PDA

View Full Version : Userlookup Scanner

Ghosts
08-13-2014, 02:43 PM
Neopets Userlookup Scanner

Do you have large lists of accounts and you aren't sure which are good? Want to make sure all of your shells are inactive?
This program will check a list of userlookups and record all of the useful information for you!

Currently Checks:

Last Spotted Date
Stamps
Site Themes
Battledome
Shop Size
Gallery Size
Games Played
Site Event Trophies
Game Trophies
Pet Color/Species
Pet Level/HSD
Petpet/Petpetpet

How it Works
1. Make sure you have Python 2.7.x installed - if you don't, you can install it here:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
2. Paste all usernames that you want to check in the file "usernames.txt", one per line
3. Right click on "Userlookup Checker.py"
4. Select "Edit with IDLE"
5. Press F5 on your keyboard, or click Run > Run Module

This should run on all operating systems as long as you have Python 2.7 installed. :D

If you have any questions/comments, or run into any errors please post on this thread. Also, if you have any suggestions please let me know!

Download Here ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

iMastery
08-13-2014, 03:46 PM
This will be helpful for me and anyone else with unreg's great work.

Neal Caffrey
08-21-2014, 05:07 PM
This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks <3

Ghosts
06-21-2015, 11:10 PM
This program now supports logging into an account before it starts scanning the userlookups, in order to combat TNT making them only view-able to registered users. Please download the new version to see the changes.

Zeus
06-21-2015, 11:20 PM
This program now supports logging into an account before it starts scanning the userlookups, in order to combat TNT making them only view-able to registered users. Please download the new version to see the changes.

Nice upgrade man!

randysavage
06-21-2015, 11:24 PM
I was just trying to write a program like this and was failing. I wasn't sure how to to a Ctrl + F in python and your program has been very helpful for me. Thank you very much.

vixyy77
05-12-2018, 05:02 PM
Why can't I download this? I bought VIP for this type of program.. can someone point me in the right direction? It says I'm still restricted. I would love to buy it privately if necessary, I'm not sure how the ranks really work on here.

Mama Bear
05-12-2018, 05:11 PM
Why can't I download this? I bought VIP for this type of program.. can someone point me in the right direction? It says I'm still restricted. I would love to buy it privately if necessary, I'm not sure how the ranks really work on here.

It's out-of-date. That's why it's unable to be downloaded by anyone atm.

notabot
08-23-2022, 01:47 AM
it works only with 2.7 ?

Flordibel
08-23-2022, 02:40 PM
it works only with 2.7 ?

This program is from 2014 and out of date, so it's unavailable to be downloaded.