PDA

View Full Version : I cried so hard...

Mouse
12-20-2011, 12:09 PM
Promised myself I wouldn't, at all costs wouldn't cry ... But I failed after all.
Today was my last workday at the company I almost worked for 2 years now. It was my first job after quitting high school and the first one I worked so long. Not only that ... Thursday I'll leave Holland for (atleast) 3 months to go to the other side of the world, to my fiancee, leaving my family, my friends and my cat behind. I'll get married over there ... But sadly noone from my family will be able to be there, simply because it's too expensive. It's okay tho, in the end I got my soon-to-be hubby ... But good god, it all feels so hard right now.
I could really use a hug atm. :(

Inq
12-20-2011, 12:10 PM
I'm sending a hug to you right now. I know how it feels.

Mouse
12-20-2011, 12:12 PM
Thank you :o
And I'm sorry. Always sucks to give up things you like, even when you get something you really want in return.

Tinill
12-20-2011, 12:13 PM
I also send you a hug :/ That's really sad. Hope everything will be fine in a few weeks!

Inq
12-20-2011, 12:15 PM
Change is a beautiful thing. To ignore the tragedy of it would be to blind yourself in one eye, to close yourself off to half of a world of experience.

Don't feel bad for not doing so.

J_L_K_64
12-20-2011, 12:16 PM
it'll all be good, trust me, life is nothing but changes, and if you cannot accept those changes, then ya can't be living

Kylae
12-20-2011, 12:19 PM
*hugs* Where does your fiancee live? I just went from the US to the Netherlands for about a year, and met a guy, but it didn't work out.

Mouse
12-20-2011, 12:23 PM
I know, I've had alot of changes in my life. Quite a rough life in general ... But this is the first time I'm letting more go then just myself ... And the first time letting myself go this far. It's something I still have to get used too experiencing.

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

*hugs* Where does your fiancee live? I just went from the US to the Netherlands for about a year, and met a guy, but it didn't work out.

New Zealand, he's Russian from birthplace. :)
Thank you :o

Kylae
12-20-2011, 12:24 PM
Well that sounds cool. I've spent my life with no roots, moving from place to place, and I wouldn't trade those experiences for anything. :)

J_L_K_64
12-20-2011, 12:30 PM
Well that sounds cool. I've spent my life with no roots, moving from place to place, and I wouldn't trade those experiences for anything. :)

same here, lived all over the western usa, nothing to hold me down (no family close friends, etc) and i've had soo many sweet ass expierences......

(hitch hiking through utah, i stopped at a greyhound station in salt lake city, and played hackey sack with a group of other random people, it was one of the most humbing and awesome expierences ever, so many different people coming to gether to kick a sack around)

Kad
12-20-2011, 12:33 PM
*hugs* ^_^ Life has to change, you'll be happy, dw ^_^

Rainbowpie
12-20-2011, 12:48 PM
::digihugs:: You're going to be okay, everything is going to be amazing, you're going to have an absolutely wonderful time and even though you're going to miss your family you're going to get tons of hugs from them when you get home. You can do it! I'm so excited for you, though!
I love traveling to new places... and quitting my job to experience something new... and... yeah. xD I'm jealous! Go have fun!

Inq
12-20-2011, 12:54 PM
Actually, if you want the truth, it's going to be pretty shit at times.

Like the Paradise Lost song goes: accept the pain.

Pillow
12-20-2011, 12:56 PM
-hugs-

It will all be fine in the end. :) You have the most exciting time of your life coming up; getting married and all :3

Cara
12-20-2011, 01:06 PM
Sounds like quite an adventure!
I would be a little nervous and frightened myself, but i'm sure it will be an amazing experience :o!

Emiley
12-20-2011, 02:20 PM
Things will turn out better, don't worry!

Shichibukai
12-20-2011, 02:40 PM
I bet you missed your cat the most :(

Mouse
12-20-2011, 04:17 PM
Thank you dolls, you are comforting :o

Tinill
12-20-2011, 04:24 PM
But you have to tell us how it is when you're 'gone' :)

Skins
12-20-2011, 04:25 PM
*collective hug* Everything will be fine do not worry *collective hug*

kooldude888
12-20-2011, 05:41 PM
im sorry to hear that :/ i dont really know you but i send hugs too!! i hope everything works out good for you :)

Harry Potter
12-20-2011, 05:48 PM
I have never been separated from my family over such a long distance, so I can just imagine how it must feel.

Congrats on the marriage though (:

DarkAngel
12-20-2011, 05:49 PM
Changes are always for good.

Dont look back, keep going ahead C:

Inq
12-20-2011, 05:52 PM
I have never been separated from my family over such a long distance, so I can just imagine how it must feel.

I like this quote: you can change "can" to "can't", and it still makes sense. Probably a bit more, even.

It's a tough thing to do, but it's a thing you have to do. Like being pushed into a swimming pool as a child, when you're scared of swimming: it always makes it easier, once there's no choice.

Harry Potter
12-20-2011, 05:57 PM
^Yea, pretty sure I meant to put cant xD

Me and my typos (;

Elektra
12-20-2011, 05:58 PM
I don't know you either, but if that is what your heart is telling you to do, then just jump in with both feet and don't hold back. Enjoy every day with the changes that will come, and accept the little obstacles as building stones to a happier future. I hope you will continue to come on clraik and let us know how you are doing. I wish you all the best! *hugs*