PDA

View Full Version : clraik Newbie FAQ's

j03
05-26-2014, 10:03 PM
clraik Newbie FAQ's

Hello, user!

As a registered member, you might want to go over these!

Almost every member will have these questions in mind, so to save you the trouble of making a topic and asking everyone, you can read the following frequently asked questions by both regulars and newcomers. :)

---

1) Q: The rules of clraik?

A: Everyone should go over these so you can enjoy our community to your fullest.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

---

2) Q: What are ranks and how do I rank up?

A: Ranks show your status within our community. A higher rank will give you a better experience on clraik - such as access to more programs, access to hidden forum sections, a bigger private message box, allow for bigger avatar and signature images to use, more forum options, etc. To get a higher rank you need to meet requirements like days registered, post count, and reputation.

More information on how to RANK UP can be found here:

More information on what reputation is and how to get it is here:

---

3) Q: What if I just want to sign up and use the programs automatically without being involved with the forums?

A: An easy solution to this would be to purchase the forum VIP subscription which allows you to use all programs on the forum regardless of your rank!

You can purchase clraik VIP here:

Also, there are more perks to being VIP. You don't necessarily have to subscribe for the programs. There are a bunch of perks to being a VIP user which are all listed here:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]!

---

4) Q: Who are the awesome people that run this forum?

A: Our staff members are listed next to a forum sections description (Moderators), this includes both Admins and Mods.

---

5) Q: What are your rules on trading?

A: We have a great market with very few restrictions. You'll see all of the important things to know stickied in the Trading section, anyways. Here's one from our Neopets Trading forum:

---

6) Q: I want to use the programs but I am not sure if I should, especially on my main account. How safe are the programs here at clraik?

A: First off, make sure the programs you are using have been kept updated. If the programs are made by me ([Only registered and activated users can see links]), then they are and you can always private message me ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) to make sure. The safety also depends on what kind of a program you are using and how you use it. Please, please, please before using a program read this post I made concerning the safety of all programs:

It details how you can figure out if the program you are using is safe or not depending on how you intend to use it. This post also guides you to correcting how you might have used a program!

---

7) Q: Help! I just downloaded a program but I am receiving an error. What should I do?

A: Before using the programs, please go through our Program Fix & Troubleshooting ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) section. Most of the time, if it is a runtime error or the program won't open, you should definitely follow the steps in this topic:

Basically download the required files made by Microsoft, place them in your PC's system32 folder, and register each one VIA run command. These steps are detailed in the help topic above made by SoreDavide. :)

---

8) Q: Are there more cool userbars I can get? I saw some Pokemon ones. HOW CAN I BECOME A POKEMON MASTER???!!!

A: Here is a topic that has detailed info about some of our standard userbars!

[Only registered and activated users can see links]!

Some of our Pokemon userbars are usually given out annually (December) for participating in a fun Pokemon-themed forum contest. :)

---

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask a staff member. :)