PDA

View Full Version : K-Indie recommendations

coldblaze
06-09-2014, 11:58 AM
I am currently listening to Standing Egg and have fallen in love with the mellow from Belle Epoque. Any recommendations for other good K-indie?

MyL
06-11-2014, 08:55 AM
I am currently listening to Standing Egg and have fallen in love with the mellow from Belle Epoque. Any recommendations for other good K-indie?

I know some of them like urban zakapa, Yozo, nell, Omega 3,galaxy express, neon bunny (my fav indie girl, her voice it's perfect for acoustic songs) and everyone already heard about Busker Busker.
From Standing Egg I heard have you every fallen in love. Awesome song :O

coldblaze
06-11-2014, 10:49 AM
I personally really, really like Stay Away and the instrumental version of First Christmas. Currently singing along to Runner's High...again, for like the third time today. ^_^. THanks for the rec. I tend to just DL all the music I can find by an artist I like so this helps me quite a bit.

MyL
06-11-2014, 11:53 AM
I personally really, really like Stay Away and the instrumental version of First Christmas. Currently singing along to Runner's High...again, for like the third time today. ^_^. THanks for the rec. I tend to just DL all the music I can find by an artist I like so this helps me quite a bit.

Just listened Stay Away. I love the lyrics also :D

What do you think about this one?
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

coldblaze
06-11-2014, 03:38 PM
Interesting. Not bad, but not quite what I was looking for.