PDA

View Full Version : Clash of clans bot?

Vindictive
08-04-2014, 01:14 PM
Anyone able to make a clash of clans bot to get unlimited everything?

I_royalty_I
08-04-2014, 01:16 PM
I don't really think that's possible at the moment :P
There have been little glitches in their game that allowed you to do things like spend gems, then restart and get your gems back while keeping your upgrades. But I don't recall there ever being some kind of bot to get you unlimited everything, that would be pretty sweet though, and could also probably be sold for quite a bit haha

DarkByte
08-04-2014, 04:36 PM
Well I have a macro recorder on my android (needs root) , it just records ur clicks so u can leave it over those base thingys collecting stuff. It would work best on a tablet like a nexus 7 or something where u can fit alot on the screen.

Benjamin
08-04-2014, 04:39 PM
Well I have a macro recorder on my android (needs root) , it just records ur clicks so u can leave it over those base thingys collecting stuff. It would work best on a tablet like a nexus 7 or something where u can fit alot on the screen.
that would be awesome to leave overnight so you don't get raided

Vindictive
08-04-2014, 04:47 PM
Ive been pretty succesfful for just starting to play but I dont want to spend real money on gems, my real money is for Neopets stuff :rolleyes: I_royalty_I

That sounds pretty sweet but unfortunately im on my s5 playing this :/ DarkByte

I_royalty_I
08-04-2014, 04:52 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Just wait til you get into the higher levels! It's easy to start off with. But the cheapest upgrade that I can do right now is like 2.2m. It gets pretty damn expensive, I've all but given up at this point lol

Vindictive
08-04-2014, 05:50 PM
Just wait til you get into the higher levels! It's easy to start off with. But the cheapest upgrade that I can do right now is like 2.2m. It gets pretty damn expensive, I've all but given up at this point lol

Aaacccckkk fuck that lol

DarkByte
08-04-2014, 05:55 PM
Well you could use my cousins method , get a gf have her card linked to ur phone and charge that shit up lool

Doll
08-04-2014, 06:05 PM
Well you could use my cousins method , get a gf have her card linked to ur phone and charge that shit up lool

Please will you write a bot to generate girlfriends I think we could all use one to utilize this method please and thanks xoxo

Benjamin
08-04-2014, 06:06 PM
Please will you write a bot to generate girlfriends I think we could all use one to utilize this method please and thanks xoxo
i don't think python supports that

Doll
08-04-2014, 06:08 PM
i don't think python supports that

I don't think you have any idea what DarkByte is capable of~

Benjamin
08-04-2014, 06:10 PM
I don't think you have any idea what DarkByte is capable of~
wouldn't it be better to write one to get dineros? i heard dineros can buy you anything. literally.

j03
08-04-2014, 06:27 PM
I'm sure something like the Habi Bot can be made for this game...

Vindictive
08-04-2014, 07:00 PM
I'm sure something like the Habi Bot can be made for this game...

That would be so badasssss!!!

TheLargeOne
02-20-2015, 06:09 PM
Flex 2 is usually a great resource, but the CoC "hacks" there are trash.

learningtoneopet1
02-23-2015, 03:25 AM
This thread is pretty old but Vindictive

There's a chinese bot on cydia for jailbroken apple devices. It doesn't get you unlimited everything since all of that stuff isn't stored locally. You would need to hack into their servers for that. The bot right now just can raid for you, lets you do practice attacks on any base, and can keep you online for 6 hours at a time.