PDA

View Full Version : Jail breaking *help* +FULLREP!

fairydust201
06-21-2014, 07:06 PM
Okay , so my dumb ass hit update and lost cydia :'(

my my phone is ios4s is there an updated cydia for this ???

Last thing I need is a virus for the PC :( thank you kindly

Poem
06-21-2014, 09:08 PM
fairydust201 what's the ios? (not the phone model)

fairydust201
06-21-2014, 09:52 PM
@fairydust201 ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) what's the ios? (not the phone model)

7.1.1 my bad :p

Poem
06-21-2014, 10:08 PM
7.1.1 my bad :p

Unfortunately there is no way to get your jailbreak back, except to jailbreak it again. Currently there is no jailbreak for 7.1.1 so you'll have to wait a while. Be sure NOT to update your system in the meantime.

Shouldn't be too long though! Somebody already had theirs jail broken, shouldn't be long until there is a public method
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

fairydust201
06-21-2014, 10:16 PM
i had a feeling after watching a crap load of youtube video's. but i thought i'd just give it a shot . thank you Poem i hear , the new jailbreak will be coming out in august

Young
06-21-2014, 10:36 PM
i had a feeling after watching a crap load of youtube video's. but i thought i'd just give it a shot . thank you Poem i hear , the new jailbreak will be coming out in august

That's terrible to hear. :mad:Hope they update the JB soon

Poem
06-21-2014, 10:38 PM

Yeah sucks, no problem!!
My phone is still iOS 6, haven't updated in forever since its jail broken.

Hope the jailbreak is out for you soon :$

Demetri
06-21-2014, 10:38 PM
That's terrible to hear. :mad:Hope they update the JB soon

Probably won't be another one till iOS8 & the next iPhone

Master Shake
06-22-2014, 11:43 AM
Probably won't be another one till iOS8 & the next iPhone

Late to the party once again. But as Demetri said, the job team as stated they don't want waste valuable exploits just so Apple can patch it quick with iOS 8

Dot
06-22-2014, 11:52 AM
Eh, some of the main JBers in the community stated that the 7.0.4 was probably the last JB, due to Apple finding and closing the remaining loopholes, which makes the whole process of exploiting so difficult it's not worth the time for some. I mean the wait time for JB iOS 7 was like... Almost a year I think? A few exploiters gave up after that, they're wasting time and money.

And Apple adds a lot of features with every update, making JBing pointless for some users that want little tweaks to the Apple interface.

I like testing paid apps before buying them, only reason why I JB again.

fairydust201
06-23-2014, 12:33 AM
Is there a way to downgrade the iphone then ??

Master Shake
06-23-2014, 08:34 AM
Is there a way to downgrade the iphone then ??

Unless you have your SHSH blobs saved nope :/

Shinji
06-23-2014, 09:45 AM
I know there is a way to downgrade the OS so that it's jail breakable again. I know you need to back up the OS but I'll google and get back to you not by my computer right now

imMikey
06-23-2014, 02:05 PM
To be able to jailbreak again, you'd need to revert back to an older version of iOS. Unfortunately, as someone has previously stated you would have had to been actively saving your SHSH blobs. Additionally, you're going to end up waiting a whole lot of time too because the jailbreak devs aren't planning on releasing any new jailbreaks until iOS 8 comes along. They're worried that taking the time now to release a new jailbreak would compromise their ability to use the very same exploits in the upcoming iOS.

Best of luck though, :(.

Demetri
06-23-2014, 02:07 PM
There was just a new jailbreak released for 7.1+ <
In Chinese though

Master Shake
06-23-2014, 02:10 PM
There was just a new jailbreak released for 7.1+ <
In Chinese though

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UU.........NOoOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooOO.... why do they do this.... Now apple is going to patch it .....

Well if you need help using it fairydust201 I can help. I am downloading it as we speak.

imMikey
06-23-2014, 03:26 PM
Uncool, now this ish is gonna get patched in iOS 8 and the rest of the devs will probably just want to keep everything locked and hidden for a while because of this release. :(.

Demetri
06-23-2014, 03:57 PM
There will still be an iOS 8 jailbreak. Will probably just take longer. The beta has already been jail broken so I expect the final release to not have to start from ground zero

Master Shake
06-23-2014, 05:34 PM
There will still be an iOS 8 jailbreak. Will probably just take longer. The beta has already been jail broken so I expect the final release to not have to start from ground zero

ios 7 beta was jailbroken as well but it was quickly patched after a jailbreak was released.