PDA

View Full Version : Compueter build help!!

Master Shake
06-14-2014, 01:42 PM
I am wanting to build a pc but I am on a STRICT ($250) budget... what do you guys think of this?

Graphics:DIAMOND 6570PE32G Radeon HD 6570 2GB 128-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Ram:PNY DDR3 4GB 1333MHz Single Module ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Motherboard:MSI A55M-P33 AMD A55 FM1 Motherboard ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Proccessor:AMD Athlon II X4 651 3.0GHz Processor ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Power Supply:Raidmax 380W Power Supply ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

DarkByte
06-14-2014, 01:47 PM
Ask these guys they know there shit:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

j03
06-14-2014, 02:06 PM
That's low budget for building a PC. Might as well keep saving for a more decent one..?

DarkByte
06-14-2014, 02:24 PM
yeah i think so too if u can double it u can get something close to a xbox one or ps4 (probly exceeding it tbh) , that is if u already have a monitor , keyboard , speakers ect.

BGH
06-14-2014, 03:47 PM
Ya thats way too low of a budget...You should at least get like $800, also depends on how good of a PC you want. Do you want a tanked out up to date gaming PC? It would cost you about $1000-$1200 depending on how much stuff you want to buy and what series/gen. If you only buy the tower it would be much cheaper around $800 for a decent one (again depending on where you buy from, the brand, quality, and series/gen etc).

I would not buy anything from lesser quality and or less known brands specially from the internet since it becomes very hard to refund if they come in DoA not to mention when they break just over warranty. So be careful when you trying to find the cheapest its usually too good to be true.

Master Shake
06-14-2014, 03:56 PM
Ya thats way too low of a budget...You should at least get like $800, also depends on how good of a PC you want. Do you want a tanked out up to date gaming PC? It would cost you about $1000-$1200 depending on how much stuff you want to buy and what series/gen. If you only buy the tower it would be much cheaper around $800 for a decent one (again depending on where you buy from, the brand, quality, and series/gen etc).

I would not buy anything from lesser quality and or less known brands specially from the internet since it becomes very hard to refund if they come in DoA not to mention when they break just over warranty. So be careful when you trying to find the cheapest its usually too good to be true.

Yeah I have pretty much decided against spending the money on this build.......