PDA

View Full Version : World Cup 2014 - Germany gets the cup !

Cath
07-13-2014, 04:37 PM
That was a long and very stressful game for both teams, but Germany finally won 1-0 during 2nd prolongation!

Who else watched it? :)

Chili
07-13-2014, 04:42 PM
totally deserved!!! great match by Germany :)

Doll
07-13-2014, 04:43 PM
God that was a stressful match
What an absolutely fantastic goal though

Messi was NOT playing well at all

QueenNothing
07-13-2014, 07:13 PM
It was an entertaining match. Well played on both sides, BUT: Argentina got robbed. Did you guys even see that part when Neuer almost knocks out Higuain, and deserved to be expelled? Argentina deserved that penalty. We shall never know how it could have ended if that happened. But oh well. I still back my national team, and will always do. But congrats to Germany

Cone
07-13-2014, 08:28 PM
I'm from brazil, congratulation germany ;D

Raj
07-13-2014, 08:51 PM
It was an entertaining match. Well played on both sides, BUT: Argentina got robbed. Did you guys even see that part when Neuer almost knocks out Higuain, and deserved to be expelled? Argentina deserved that penalty. We shall never know how it could have ended if that happened. But oh well. I still back my national team, and will always do. But congrats to Germany

i was supporting argentina but if anything, schweinsteiger was fuckin bloodied up and was takin so many shots and argentina didn't even get a yellow smhh that was poor on the refs part

QueenNothing
07-14-2014, 08:22 PM
i was supporting argentina but if anything, schweinsteiger was fuckin bloodied up and was takin so many shots and argentina didn't even get a yellow smhh that was poor on the refs part

that was toward the end, when the ref didn't pull out the yellow/red cards when he should have, on both sides. Maybe he did it to compensate for not calling the penalty? Stuff like that happen ALL the time in football, sadly. Meh.

krandysum
08-15-2014, 03:06 AM
I joined this forum in the hope of meeting other neopet players. And that turned out to be my worst nightmare.

After the unwarranted harsh treatment offered to me, I wondered if I had joined the wrong forum. Anyway, that is not the point. People make mistakes all the time. The point is, I hate being treated as anything less than a human being just due to my ethnicity, which was EXACTLY the treatment meted out to me here. Turns out that before I joined this forum some lady had scammed some member (s) of this forum. So, immediately after I joined and posted an innocuous joke, I was blasted. I was accused of being a reincarnation of the previous lady scammer (I don't know how else to put it; because it sounds so ridiculous to me) because I have an Indian IP. Imagine that!

The forum admin and mods here, being anti-Indian snobs that they are, banned me pronto without even verifying anything or asking me anything. Their rationale, 'You should not have used an Indian proxy.' Even if they were right that I was using a proxy, which I wasn't, a simple infraction would have done.

Despite my repeated attempts to proclaim that I am NOT using a proxy and that I am REALLY an Indian, they refused to budge from their stance. One of them even taunted me by saying that my English is rather good considering that I am an Indian. You can just well imagine what kind of mentality they have regarding Indians and how low they think of them. It is like knowing good English is a privilege that only Americans can enjoy by virtue of their nationality.

To date they have no proof that I have really scammed anyone, but they refuse to give up and so do I. I love my country and I think I really need to protect my hurt self-respect and pride, especially when the admin himself started posting hateful messages against me, repeatedly calling me a 'scammer' and his minnows too joined in the bashing. That is my story in a nutshell. If you are an Indian and are proud of your country, you must NOT join this forum; if you do then shame on you. There are too many nice forums on the web to even bother with this piece of turd. I know I will get banned for making this post, but as of now I really don't care anymore. It is something that NEEDS to be said, loud and clear.

Let's face it, which other forum has a rather threatening 'register or die' banner on their homepage? None that I know of. That should tell you what kind of malicious people run this forum.