PDA

View Full Version : Xbox.

iMastery
07-29-2014, 03:57 AM
I'm a big xbox fan but in particular Fifa, and I'm very competitive and I'm in D1 for all online and single player game modes apart from co-op seasons and have a record in seasons of 49-4-3. I've played competitively since Fifa 08. I used to play Call of Duty competitively and was top prestige across 5 different CoD's. But Ghosts was pretty poor in my opinion.

I'm getting an Xbox One for the release of Fifa 15 and can't wait. :D

Tell me what console your on (even if your Playstation side), what games you like to play etc?

Dom~
07-29-2014, 06:47 AM
Xbox or nothing! ;)

DarkByte
07-29-2014, 06:59 AM
Xbox one here too , I have a auto buyer for fifa 14 that I made though!

iMastery
07-29-2014, 07:22 AM
Xbox one here too , I have a auto buyer for fifa 14 that I made though!

Are you making one for Fifa 15 Ultimate Team? :o

DarkByte
07-29-2014, 11:37 AM
Sure thing! im on it like a tramp on chips :D

Tablo
07-29-2014, 11:43 AM
An autobuyer for fifa? What do you buy :p?

Cath
07-29-2014, 11:44 AM
I'm more of a Play Station girl even though I love playing on my Xbox also. :P
+ I prefer playing Adventure games such as Ni no Kuni. :rolleyes:

iMastery
07-29-2014, 12:16 PM
Sure thing! im on it like a tramp on chips :D

I'd be very interested on getting my hands on that! Are you planning on using it for personal use? Or for private sale? Or for public upload?
You can find the players on the market for cheap buy nows, it's like a wiz sniper basically... but you can buy any player on this market instead!

Ni no Kuni sounds interesting what's it about?

iMastery
09-11-2014, 09:31 AM
DarkByte - you still working on this Fifa 15 autobuyer - web app is released on Wednesday!

DarkByte
09-11-2014, 11:50 AM
Yeah ill have to get it pre-ordered soon , Ive been playing minecraft and destiny to much :P

iMastery
09-11-2014, 11:59 AM
Getting my XB1 and Fifa bundle ordered tomorrow through Tesco. :)

DarkByte
09-11-2014, 03:39 PM
Im on destiny right now , fifa is out tommorow then or is it a digital download code?

When u get ur xbox join Ea Access , its 5$ a month and u get these games free:

Fifa 14
battleField
Peggle 2
Madden 25
Need for speed rivals

And they add new stuff all the time.

Other recommendations:
Diablo 3
Destiny
WarFrame ( free game that is amazing )
Mine craft if ur into it
Plants vs zombies (amazing fps)

I can add u to the beta test of new updates if u send me ur gamer tag tommorow too. You get to test updates before there released which is kinda cool.

Edit : the store says fifa 15 is out on 26th , I just bought it and downloaded it so im ready to go :).
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
My bot u can set it to buy players that are less than there quick sell or u can set a max buy price / sell price , for e.g Kagawa sells for 750 gold at none peak times , but in peak u can get 1k a time easy. So it will buy all the cheap ones and resell them.

iMastery
09-11-2014, 06:40 PM
Im on destiny right now , fifa is out tommorow then or is it a digital download code?

When u get ur xbox join Ea Access , its 5$ a month and u get these games free:

Fifa 14
battleField
Peggle 2
Madden 25
Need for speed rivals

And they add new stuff all the time.

Other recommendations:
Diablo 3
Destiny
WarFrame ( free game that is amazing )
Mine craft if ur into it
Plants vs zombies (amazing fps)

I can add u to the beta test of new updates if u send me ur gamer tag tommorow too. You get to test updates before there released which is kinda cool.

Edit : the store says fifa 15 is out on 26th , I just bought it and downloaded it so im ready to go :).
My bot u can set it to buy players that are less than there quick sell or u can set a max buy price / sell price , for e.g Kagawa sells for 750 gold at none peak times , but in peak u can get 1k a time easy. So it will buy all the cheap ones and resell them.

Sorry I'm ordering mine tomorrow to be delivered for the 26th. :)
That's sweet - I'll send you my GT too tomorrow. :)
That's awesome that'll do the job for me. :)
I remember on the old UT's you could get lucky at 59th minute, I bought a Drogba for 57k and sold on within minutes for 370k haha.

DarkByte
09-16-2014, 06:16 AM

they are cracking down on cheaters this time. To the point of banning consoles from every ea game. Now is this a bad thing for me? No not at all I love fifa and it would be better without cheaters. My opinion was if you can't beat them join them. Cheating was very prevalent in fifa 14 as was buying coins that is no longer possible so these changes are a good thing :).

iMastery
09-16-2014, 06:50 AM

they are cracking down on cheaters this time. To the point of banning consoles from every ea game. Now is this a bad thing for me? No not at all I love fifa and it would be better without cheaters. My opinion was if you can't beat them join them. Cheating was very prevalent in fifa 14 as was buying coins that is no longer possible so these changes are a good thing :).

Interesting to see their detection systems... many people could still fly under the radar. And the first warning for buying coins is without a reset?
Maybe there's room for some legit 59th minute snipes to come back?

DarkByte
09-18-2014, 09:56 AM

So glad I joined Ea Access :)

iMastery
09-18-2014, 10:07 AM

So glad I joined Ea Access :)

I'm a season ticket holder so I get 3 days unlimited access. :)

DarkByte
09-18-2014, 12:20 PM
Add me gt darkbyt3 :)

Absinthe
09-21-2014, 01:41 AM
thats probably all i play picking up 15 on release

DarkByte
10-06-2014, 08:28 PM
If you wish to use my fifa15 autobuyer (at your own risk based on what I posted earlier) send me a pm it works on:

Xbox360 / Xbox One
pc
Ps3 / Ps4
Android fifa
Ios Fifa

and on mac / windows / linux

This is beta and not really for noobs , you must understand the market.