PDA

View Full Version : New build!!!

Master Shake
06-17-2014, 08:26 PM
This is the first computer I have built from the ground up. I am going to post pictures of my actual computer tomorrow when I can find my phone but for now here are the parts!

Case: NZXT�s Source 210 Elite
([Only registered and activated users can see links])
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Processor: AMD A6-6400k Dual-Core 3.9GHz Black Edition OC up to 4.1GHz ([Only registered and activated users can see links])( I know I should have went with a quad but I was on a strict budget )

Motherbaord: MSI A78M-E35 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
[Only registered and activated users can see links]$S300W$
Ram: Super Talent DDR3-1600 4gb ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) ( I kinda skimped on the ram but am soon upgrading )
Graphics Card: Asus R7 240 2gb ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Power Supply: WT520q Power Supply ( again kinda went low on the power supply but it's decent )

I just finished it today. So what do you guys think?

Skarl
06-17-2014, 08:29 PM
Do like the structure of the videocard.

Love this innuendo: you're turning my floppy disk into a harddrive.

Congrats' on the build, Bro'!

Master Shake
06-17-2014, 08:39 PM
Do like the structure of the videocard.

Love this innuendo: you're turning my floppy disk into a harddrive.

Congrats' on the build, Bro'!

Thanks!!! but I love you're userbar! I prolly won't get one because I can't download the required files to run the AC SS to this computer. The page is down.

Skarl
06-17-2014, 09:18 PM
Oh you get it for posting on early pages about the AC

Water
06-17-2014, 11:01 PM
Nice job, it's always fun to build a computer ;)

guppy breeder
06-22-2014, 12:23 PM
nice ima be building a gaming comp here soon, my parts list is like 1500 already

Targaryen
06-22-2014, 12:25 PM
I couldn't build a computer if my life depended on it.

CONGRATS :D Sure it will be awesome.

Naked Gamer
06-22-2014, 01:53 PM
Master Shake

I just came in my pants!!!

Nice man I've been waiting days for this ;) glad you did post the pics and all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Integra
07-23-2014, 11:47 PM
I couldn't build a computer if my life depended on it.

CONGRATS :D Sure it will be awesome.

The build itself isn't all that hard, I've built roughly 20 PC's so far. 1 For Me, 1 for My Aunt, 1 for a Friend & 17 for work last year.

Its fun to build 1 though and keep perfecting them as you go, my 17th identical machine was by far the cleanest build.

Master Shake Congrats dude, it all looks good, I'm due a rebuild later this year, my PC has too many fault components in it, just don't have any cash to spend on it at the moment.

Master Shake
07-24-2014, 01:52 PM
The build itself isn't all that hard, I've built roughly 20 PC's so far. 1 For Me, 1 for My Aunt, 1 for a Friend & 17 for work last year.

Its fun to build 1 though and keep perfecting them as you go, my 17th identical machine was by far the cleanest build.

Thanks man. I am HOPEFULLY getting a job soon so I can sink some more money into this build. It desperatly needs more ram and a quad-core cpu.

Since this thread all I have dont to the computer is add LED's and paint both sides and the front white (not completely but it looks good). And I added more fans to keep it cool.

Integra
07-26-2014, 09:28 AM
Thanks man. I am HOPEFULLY getting a job soon so I can sink some more money into this build. It desperatly needs more ram and a quad-core cpu.

Since this thread all I have dont to the computer is add LED's and paint both sides and the front white (not completely but it looks good). And I added more fans to keep it cool.

If I can find some money, I'm gonna do a new build eventually, might even go with one of those odd looking Red Harbringer desks with a dual MotherBoard setup in it. My mother would die if she saw a desk setup like that.

Starr
08-11-2014, 06:42 AM
Congrats on the build!
I have compiled my parts list for my next PC, but won't be able to buy until March, plus a little during black Friday if I can find some good deals.
It's so exciting! :)