PDA

View Full Version : Good PC Games?

Master Shake
05-03-2014, 12:51 PM
I need new games.. Skyrim and mw2 are getting old. What are some good pc games out right now?

Bettser
05-03-2014, 12:51 PM
I need new games.. Skyrim and mw2 are getting old. What are some good pc games out right now?

League of Legends :D Thats all you need.

Master Shake
05-08-2014, 07:17 PM
Only one reply??? out of 600 views :P

Victoria
05-08-2014, 07:21 PM
LoL is pretty fun. World of Warcraft is pretty addicting, I played that for like 7 years.

BGH
05-08-2014, 07:41 PM
LoL is pretty fun. World of Warcraft is pretty addicting, I played that for like 7 years.

I agree both games are good. However WoW is a life destroyer and atm is shit I would not recommend this game to anyone even though I myself have played it and enjoyed it. LoL is fun and not too addictive n2m you can play with lots of friends because its free I would recommend LoL.

Master Shake
05-08-2014, 07:53 PM
I've played LoL and WoW and believe it or not I can't ever stay interested in them 0.o Idk why.

Victoria
05-08-2014, 07:58 PM
Yea it's been a few years since i quit WoW.
My life revolved around it for a long time with guild raids.
It's doesn't surprise me that it turned to shit.

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

Diablo 3 is a good game too

BGH
05-08-2014, 08:10 PM
Only one reply??? out of 600 views :P

People on this forum are weird they like to lurk and not give input.

Now there are tons of great games on the PC but what genre are you looking for specifically? If you are looking anything then like previously said, LoL would be my first choice. It's the best PC game right now (it blew up a year back) with over 30 million members, and earning $600 million last year making it the second highest earning game last year. Its fun, easy to play and competitive.

Other games I would suggest are Dota 2 which is an alternative to LoL if you find that LoL isn't your type of MOBA especially since the LoL community is very bad.

Starcraft 2 is also a great game and very competitive although its a lot of strategy, so I'm not sure if you would like that.

Minecraft is pretty fun as well but I usually don't have time to play it that much since I just focus on one multiplayer game.

Team Fortress 2 is also a fun multiplayer game for those that really get bored of the mainstream games.

Now personally I think there aren't many fun multiplayer games on the PC right now but if you want some single players games and/or less than par multiplayer games but with stellar single player campaigns I would suggest:
Portal 1 & 2
Dragon Age (or the latest one but original is best)
Crysis 1 (or the latest one but original is best)
Half-Life 1 & 2
Dark Souls 1 & 2
Civilization 4 (or the latest ones, 4 is the best)
Quake 3 Arena (Good shooter, more for intense FPS player)
Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 (Very old but classic game)
Batman: Arkham City
Titanfall
Bioshock Infinite
Rome Total War
Far Cry 3
Shogun Total War

Master Shake
05-08-2014, 10:02 PM
II could care less about multiplayer.. I like open world adventure games like skyrim as well as "stupid" games like south park stick of truth... I need to get portal for sure though

cloudxcrash
05-09-2014, 06:58 AM
II could care less about multiplayer.. I like open world adventure games like skyrim as well as "stupid" games like south park stick of truth... I need to get portal for sure though

If you like open world, how about Just Cause 2? :$

rave225
05-09-2014, 08:14 AM
Payday 2 is awesome! I would recommend fallout 3 if you like sandbox games. I find it much superior to skyrium

---------- Post added at 07:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

However, if you like sandbox games with an awesome story line, highly recommend mass effect trilogy!

Master Shake
05-09-2014, 09:47 AM
If you like open world, how about Just Cause 2? :$

Just cause 2 is an amazing game.. I havent played it in awhile, Ill probably download it later :p

Misha
05-11-2014, 09:17 PM
Counterstrike: Source was my favorite game for a long time. I havent played any newer PC games :(

Wenis
05-11-2014, 09:37 PM
Look into DayZ

it is a pretty awesome game

DarkByte
05-11-2014, 09:40 PM
Day Z
Fall out new vegas / fall out 3
Terriara

Also check out some skyrim mods if you have not yet. Some mods add better graphics or features , others give you entire new story lines. others just let u fuck everything...
Ive heard good things about the game 'child of light' too.

I would skip wow and diablo. Never play a game with a max level limit. I used to play a game called tibia with no level limit. After 10 years and level 220 I stopped. But there was still a shit ton of challenges to do. Thats what I call a game none of this get to level 80 then buy expansions every 5 levels. No fun in that!

Also have a browse around:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Master Shake
05-11-2014, 10:47 PM
Day Z
Fall out new vegas / fall out 3
Terriara

Also check out some skyrim mods if you have not yet. Some mods add better graphics or features , others give you entire new story lines. others just let u fuck everything...
Ive heard good things about the game 'child of light' too.

