PDA

View Full Version : Neopets Chat section only for members?

DarkAngel
07-08-2014, 12:34 AM
I've noticed there are lots of guess on that section.

There are currently 25 users browsing this forum ([Only registered and activated users can see links]). (10 members & 15 guests)

This is good because it encourages people to sign up.

But this is bad because sometimes people posts personal (Very personal) info about their accounts here.

I've said uncountables times to not do that, but they keep doing it anyways xD

So to protect the members, what if we make that section for registered members only?

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

Guests* xD

Allegra
07-08-2014, 12:36 AM
Yeah, I agree

Neal Caffrey
07-08-2014, 01:12 AM
I agree. People will crate an account, say details but its okay bc they will have time to change as tnt will have to login to see xD

DarkAngel
07-08-2014, 02:57 AM
Yeah.

Also when someone is frozen, they give too many details about it.

Why they were frozen, which awesome pets they had, how much neocash they spent, how many NPs they had on their bank...

For a TNT member is really easy to link the details given to an account. Even easier if it was frozen recently. And then people wonder why TNT doesn't even reply to their tickets.

And there are the pussies from the pound chat which are a harass for our community. Why should we make things easier for them? :rolleyes:

metaldroga
07-08-2014, 03:01 AM
Indeed ;)

hi hater
07-08-2014, 12:39 PM
I agree. We all know TNT is familiar with these forums and likely browses themselves.

j03
07-08-2014, 12:59 PM
Although this is a good idea to protect members, it's a bad idea when wanting to attract NEW members.

This isn't good as we won't have much new neo content to feed to the search engines. TNT do not freeze just because they see a username on here, they require much evidence to actually ban an account, but anyone posting obvious stuff about their accounts deserves to be frozen anyways.