PDA

View Full Version : Taking Program Requests

Jordan
06-08-2014, 10:24 PM
I am looking for some programs to get started on. I am still working on one, but when it is finished I want some goals for myself to keep me motivated with continuing. I might even program the one you want into the one I am making now (it is a multi-purpose program with several small ones in it).

Post anything you want. However, I noticed ones for Plushie Tycoon & KQ. Heard DarkByte is coding a KQ one, and I am not interested in doing months of research and time investing into playing a game to learn how to earn some stupid trophy that does not interest me, sorry. Anything, but these will be considered.

Master Shake
06-08-2014, 10:42 PM
I am looking for some programs to get started on. I am still working on one, but when it is finished I want some goals for myself to keep me motivated with continuing. I might even program the one you want into the one I am making now (it is a multi-purpose program with several small ones in it).

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

As you already said the main one I want to see is a plushie tycoon Aper.. God knows I will never be able to eat that game

Jordan
06-08-2014, 10:49 PM
As you already said the main one I want to see is a plushie tycoon Aper.. God knows I will never be able to eat that game

Haha yeah, sorry bud. I have never played and never plan to. For such a crappy avatar (that you can buy an account with it for practically nothing) and a decent looking trophy, it seems too much of a waste of time to study. I mean it would literally take forever to learn how to do it perfectly and then fine tune test it on a program to perfection. Sorry, but that would not keep me motivated xD

Not2EXceL
06-08-2014, 11:45 PM
What language do you plan on using? Just curious

Jordan
06-08-2014, 11:50 PM
What language do you plan on using? Just curious

I am unsure why it would matter, but Python. All programs can do the same stuff, as long as you code them properly xD

Demetri
06-09-2014, 12:07 AM
Mystery island/secret ninja trainer that's Mac compatible xD

Not2EXceL
06-09-2014, 01:02 AM
I am unsure why it would matter, but Python. All programs can do the same stuff, as long as you code them properly xD
Its not a question of matter of language, but more just curiousity of what you plan on using.

Since so many people like and use python here, I maybe should probably learn the syntax after I finish OCaml and Go.

Jordan
06-09-2014, 12:32 PM
Mystery island/secret ninja trainer that's Mac compatible xD

I don't have a Mac xD Unless you would like to donate one to me, then I could make it :D

BlingBlah
06-09-2014, 12:38 PM

I play that game monthly and there is FAR too many variables to get it to run smoothly with a program xD
Plus the fact that its mired with glitches right now makes it kind of unplayable :(

I would like a program for establishing new accounts/rebuilding. Like one that can do all the usuals like clickable avatars, giveaways and code redeems and what not. But also plays Kiss The Mortog until it get the avatar, ditto for Double Or Nothing, Gets the Shapeshifter avatar, all the ones where you need to buy a certain item/ have a certain amount of np/ view a pet at a certain time. As some one who rebuilds every year or so (I suck at scoresending xD) it would be a great convenience. I normally have to download a good 15 different programs, all in different states (I cant find a KTM APer that actually works right now) and its just a giant headache.

Would be a good draw for starting players too ;D

Poem
06-09-2014, 09:08 PM
Jordan would you be able to make a faerie quest grabber for fortune cookies? :) Boot up the program, checks for FFQ, and if no FFQ abandons the quest. Would be really helpful if you could. :) Thanks a bunch mate.

Jordan
06-09-2014, 10:27 PM
Jordan would you be able to make a faerie quest grabber for fortune cookies? :) Boot up the program, checks for FFQ, and if no FFQ abandons the quest. Would be really helpful if you could. :) Thanks a bunch mate.

Will do, and will even add account list support.

Not2EXceL
06-11-2014, 10:23 PM
Jordan - since you're using python, as long as you don't write anything that's windows dependent, it'll work just fine on mac

Jordan
06-11-2014, 11:10 PM
Jordan - since you're using python, as long as you don't write anything that's windows dependent, it'll work just fine on mac

Well, I use os commands, but I am unsure if that effects it. However, I may check and make sure I am not doing any Windows dependent things when I have the chance.

Cheeky Chimp
06-17-2014, 04:10 PM
what are autobuyers?
if i don't understand cos i'm such a n00b xD can you plz explain what autobuyers do?
Is there such program where a certain number of neopoints can automatically be converted into a money using a program? ;P

j03
06-17-2014, 04:17 PM
what are autobuyers?
if i don't understand cos i'm such a n00b xD can you plz explain what autobuyers do?
Is there such program where a certain number of neopoints can automatically be converted into a money using a program? ;P

Anyone with common logic would put the two words "auto" and "buyer" together... :S

Tablo
06-17-2014, 04:21 PM
Post edited to avoid further hurt feelings