PDA

View Full Version : [Guide] How to use Cheat Engine for Mac ☾

Cub
04-19-2014, 01:38 AM
How to use Cheat Engine for Mac

By Cub

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

[FONT=Tahoma]
So I know there are a few cheat engine guides floating around there, but up until a while ago I didn't even know it was possible to AoB on Mac!

[SIZE=2]What is AoBing?

It is basically a way to manipulate the flash games on neopets (or other sites for that matter) so make them easier. This has been proven to be safer than using score-senders since the game has to actually be played in order to send the score.
The freeze rate is really quite low for this if you know how to use it properly; however, cheating in any regard is not 100% risk free.
I am not going to go into AoB codes etc, since there are already guides out there for that. I just wanted to show that AoB on a mac is possible.

Step 1:

First you have to download cheat engine here ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

Step 2:

Once it is downloaded open up cheat engine, and safari. Note: I use safari solely for AoBing, just because I find it is the easiest to work off of.

Step 3:

When you first open the program, it should show this:

Just enter your computer info (the password used to sign on/your username for your computer). If you haven't delegated a username or password, it is probably your first and last name (xxxx xxxx format) and the password area is empty.

Step 4:

Once you get into cheat engine, your screen should look like this:

Click on the button at the top that is flashing green and red, it should look like this:

Step 5:

Once you click on it a screen should show up like this:

Look for the process name that says "Plugin-Process". This is the flash player for safari.

Note: Make sure you have safari open, otherwise you will not be able to find it.

I am going use Stowaway Sting ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) as an example.

The AoB codes that I am going to be using are:
96 0d 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 04 01 08 d4 -->
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02

This code makes it so that all hazards other than the puddles of water (which will forever make you die instantly) won't cause any damage.

Step 6:

Open Stowaway Sting ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) in Safari and open the game like somebody was just about to play the game:

Step 7:

Now go back to cheat engine, and there should be a button that says "Value Type: 4 Bytes" and then a drop down menu.

Click the drop down menu and click the option that says "Array of Bytes". Your screen should now look like this:

Step 8:

Now we are going to use the codes back at Step 5 for this part. The first code given is the original stream of bytes. This is the original code (aka, the monsters will kill you).
First, input the code (C+P) into where it has a check mark and it says "Hex":

Once you have inputted the code, press "First Scan" right above the "Hex" button.

Your screen should now look like this:

Note: I found that if you don't get any values from first scan, either the page isn't open on Safari (Cheat Engine cannot find values) or the code itself no longer works.

Once Cheat Engine finds the values, click on it to transfer it to the "address log" at the bottom of the screen.

Step 9:

Take the second code that is given (Step 5), and double click on the code right where it says "value" and a pop-up should appear like so:

Copy + Paste the second code give into the box and press ok.
The value code should've changed in the address[es] at the bottom.

Step 10:

Once this is done, you're basically ready to go!
Just go back onto Safari and play the game like normal.

See, my little dude doesn't even die when hanging out in the hazards:

End Notes:

Watch out for how fast the game is being played. Some of the codes will make the games go faster than humanly possible, so make sure to leave the window open for longer than it takes to play to make it look more legit.
Review Scores: Although, it is not hard to pass review with AoBing since most of the time they just look at the score and the time. I would not recommend trying to go above review on a regular basis as that will probably set off some red flags. Just be cautious with how it is being used.
Dont send and impossible scores.. just don't do it.

elissa
04-22-2014, 06:34 AM
would it be too forward to tell you i love you

Cub
04-22-2014, 09:49 AM
would it be too forward to tell you i love you

I love you too :* :$

Sick
04-23-2014, 02:59 AM
i love you

Cub
04-23-2014, 03:43 AM
i love you

hi i love you so much

Pusheen
04-23-2014, 07:53 AM
This goes directly to my bookmarks <3

Cub
04-24-2014, 03:14 AM
This goes directly to my bookmarks <3

oh yay! glad you enjoy :)

Shinji
04-24-2014, 10:50 AM
Thank you sooooo much ^__^

Cub
04-24-2014, 11:42 AM
Thank you sooooo much ^__^

No prob! I'm happy people are finding it useful :)

cootiesbag
04-24-2014, 02:29 PM
ahhh thank you omg~!!! :$

cibomatto
04-25-2014, 03:05 AM
Okay. CAN I SAY I LOVE YOU AS WELL ? (we don't really know each other but the feeling is true <3)

THANK YOU SO MUCH Cub

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!

Cub
04-25-2014, 03:05 AM
Okay. CAN I SAY I LOVE YOU AS WELL ? (we don't really know each other but the feeling is true <3)

THANK YOU SO MUCH Cub

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg you're so sweet!!!

Thank you! Glad it helped :*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cub
06-08-2014, 07:56 PM
fixed a few thingss

Tablo
06-08-2014, 08:15 PM
Ill show my buddy who uses mac this. awesome guide!

luv4ever
06-09-2014, 02:19 PM
Good guide, but anyone with any intelligence wouldn't be using a Mac. ;)

Cub
06-09-2014, 04:14 PM
Good guide, but anyone with any intelligence wouldn't be using a Mac. ;)

sob ;~;

Cub
06-19-2014, 09:03 AM
fixed some shizzznit

TimeLord
06-20-2014, 03:40 PM
thanks. this is awesome :D

Cub
06-22-2014, 04:43 PM
thanks. this is awesome :D

Glad you enjoyedd

j03
06-22-2014, 04:47 PM
Awesome guide. This should be referred to by anyone looking to learn how to AoB and use Cheat Engine for the awesome little hacks it enables us to perform. ;)

Cub
06-24-2014, 09:05 PM
Added some more infooo weeo

Cub
08-01-2014, 03:07 AM
bumping this for reset

Cub
10-26-2014, 01:32 AM
bumping

Cub
01-05-2015, 01:32 AM
bumping

Cath
12-11-2015, 06:31 PM
Can anyone help? Not sure if I'm dumb af, but even with Safari open, I can't find "Plugin-Process" in the list.
What am I doing wrong? :sorrow:

Dreams
03-11-2016, 07:50 AM
UGH this is no longer working for me, is there a reason why? :(

EDIT: Seems like with the new update, it blocks it.

cibomatto
03-29-2016, 05:11 PM
Thank you so much Cub!!
It is much easier than it looks, and I appreciate the step by step walk through :)

edit:

that's strange, it is working for me! (some of the hex are outdated, but i can plugin just fine) I am on an old mac :I maybe that is why...?