PDA

View Full Version : [Guide] Making AB lists FAST!!!

Master Shake
06-13-2014, 12:22 PM
First things first find a neopets item database such as jellyneo. The one I use I can't mentioned here sadly.

Ok first click on the advanced search option.

Then in the category section select the shop you want.

In the sort by section but price. and make it descending so that the
most expensive items are on top! this helps the autobuyer grab the most expensive items first.

Put the price range of whatever profit of items you want. (I put 50k-1000000000000)

Then Click go!

Now you want to open up Textmechanic ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).
click on the find and replace tool.

Now go back to the results of you're search earlier and copy all the items including the name,picture,profit,price,ect.

Paste this into the bottom box of the find and replace tool. Keep doing this for all the pages of items in your results from your search.

Now once you have all of it pasted into textmechanic you should have something looking like this.

What you're going to do now is in the Find this: box put in 1 and keep the Replace with: box empty. Then click find and replace text.
Now you are going to do the same process with 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0,NP,|, and "," (without the quotes)

Now you should have something looking like this

Now what you are going to do is check back through the items and if they had numbers in the just fix them.

Now copy all of the text and click the Open tool menu button on the top left corner of the textmechanic page.
Go down until you see the option remove empty lines click on the and paste all the text there.

Now you should have something looking like this

Now copy all of that and again click the open tools menu and go down to where you see remove extra spaces and paste your text there. click remove.

Check through and make sure everything is correct !!!

And Wala you have a autobuyer list that you can use any any of the autobuyers :P

If you have any comments, questions, or concerns feel free to pm me or TAG me here!

Master Shake
06-25-2014, 02:32 PM
Ehh I fixed all my spelling errors... there we're quite a bit. can't believe I did that *facepalm*

Skarl
06-26-2014, 12:03 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Master Shake again.