PDA

View Full Version : Smash Bros Anyone?

Onceler
08-16-2014, 06:49 AM
Anyone else really excited for Smash 4?
I'm really looking forward to playing as Robin and Greninja in the new smash as far as newcomers go.
My mains in Brawl right now are Link, Pit and Olimar.

Tato
08-16-2014, 02:43 PM
I'm so excited for it! I don't have a Wii U though, I might have to buy one just for this game .-. I'm definitely looking forward to Greninja, Robin, and Lucina- Pokemon X/Y and Fire Emblem: Awakening were such fun games! Palutena also seems like an interesting character, though I've never gotten into the Kid Icarus games though. My current characters are Charizard and Samus :)

DarkByte
08-16-2014, 02:45 PM
Never got the hype behind this game... I did not find it anything special. Last gen graphics and mediocre game play.

Onceler
08-16-2014, 04:00 PM
Tato - Kid Icarus is such a good game, you just have to break your wrist to play it. I'm pretty happy she was added
DarkByte - Must not be a fan of fighting games because it's amazing

Ice
08-16-2014, 05:27 PM
I'm so excite you don't even know *A* I'm getting the 3DS ver cos I don't have a WiiU, sad there is no cross compatibility but ay you can't have your cake and eat it too. 8(

In Melee/Brawl I main Zelda pretty much all the time. Sometimes Roy in Melee and Wolf or Snake in Brawl.

Onceler
08-16-2014, 06:10 PM
Ice - I'm getting both versions, I bought a Wii U a few months back just for smash. I play a lot of Project M on my brawl game right now so there's Roy on that too xD

Ice
08-16-2014, 06:29 PM
I have a number of friends who own WiiUs so when I visit them I'm sure I'll get to play theirs. :P And it's no fun playing by yourself anyways, so I'll just mooch :rolleyes:

Master Shake
08-16-2014, 11:43 PM
One of my all time favorite games. I remember back in elementary school playing it on the N64 (the best one by far) I played brawl and beat the main story mode (whatever it's called) and got bored with it. But I am hoping the new one coming out will be better than brawl.

My main now and always ==== Kirby

<font class="Apple-style-span" color="#EE82EE"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: x-large;">
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

DC Comics
08-22-2014, 11:09 AM
Um YES PLS.

Going to be so good :D I hope the 3DS version doesn't suck, because I am without a Wii U, and I don't see myself getting one.