Download

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Feel free to contribute to the list...

Charleyzard
03-11-2012, 02:01 AM
You should probably add [Only registered and activated users can see links] for another torrenting website.

It's always better to download.

flooble_bloo
03-12-2012, 06:44 AM
Then there's ppstream and funshion from China, but they're clients you have to save on to the computer...

Nice list btw :D

Kura45
03-18-2012, 12:01 PM
very good, I was serching for site like theese for an eternity :D

cloudxcrash
05-02-2012, 12:46 AM
Wups, nvm this.

completewind
05-02-2012, 02:39 PM
I use [Only registered and activated users can see links] or [Only registered and activated users can see links] for streaming :)

I am also use countdown.mandragon.info to find out when the new anime (the raw form) comes out

Becka
05-02-2012, 04:09 PM
torrentz.eu

Is where I download most of my stuff. I'm sure anime will be there.

Fitzy2008
05-20-2012, 12:17 AM
I torrent most of my torrents off of BakaBT but I never knew about nyaa.eu, thank you for the input! BakaBT has mostly everything I want but they are missing some that nyaa covers :)

shadow772
06-05-2012, 01:06 AM
The best anime streaming site for me were be animecrazy.net. As for download site, none.

wrath
03-27-2013, 08:10 PM
Crunchyroll, as well? Though they have ads.

So I realize you want to get your post count up, but spamming and gravedigging is not the way to do it. Please refer to the rules about Gravedigging (posting on items without activity for more than 3 months). Some of your other posts would be considered spam as well. "Aw man, too late," for example, on the Test Your Strength Glitch board.

~Anyway, welcome back to CK.