I would skip wow and diablo. Never play a game with a max level limit. I used to play a game called tibia with no level limit. After 10 years and level 220 I stopped. But there was still a shit ton of challenges to do. Thats what I call a game none of this get to level 80 then buy expansions every 5 levels. No fun in that!

Also have a browse around:

There's a new zombie game coming out next month that I'm going to get, so thats why I havent started a DayZ account. I have never liked any of the fallout games 0.0. Terriara seems a bit like some old NES game or something cx . And the only reason I still play skyrim is the mods :P

Poem
05-11-2014, 10:58 PM
i totally read that as "Pound Chat games" :( /guilty

DarkByte
05-12-2014, 06:20 AM
What zombie game are you getting?

Terriara may look like a snes game , do not be deceived. It is like a 2d mine craft with a better battle engine and much much more complex. i bought it for 10$ and ive got over 100 hours steam time on it , something I have not done since cs 1.6 The best game I ever purchased and it updates constantly with tons of new content.

Anyway another game is hawken its alot like titanfall but its free:

Madrid
05-12-2014, 03:27 PM
I've been on a major Civ V kick the past few days. Buy it and play it with me. :S Turn based strat ftw.

cloudxcrash
05-12-2014, 04:41 PM
Oh and Metro 2033 is an awesome game if you can put up with silly/funny/entertaining/epic Russian accents.

Master Shake
05-12-2014, 04:58 PM
What zombie game are you getting?

Terriara may look like a snes game , do not be deceived. It is like a 2d mine craft with a better battle engine and much much more complex. i bought it for 10$ and ive got over 100 hours steam time on it , something I have not done since cs 1.6 The best game I ever purchased and it updates constantly with tons of new content.

Anyway another game is hawken its alot like titanfall but its free:

H1Z1 is the name of the zombie game and I noticed that Terriara is more complex than I thought last night xo

Six
06-01-2014, 05:24 PM
I just got DayZ a couple of days ago, I started playing it today and it seems to be a lot of fun, although nerve-wracking when you're playing by yourself and see other players around. I think it would be more fun with a headset though, going to have to purchase one.

korrae
06-01-2014, 07:22 PM
I've been playing Dark Souls 2 occasionally. I never played the first one and find this one extremely enjoyable, despite dying all the time.

Dot
06-02-2014, 01:37 PM
banished, it's a bit like anno 1404 with much simpler graphics. there's something really addicting about building a little settlement and watching it grow into a village, then a town and eventually a city.

lDiego257
06-03-2014, 06:30 PM
League of legends and GunZ.

Unfounded
06-13-2014, 05:49 PM
Try Murdered: Soul Suspect. It's a cool game that is kinda like a hybrid of Heavy Rain and L.A. Noire. If you love GTA type games where you aimlessly run around this won't really entertain you. It's more about the story and following the path outlined for you.

DarkByte
06-13-2014, 06:40 PM
That soul suspect game was terrible on xbox one! Dunno about pc version but it took about 24 hours to complete here.

Katieee
06-14-2014, 05:03 AM
I just got DayZ a couple of days ago, I started playing it today and it seems to be a lot of fun, although nerve-wracking when you're playing by yourself and see other players around. I think it would be more fun with a headset though, going to have to purchase one.

I've played a bit of DayZ, it's pretty good, I agree though the first time you bump into other people it's terrifying :P although everyone I bumped into out of towns was really nice, I think because I was the first girl they had seen haha.

The Bioshocks (well, original and Infinite, you can skip 2) are really good if you haven't played them, not really sandbox-y but there's still a lot of exploration and I really enjoy finding all the diary entries scattered around. Both Portals are awesome too.

uganda
06-14-2014, 06:53 AM
not sure if its already been suggested but titanfall is a damn good game on pc, youll prob like it if you liked mw2

and the fallout series are amazing (partic fallout 3) if you liked skyrim

DarkByte
06-14-2014, 07:30 AM
not sure if its already been suggested but titanfall is a damn good game on pc, youll prob like it if you liked mw2

and the fallout series are amazing (partic fallout 3) if you liked skyrim

Fall out 4 is currently in development , but not much info on it yet! I can't wait!

Katieee
06-14-2014, 12:15 PM
Fall out 4 is currently in development , but not much info on it yet! I can't wait!

Me neither, I just want to find out more about it! That teaser website last year that turned out to be a hoax almost killed me.

Benny
06-14-2014, 12:46 PM
I'm obsessed with the Mass Effect series right now.
Currently playing ME2 and it's a cool, exciting RPG you can really immerse yourself into.

aeyen
07-06-2014, 06:55 AM
The Sims franchise is good (my personal favorite)... oh and Tomb Raider too. Skyrim is a really nice open-world rpg too!