PDA

View Full Version : Clash of Clan bases

Naked Gamer
06-10-2014, 05:01 AM
I made this base to annoy people since it's hard to predict where traps are etc, it's a great Anti Air and Anti Giants when there's lots, I haven't been attacked by Hogs yet so not sure but here it is.

Share your bases please, I'm fairly good with base designs I was a 1500 trophys but I'm farming now, I've only ever been 100% with this base twice it seems to stand well.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

About the base:

I have everything placed like Air support and mortars so basically everything is coving areas and they can't be takeout out easy for Air troops have a shit time here.

air bombs a places pretty evenly though out where the air defence can miss so players get screws with balloons and dragons.

I have 1 wall basically missing around the first inner circle to lure troops into the traps and my wizard towers will just AOE them down as they are funnelled around my base.

It's hard for players to predict where Towers and Huge bombs are cause to them there is many missing spots and same for all the spring traps which will fuck players.

spring traps are not place at the first opening at the bottom of the base cause I would the giants or attack troops to bunch up on the first cannon so they get sprung by the trap.

This base can handle anything pretty well I noticed the only thing is like full archer teams but not many players do that, I Normally just get 25%-60% with this base.

Basically most of my defence log looks like this when I was at 1500-1700 trophys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finn
06-11-2014, 12:44 PM
Nice base, I might try it. Did you make it yourself? I'm TH 8 right now, I TH rushed, so I'm just trying to catch up/max out defense upgrades.

learningtoneopet1
06-12-2014, 02:00 AM
Nice base, that mortar and those two air defences are a little too exposed for my liking, but it's really good against giant armies and others like it.

Naked Gamer
06-12-2014, 04:39 AM
Nice base, I might try it. Did you make it yourself? I'm TH 8 right now, I TH rushed, so I'm just trying to catch up/max out defense upgrades.

yep its a original, look me sometime to make and come up with and since then its been going pretty dam well.

Madrid
06-23-2014, 09:11 PM
Oh wow. I started playing recently, and basically I suck monkey butt. I still have stone walls. I'm at 900 trophies though, so I got that going for me.

eggloo
07-22-2014, 10:17 PM
wow nice job. i find it too time consuming for me to make an original base

CynicdarK
08-06-2014, 01:57 PM
Not sure if my picture worked or not...

CynicdarK
08-06-2014, 01:57 PM
did not mean to post twice

Colby
08-06-2014, 02:20 PM
My base needs a lot of work on maxing out everything for my TH level. I really need to switch to farming. :s
but here it is:

CynicdarK
08-08-2014, 01:44 PM
Anyone lvl 50+ and Gold + league that wants to join my Clan It is called "RE2PECT" Cody is the leader... That is me.