PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here play clash of clans?

learningtoneopet1
05-31-2014, 11:54 PM
Just a PSA to those who do. There is currently a gem glitch which allows you to spend gems and get them back :D All you have to do is spend them, log off of clash for a few minutes and log back on (I am noticing the wait time on apple devices is much smaller). Just be careful how you use it, don't max out your entire village cause they would ban you if you did that much XD have fun exploiting :rolleyes: it's probably going to be fixed within the next few hours or day...

Edit: it seems like they fixed it for android at least :( Lost 200 gems after upgrading a trap and never got it back lol my fault for abusing a glitch :P

I_royalty_I
05-31-2014, 11:57 PM
Do you have to actually log out, or just close the app?

learningtoneopet1
05-31-2014, 11:59 PM
Do you have to actually log out, or just close the app?
Not sure what it's technically called, but you just exit out of the app and close it off from your taskbar. It takes a few minutes for the server to register before you can open it back up again and get the gems back.

supreme_force
06-01-2014, 12:00 AM
thanks n_n

I_royalty_I
06-01-2014, 12:03 AM
Sweeeeet!
works for me! I close the app for like 20-30 seconds and I go back and it's good. I'll finally be able to upgrade some shit again lol

learningtoneopet1
06-01-2014, 12:05 AM
Yup, I wanna buy some gems to take advantage of this and max out an alt account of mine, but nahhh I vouched I'm not spending a dime on that game XD

Naked Gamer
06-01-2014, 05:55 AM
Just on Android or can someone with apple device back this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I_royalty_I
06-01-2014, 08:18 AM
Just on Android or can someone with apple device back this?

It works on apple devices too.
I spent like 30mins last night doing this.. then I fell asleep waiting the min or two til it reset lol

Naked Gamer
06-01-2014, 08:20 AM
How when you close the app wait 1-2mins? I tried it once but didn't work :( I_royalty_I

I_royalty_I
06-01-2014, 08:21 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

It may be fixed now, I haven't tried it yet this morning. In the original post it says they may have patched android.
I opened my app and I dont have as many gems as I did before, so they may have patched it all around

Naked Gamer
06-01-2014, 08:22 AM
Dam! I would of had fun lmao

I_royalty_I
06-01-2014, 08:27 AM
Dam! I would of had fun lmao

I'm mad I fell asleep halfway through, I lost a bunch of gems xD
Oh well, it was fun, I upgraded a bunch of shit

Naked Gamer
06-01-2014, 08:30 AM
I'm mad I fell asleep halfway through, I lost a bunch of gems xD
Oh well, it was fun, I upgraded a bunch of shit

I fucking bet you did lmao.

I'm close to maxing TH8 so it could of helped :)

I_royalty_I
06-01-2014, 08:37 AM
I fucking bet you did lmao.

I'm close to maxing TH8 so it could of helped :)

I had been working on upgrading all my walls from 6 to 7. But with this I got them all to 7, and all but 15 to level 8. I upgraded my two xbows, upgraded my mortars, and filled my elixir to get L6 barbs. I'm kicking myself for falling asleep (lol) cuz I coulda gotten L6 archers too xD
I hadn't seen anything like this before, so it was fun :P

Naked Gamer
06-01-2014, 10:02 AM
I had been working on upgrading all my walls from 6 to 7. But with this I got them all to 7, and all but 15 to level 8. I upgraded my two xbows, upgraded my mortars, and filled my elixir to get L6 barbs. I'm kicking myself for falling asleep (lol) cuz I coulda gotten L6 archers too xD
I hadn't seen anything like this before, so it was fun :P
all I have to say is fuck you you lucky bastard!

All my walls are level six I've almost maxed defence and research is getting there, I wanna max everything then I'll max walls before I level to TH9

Bane
06-01-2014, 10:33 AM
New mobile device and starting from zero. I had like 10 months on my old device. Sad face. But I'm at th 5 already. Was max th 7 before

learningtoneopet1
06-01-2014, 11:02 AM
Yeah this exploit was active for a good few hours, really surprised they didn't try to rollback the system because there were easily thousands of people exploiting it with many maxing out their entire bases by only spending like $50 LOL

I_royalty_I
06-07-2014, 01:49 AM
"We have reverted some recent changes to your village in order to correct a recent issue with gem spending. You have received additional gems as a compensation for lost progress and any gems bought during this time have been restored. We apologize for any inconvenience"
-Clash of Clans Team

WOWOWOW fuck them lol
I went to check on my sweet village to see this.
All my L8 walls got reverted back to L6. My mortars moved back, my xbows moved back and my elixir/gold/dark elixir storages depleted. urgh.

Oh well, easy come, easy go.

Naked Gamer
06-07-2014, 03:58 AM
"We have reverted some recent changes to your village in order to correct a recent issue with gem spending. You have received additional gems as a compensation for lost progress and any gems bought during this time have been restored. We apologize for any inconvenience"
-Clash of Clans Team

WOWOWOW fuck them lol
I went to check on my sweet village to see this.
All my L8 walls got reverted back to L6. My mortars moved back, my xbows moved back and my elixir/gold/dark elixir storages depleted. urgh.

Oh well, easy come, easy go.

Wow you just received the D!

Now I'm sort thankful I didn't do it after all would of been a waste!

To Bad man sorry for the lose!!!!

learningtoneopet1
06-07-2014, 11:56 PM
Ah sorry I_royalty_I :/ really surprised they didn't roll me back 0_0 I easily cut my time on th8 down by like a month lol... They give 2000 gems as compensation, right?

Thirty33
06-08-2014, 04:02 AM
I've this app inside my ipad. But it just get bored when you have to wait 3 days to build something out.

Naked Gamer
06-08-2014, 04:14 AM
Maybe we should make a Clan together? I'm active as hell I love clan wars!

eggloo
07-22-2014, 10:18 PM
sure lol im looking for a clan to join