PDA

View Full Version : [PC] The Sims 4

Kahpow
07-12-2014, 04:05 PM
Any thoughts? Anyone planning on buying it?
Here's the trailer if you haven't seen it.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Faerie
07-12-2014, 06:25 PM
I really want The Sims 4 considering The Sims 3 is my all time favorite game to play on computer!

I think it looks good I think the Sims customization is a lot more then before, and seems to be a lot more added too! :)

Choco
07-12-2014, 09:31 PM
I didn't realize that 4 was coming out, thanks for sharing :o

It looks great, tempted to buy it when it releases.. although I remember the countless amount of hours I wasted on playing my sims 2/3 games q_q

M4S0N1C
07-12-2014, 09:40 PM
I love the sims, it was one of the first games I played when I was younger. I remember saving my paper route money to buy the sims expansions. Sims 1 and 2 were great. Sims 3 was buggy mess. I hate TS3.

I'll give them another chance with TS4. So far they have 2 good games out of three.

Fleur
07-12-2014, 11:03 PM
There's been a lot of changes to Sims 4 compared to the previous games.
What doesn't make sense to me is that they're limiting certain features that were always available in the previous base games.

E.g. toddlers and POOLS aren't available? I feel like they're restricting features that should be readily available in the base game so that they can include it in future expansions, which is honestly degrading... I don't think I'd want to buy Sims 4, not until I can see that it's actually worth buying, lol.

alqualine
07-13-2014, 02:27 PM
if I had money, yeah i'd buy it, but I probably won't ;_;

Raj
07-13-2014, 03:19 PM
i feel like watching the other supercreative stuff people do on the sims is more exciting than playing it myself

chiro
07-14-2014, 01:51 AM
I love the building aspect, it's a good time waster when I have nothing else going on for sure, pre-ordered it like a month ago.

Shiver
07-14-2014, 09:47 AM
I have it preordered at my work place! So excited!
Of course- I work at a GameStop. I have everything preordered, really.

I doubt we'll be lucky enough for any/all of our dlc from ts3 to be compatible with ts4 so those first few weeks of dealing with ugly sims and their ugly hair and their ugly clothes...

I'm sure it'll be fun anyway!

chiro
07-18-2014, 05:24 PM
Just randomly checked my Origin account and I apparently got the sims 4 CAS demo ;<

Time to go waste time and make weird little people for me to destroy in the future.