PDA

View Full Version : Pakiko - Always have 20 balls

zxzero
06-20-2014, 02:17 AM
OK here is how you get 20 lives.

It's a little tricky so if enough people don't understand I will make a video of it.

NOTE: There are 2 different addresses you need and they change each time you run a new game. Please read through carefully. I am not sure on the freeze rate on this but I can tell you a score under 11,000 is not reviewed. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

Open up the game Pakiko, copy the link and paste it into a new tab. You might not have to do this on mozilla, this is only because it will not let you navigate in this window on google chrome. Now navigate to a game that has an AoB code, this is used to find the right chrome tab/plugin. Once you have found the right google chrome tab or flash player plugin by using the AoB code on it we can go to Pakiko. If using google chrome make sure it is in the same tab as the one you opened the game that you used the AoB code on.

On the Pakiko menu click play. Now in cheat engine instead of Array of Byte click the Binary option. Since you have already clicked play, I am assuming you have already, if not please do. Go to Cheat engine and type in 20, hit scan or new search then search and a bunch of numbers will pop up in the left column.

Shoot one ball. So now you have 19 right? Wait for it to drop all the way and the tongue to give you a new one. If the ball hit thing moving you will have to do things a bit differently.

Senario 1: Ball was shot and lost, the tongue gave you a new one, so now you have 19. Go back to Cheat Engine and in the space where you typed 20 type 19, hit next scan.

Senario 2: Ball was shot and hit the moving thing. Just press next scan since 20 is already in there.

You have to repeat this down to about 17 or 16 and eventually the left column on the left will get smaller and smaller until you are left with the number of balls you have. Some times you will have more than one choice but they are usually ones where the value changes a lot. Once you have found the code double click it and send it to the box that is below. Now you can double click the value and type in 20 and then the box to the left under active you can check so it is always on.

There are 2 different addresses that you need. These are found under the address section in the left column. I am not positive if they change the code on level 2 so do this until you have 2 different addresses.

It's a little tedious I know but this is just a quick fix until someone finds something better. :)

Neal Caffrey
06-20-2014, 05:52 AM
As it is impossible finish the game with 20 balls, I would change for 19 in the first level and ~18 in the second and here we go :P

anyway, thanks for this!

j03
06-22-2014, 04:50 PM
Good looking out with this helpful guide!