PDA

View Full Version : someone get on xbox with me

Dom~
07-19-2014, 07:08 PM
KendDom is my gt, I am currently playing GTA 5, add me everyone also I have almost every game so yeah lets play something together, please have a mic tho, it is hard playing a game if you have no mic..

DarkByte
07-19-2014, 07:21 PM
Get an xbox one I am on all the time!

Dom~
07-19-2014, 07:46 PM
Get an xbox one I am on all the time!

I will when they release- kingdom hearts, Halo, and GTA 5

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

Oh and Destiny

DarkByte
07-19-2014, 07:49 PM
destiny betas out in like 3 days ;x , halo master chief collection in november. kingdom hearts god knows when but it will be great ;D.

Dom~
07-19-2014, 07:56 PM
pretty much, gta 5 is in the fall, destiny is in november, and halo is in november, god its gonna be an expensive november for me >.>
Have you seen they are selling the xb1 without the kennect now?

DarkByte
07-19-2014, 08:10 PM
Would not want it without the kinnect , I walk into the room say xbox on. Sit down and it recognises my face and logs me in. I say "xbox goto netflix" and it does so then choose something to watch and can pause/play/mute/volume up and down ect.

Then theres xbox fitness of course wich tracks ur movements , calculates how much weight uve lost and tracks ur heartbeat too. Also you can skype people from xbox with kinnect and its got night vision ect. Xbox without the kinnect would feel crippled to save 50$ its not worth it.

Dom~
07-19-2014, 08:57 PM
Would not want it without the kinnect , I walk into the room say xbox on. Sit down and it recognises my face and logs me in. I say "xbox goto netflix" and it does so then choose something to watch and can pause/play/mute/volume up and down ect.

Then theres xbox fitness of course wich tracks ur movements , calculates how much weight uve lost and tracks ur heartbeat too. Also you can skype people from xbox with kinnect and its got night vision ect. Xbox without the kinnect would feel crippled to save 50$ its not worth it.

ehh they made it $100 cheaper without it, I feel the same though, I wouldn't want it without the kennect