PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else excited for the new Sailor Moon Crystal??

Victoria
05-06-2014, 09:02 AM
It's suppose run the first and third Saturdays of the month starting July 5th, and the series will run 26 episodes. I heard that Queen Beryl and the Dark Kingdom wont be a part of the new Sailor Moon.
I remember waking up early before school started to watch Sailor Moon on TV. I hope they come out with an English Sub.
Who's your favorite Sailor Scout?
Sailor Mars is mine :)

QueenNothing
05-07-2014, 05:48 PM
OMG YES! Can't wait. I hope I'm not disappointed. I've watched the originals so many times throughout my life. Mars is also my fave :$

Victoria
05-07-2014, 06:43 PM
I feel so nerdy but I know like every episode by heart with how much I've watch it lol.
I just finished watching Inuyasha yesterday, completely sad that it ended, but I plan on watching
all the sailor moon episodes again before the new one comes out. I'm planning on starting tomorrow!

QueenNothing
05-08-2014, 02:31 AM
We come from the same otaku clan apparently lol I used to watch pretty much EVERY anime Locomotion used to air (Locomotion was the coolest latinamerican anime channel ever). I watched Aika, Cowboy bebop, Evangelion, Nightwalker, Saber marionette, Pet shop of horrors, Ah! my Goddess, Those who hunt elves, Cyber team in Akihabara and omg so many more. I was a junkie D: Still am, but sadly the channel doesn't exist anymore =(

And of course, Sailor Moon was my favorite as a child, together with Saint Seiya <3