PDA

View Full Version : SoreDavides Cliffhanger Autoplayer

Soredavide
02-04-2012, 09:58 AM
Ever wanted a more intelligent pet, this program can help. This program will autoplay the game Cliffhanger for you.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Features:
-Clraik authorization, newbies/public
-Fast; secure Neopets login, with proxy support
-Shows pet name and Intelligence level
-Allows loading of any cliffhanger list for answers
-Allows for range to win/loose, makes the bot look more human [Only registered and activated users can see links]
- Shows NP on hand
- Can minimize to systray/restore
- Logs questions and answers, log can be saved
- Good lisst included

Please let me know of any errors/issues.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

j03
02-04-2012, 11:44 AM
Great program! This is very simple and honestly the best way for anyone to safely bring their pets intelligence up quickly. :) Nice job on this one.

kidchaor
02-04-2012, 11:46 AM
Forgot to add the link david : [Only registered and activated users can see links]

and Great program! but i dont think u can win a trophy from cliffhanger o_O

Reemer
02-04-2012, 01:07 PM
Awesome! In addition to what Joe said, this is also one of the fastest ways of increasing your pets intelligence! And it's free! Great work man. +repped

Shichibukai
02-04-2012, 01:18 PM
Yay nice program, was looking for one for a while :)
I never knew there was a trophy for cliffhanger

kidchaor
02-04-2012, 01:20 PM
Yay nice program, was looking for one for a while :)
I never knew there was a trophy for cliffhanger

there isnt -.- look at the trophy...its old fashioned probably from a retired neopets game

aca
02-08-2012, 09:03 PM
It won't run for me. I've tried running it as administrator along with trying various compatibility modes. I'm probably missing something completely obvious. Any ideas?

j03
02-08-2012, 09:45 PM
What problems are you coming up with? Any error messages? Make sure you follow what the stickied topics in this section have in them.

aca
02-08-2012, 10:59 PM
No error messages. Cliff.exe will start to boot, but drops off after a few seconds.

Neoquest
02-08-2012, 11:07 PM
Are all the .ocx files needed included in this? I get a missing RICHT32.OCX.

j03
02-08-2012, 11:34 PM
It is assumed you have installed the library files (RICHT32.OCX is included in the library files).

pirate
02-09-2012, 04:31 PM
nice program soredavide

Slasher
02-09-2012, 04:36 PM
Thanks for this program, can also be useful to get the snowbeast :)

bloodniggaz
01-10-2013, 07:05 PM
i downloaded it, then extracted the files, but when i go to click it, it says "project1 has stopped working" and then it closes. ive tried running it as a administrator and it didnt help, any ideas?

iamlilymay
03-19-2016, 12:07 AM
idk if anyone even uses this forum anymore but what am I supposed to 'load'? the Cliff.txt file? Because with that I lost two games in a row with the 5-10 range, then closed it and tried again and same results - and both times it said my NP were '9 Mar 2016'.
And is there a folder I should get with missing library files? Is it the ascentive one because I had that and I still had missing ones I had to scavenge for.

EDIT: I had no NP out when I tried to use it the first time; now I do and it works but the "NP" still has a date