many accounts people have are shells, I might just leave it out.

zxzero
02-07-2012, 07:52 PM
awesome program, but how do you guys login a bunch of accounts with the same ip and not get banned for it? I always get banned when I login from a bunch of account from the same ip.

Reemer
02-07-2012, 07:54 PM
awesome program, but how do you guys login a bunch of accounts with the same ip and not get banned for it? I always get banned when I login from a bunch of account from the same ip.

The world of Neopets is a trivial one. I don't think I've ever had any accounts banned for being on the same IP, though I don't keep track of why some accounts get banned because they're usually active at one point.

Bot
Try again tomorrow! Make sure you had the Abandon quest checkmarked the first time you ran it, if you didn't, just run it again with it checkmarked.

Bot
02-07-2012, 08:26 PM
The world of Neopets is a trivial one. I don't think I've ever had any accounts banned for being on the same IP, though I don't keep track of why some accounts get banned because they're usually active at one point.

Bot
Try again tomorrow! Make sure you had the Abandon quest checkmarked the first time you ran it, if you didn't, just run it again with it checkmarked.

Sure thing! :) I will test it, and I did it on about 10 shells.

Solgaleo
02-07-2012, 10:28 PM
C: I'll be sure to test this tomorrow! I'm tempted to create shells on proxies just to visit :P

Slasher
02-08-2012, 07:09 AM
Thanks, very awesome! I got a FFQ with only 5 accounts.

seanf
02-08-2012, 08:21 AM
32 accounts and no ffq :( great program though

zxzero
02-08-2012, 08:27 AM
32 accounts and no ffq :( great program though

Yea, I just went through about 30+ accounts also and no luck. D:

Ah well, hopefully tomorrow. :P

Kristin
02-09-2012, 11:47 PM
This is great! Gonna try this tomorrow with some shells. :)

loucamente
02-22-2012, 01:32 PM
Each account can have a proxy?

Reemer
02-22-2012, 01:49 PM
Each account can have a proxy?

Only one proxy for all the accounts, sorry man. I've personally never had troubles with all my shells on the same proxy.

loucamente
02-22-2012, 01:54 PM
Only one proxy for all the accounts, sorry man. I've personally never had troubles with all my shells on the same proxy.

Ok, thanks you for tell me about your experience =] I never considered it.

Ray-Chill
02-23-2012, 05:58 PM
Every time I run it it pops up with "Run time error 9 - subscript out of range." What am I doing wrong?

Reemer
02-26-2012, 12:26 PM
Alright, this is no longer working now that the event is over. Infamous Joe you can close this now