PDA

View Full Version : Price check

Luck
02-04-2012, 05:27 PM
I'm pretty sure I was being trolled but just incase, I wanna know what these items are worth.

Frogarott
Unofficial Usukicon Y6 Guide Book
Christmas Frogarott
Platinum Dubloon

I_royalty_I
02-04-2012, 05:30 PM
For the dubloon, it could vary. You might struggle to get an offer of 2mil, or a collector might come out and offer 4-5mil.
I can't really help on the rest cuz whenever I have items like that, I just put them up in trades and accept whatever the best reasonable offer is lol

Luck
02-04-2012, 05:32 PM
alright, someone was trying to tell me everything is worth way less then I know its worth at very least, I guess I just got kinda parnoid

kidchaor
02-04-2012, 05:33 PM
Frogarott : 5million on average
Unofficial Usukicon Y6 Guide book: 7 million or more.
Christmas Frogarott: more than 5 million.
Platinum Dubloon: 4.5million

Luck
02-04-2012, 05:34 PM
yeah see, he was trying to convince me that none of it was worth more than 2mil....such a troll

I_royalty_I
02-04-2012, 05:35 PM
Don't go off what tp says. Nobody really buys for full price. I have seen frogarott's sell for under 800k when people were quickselling things. I've also seen them pass through auctions at 2.5
Full might be 2.5, but it's really one of those items that you will never sell unless you wanna heavily, heavily discount it

kidchaor
02-04-2012, 05:36 PM
yeah see, he was trying to convince me that none of it was worth more than 2mil....such a troll

mhm..they're all retired items and are real rare o.o what troll tried to convince u that

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

Don't go off what tp says. Nobody really buys for full price. I have seen frogarott's sell for under 800k when people were quickselling things. I've also seen them pass through auctions at 2.5
Full might be 2.5, but it's really one of those items that you will never sell unless you wanna heavily, heavily discount it

Im just saying the average price.

Luck
02-04-2012, 05:36 PM
alrighty, ill keep that in mind thanks

I_royalty_I
02-04-2012, 05:37 PM
Well if you are saying the average, it would be much less imo :p
5mil would be top of the top, average would be FAR lower.
Not sure about the book, but I don't think it's one of the super rare ones, so I think 7mil might be a little high o-o

kidchaor
02-04-2012, 05:38 PM
Well if you are saying the average, it would be much less imo :p
5mil would be top of the top, average would be FAR lower.
Not sure about the book, but I don't think it's one of the super rare ones, so I think 7mil might be a little high o-o

Tp is usually the average, auctions tend to be lower prices.

Luck
02-04-2012, 05:43 PM
alrighty once again thanks. I mean I know Im probably not gonna get top dollar, it was just like that person was just trying to convince me that it was sooooo much lower. Im glad I knew better

I_royalty_I
02-04-2012, 05:44 PM
Was it onsite?
I can generally tell when somebody is trying to pull a fast one, and when they give me a genuinely decent offer.

If they try to rush the trade along, they are usually up to something.
I always ask around, or double check a few places if I'm unsure. I've been screwed over in the past. So it's always good to check xD

Luck
02-04-2012, 05:46 PM
yeah, the funny thing was he didnt even seem interested in the items. Idk what he was thinking