PDA

View Full Version : What are some of your favorite workout videos?

rachel
07-01-2014, 07:53 PM
I usually spend an hour of cardio on the elliptical/treadmill each day, and I do a *little* weight training (a couple arm machines, usually some quick leg & ab exercises), but lately I've been wanting to pair my daily workouts with an additional quick workout video each day.

I really love HIIT workouts (okay, well, I hate them, but I like how they make me feel, hahaha).
Mint has provided me with some really good POP Cardio ones, but I'd love to find some more so that I can mix & match up my routine each day to spice it up.
also let it be known that burpees are the workout incarnation of satan himself

I also have the DVD versions of this program...
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

If anyone else has some suggestions for short (~20 minutes or less, if I can throw a few together) workout videos that I can pair with my daily cardio, I'd love to hear them! c:
I'm not really to my "toning" or "sculpting" phase yet, but any and all suggestions will be tried at least once! xD

Allegra
07-01-2014, 07:58 PM
I like Jillian Michaels' abs workouts and the 30 day shred can be found on youtube. You don't have to do the full 30 days, just pick a level and chuck it in at the end of your day, they're about 25 minutes long :) She uses a mix of HIIT cardio moves and light weight sets.

Lilacs
07-01-2014, 07:58 PM
There's this master post on tumblr that has a TON of work out videos that the OP suggested. I haven't gotten a chance to check them out yet (i'm lazy!!) but maybe you'll like some of them? They're meant to be good to just do in your room. c: When I try to copy and paste it the links to the videos don't stay. But here's the link ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) to the post!

rachel
07-01-2014, 08:02 PM
I'll definitely have to check those out, Peta!
I've heard good things about Jillian Michaels, especially the 30 day shred (forgot what it was called until just now).
Maybe I can push myself to do the full 30 days (doubtful, LOL)!
Thanks for the suggestion! <3

Lilacs hooooooooly workouts, LOL
I will definitely try some of those out!!
I love that they broke it up into categories, that'll make it easier to focus on something new each day.
If you end up trying some, let me know which ones you prefer, too!
Thanks, babe! <3

Raj
07-01-2014, 08:54 PM
hi rach im not a female but me and mint are workout buddies and she told me she does stuff from this

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Youtube channel here: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

so tbh idk how effective it is but she say she hav fun doin it and YEAH good luck wit it

i'm an id and can't read the original post

also i do this gender neutral one called insanity, helped me get soooo much more in shape and yeah ive moved on to gettin swole and muscles and stuff but insanity was a great start to it

QueenNothing
07-07-2014, 04:33 PM
Raj Dude, you've just made my life easier. I've been looking for a helpful youtube workout channel to get me motivated, and this one is the best I've seen so far.
Now I'll get my ass off here and start exercising

Thank you ^^

Zhukov
07-07-2014, 04:55 PM
Rambo: First Blood. I blend up a mixture of pre-workout and whiskey, then do push ups/etc for two hours while pretending I'm John Rambo. I suppose you could just watch 20 minutes of it at a time, but you'd be doing a disservice to your mind, body, and swole.