PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Island Pet Trainer Discussion [UP TO DATE]

Carnage
05-27-2014, 03:30 PM
Mystery Island Pet Trainer by Carnage

Do you have no desire to keep putting your pets in the training school every X amount of time? Well here's a solution for that.

MAKE SURE TO RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR!
This is currently only compatible with Windows operating systems :(. Sorry.

UPDATED: 5/27/2014
SUBMITTED: 5/27/2014

Features:

- clraik Authorization (clraik rank required)
- Neopets login
- Train by stat list
> Load & save stat list
> Create your own stat list
- Train by individual stat
> Stop after X amount of stat reached
- Fortune cookie support
> Progress bar which displays how much time is left
> Show NP on hand
> Display pet stats
> Check inventory before buying codestones
> Maximum amount to pay for codestones
> Pause x - x between actions
> Program log for every action

-------------------------------------
PROGRAM SCREENSHOT:
--------------------------------------

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

--------------------------------------
DOWNLOAD HERE:
>> DOWNLOAD << ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Questions? Comments? Ect? Post here. Please note: this my my first .net program

j03
05-27-2014, 05:04 PM
Awesome job on this! I'm sure many people are going to like this program. :D

metaldroga
05-27-2014, 11:23 PM
Yaaaaaaay! Finally :$ thanks for this awesome program....I need to have a premade list or something...or just can add what stat i want to train? Im just curious. :)

Carnage
05-27-2014, 11:33 PM
Yaaaaaaay! Finally :$ thanks for this awesome program....I need to have a premade list or something...or just can add what stat i want to train? Im just curious. :)

You can either load a txt file list, or make your own on the program (the + buttons add the corresponding stat to a list, which you can then save)

methrend
05-27-2014, 11:35 PM
This looks amazing! Will definitely be making use of it.

Quick question on the lists - does it remove stats from the list as it trains them? i.e. So you can make a list and train, but be able to stop it and save the updated list to continue with when you start again.

Carnage
05-27-2014, 11:39 PM
This looks amazing! Will definitely be making use of it.

Quick question on the lists - does it remove stats from the list as it trains them? i.e. So you can make a list and train, but be able to stop it and save the updated list to continue with when you start again.

I have not implemented that, as it just loops through the items of the list, but I can have it output a separate list for remaining items for a future release.

Tapir
05-28-2014, 01:15 AM
this looks awesome, definitely going to try it once its approved :biggrin-new: training manually is so boring lol

Carnage
05-29-2014, 10:50 AM
Program has been updated and approved. Please re-download as an important bug was fixed. Comment if you have any issues.

nonedoe
05-31-2014, 01:56 PM
Whoa, nice work! Quick question, does "check inventory" include the SDB?

Carnage
06-02-2014, 08:27 PM
Whoa, nice work! Quick question, does "check inventory" include the SDB?

Check inventory does not currently include SDB. I will be implementing that in the next release, as well as fixing some minor bugs and other generated statistics.

auzereis
06-04-2014, 01:14 AM
sweet i want it

anxstrum
06-07-2014, 05:03 PM
I seem to be getting errors when I enable the fortune cookie option/single stat training. It says "Conversion from string to "" to type "Integer' is not valid.

zxzero
06-07-2014, 05:12 PM
Nice program, I will be testing it after the AC is over. :)

Carnage
06-08-2014, 10:23 PM
I seem to be getting errors when I enable the fortune cookie option/single stat training. It says "Conversion from string to "" to type "Integer' is not valid.

Please post the full error log in a spoiler box. Sometimes this happens if it fails to buy a codestone. Try manually starting the course and then restart the program.

eggloo
07-22-2014, 01:24 PM
so i can only run this program alone, cant use any other bots or ap?

eggloo
07-24-2014, 08:42 PM
i can't even seem to login to neopets using this. it says invalid login credentials

ebeb
10-01-2014, 12:29 AM
Does this work. I am asking because i am just a newbie.

Lamborghini
01-06-2015, 03:27 PM
Getting "Invalid Login Credentials."

Carnage
02-04-2015, 11:09 PM
Getting "Invalid Login Credentials."

This can happen if Neo fails to load a page. With the recent lag, a lot of programs have been timing out/not getting page information properly. It should work fine now.

bonjour
02-13-2015, 09:19 PM
Most of the time the program doesn't pick up any of my account info (neopets, nps, ect).
When it does pick up my neopets, it says all the stats are 0
I also keep getting this in the middle of the program operating or in the beginning (when it does detect my pets)

I've tried restarting the program several times/waited over an hour for it to detect my pets but it still does the same thing

Carnage
02-14-2015, 07:36 AM
Most of the time the program doesn't pick up any of my account info (neopets, nps, ect).
When it does pick up my neopets, it says all the stats are 0
I also keep getting this in the middle of the program operating or in the beginning (when it does detect my pets)

I've tried restarting the program several times/waited over an hour for it to detect my pets but it still does the same thing

The attachment hasn't been approved, but I have an idea of your issue. With the recent lag Neopets is having, sometimes a lot of things don't load properly. I did not include code which continued trying to navigate a page after the first try, since when I made this, there was zero lag to speak of. Unfortunately, I no longer have the project files for this program as it was wiped with the rest of my hard drive. My recommendation is to wait until you know Neopets is loading pages fast and try again. I might release a new version at some point, but it's not really a priority for me unfortunately.

moonunit821
12-06-2015, 12:27 PM
I had to close the program before the second codestone was paid. Not realizing that it would glitch it, I later paid the second codestone through the school. Now I have a completed course which Neopets doesn't recognize (and thus won't clear). The program also won't complete it or let me start another course. It says unknown error.

iletitrockx5
01-03-2018, 06:57 AM
I'm unable to download when I click the "download here" button. Is there another way I can get this? Looks awesome!

Mama Bear
01-03-2018, 07:12 AM
I'm unable to download when I click the "download here" button. Is there another way I can get this? Looks awesome!

This would have been removed, most likely due to be outdated. The OP was banned, so it hasn't been updated in quite some time.