PDA

View Full Version : PAYPAL QUESTION x+REPx

itsjuaum
02-07-2012, 03:15 PM
Hey guys, I have a verified account on paypal with my credit card on there, and I also have money on the account that I received, what do I do to send this to another person without use my credit card?

John
02-07-2012, 03:18 PM
press send money and put their email and the amount in. not sure if thats what you are looking for

Mike
02-07-2012, 03:19 PM
Click "Send Money" tab on top.

should say:

Send Money
You can pay for purchases and services or send money to friends and family.

Where it says for email/phone number, you put the phone/email, put the amount, choose ur option and click "Continue"
It'll show a page just for safety and when you've verifyed it's the right option/amount click "continue"

itsjuaum
02-07-2012, 03:21 PM
I know but when I go to "send money" it's like i'm paying something and it wants to pay with my credit card

Mike
02-07-2012, 03:22 PM
screenie? Not sure what ya mean :/ Should say the basic, or is it your Limit?

I_royalty_I
02-07-2012, 03:25 PM
When it asks where you want to send the money from, it will probably say something like, "From credit card", or "From paypal balance".

Just make you sure you are paying from your paypal balance.
If it's not at the part where you are about to send the money. Look in your preferences and there should be settings to make your paypal balances the primary place where you send funds from :)

itsjuaum
02-07-2012, 04:00 PM
When it asks where you want to send the money from, it will probably say something like, "From credit card", or "From paypal balance".

Just make you sure you are paying from your paypal balance.
If it's not at the part where you are about to send the money. Look in your preferences and there should be settings to make your paypal balances the primary place where you send funds from :)

yes! you got it!

but I need to know how to put the "pay with my paypal" balance option when i'm sending the money

gorthalon
02-07-2012, 04:27 PM
From my experience it comes out of the paypal account first, then the remainder comes from the credit card.

itsjuaum
02-07-2012, 04:41 PM
From my experience it comes out of the paypal account first, then the remainder comes from the credit card.

yes, but when i go to send the money, it says that is not possible to send by my paypal balance only credit card

gorthalon
02-07-2012, 04:47 PM
Then I honestly don't know other than getting a prepaid visa with a few bucks on it from Walmart.

n00ne
02-07-2012, 05:34 PM
I was under the same impression as gorthalon. Transaction's first came from my paypal balance and any excess would be taken from the card. If not, upon sending there must be an option to pay from balance.