PDA

View Full Version : Don't wanna wait a years before playing again..? What should I do?

alqualine
04-16-2014, 10:02 PM
SO I stopped playing subeta a while ago. In jan. I though it has been a years since my account was last frozen... BUT NO. so now, I have to wait ANOTHER 1 years before I can sing up! That's the only thing I hate about subeta.. I havent played in a while though, and yes, I already opened a ticket about it and havent got a positive answer.

Victoria
04-16-2014, 10:09 PM
I've never played Subeta before but just curious, but does it freeze you through your IP address?
Like can you just change your IP and BAM it work?

Master Shake
04-17-2014, 12:04 AM
I've never played Subeta before but just curious, but does it freeze you through your IP address?
Like can you just change your IP and BAM it work?

Or maybe, just maybe proxies?

sarcasm

rosieb
04-17-2014, 03:31 AM
I know people have managed to re-join when banned. Not sure how they've gone about doing it. One thing is for sure is that it is possible to get un-frozen - I was frozen once for art theft, but I wasn't the artist, simply selling the work as CWs (Custom Wearables) - didn't know they damn near traced the shit. :mad: Basically I just showed some screen shots of me freaking out, and I got my account back within 24 hours. They have a system of warnings and then freezings, but only certain offenses are perma-bans, and even people have gotten past that. You're best best is to get the Admin Rasputina, she's just a normal ass woman who hasn't seemed to gotten caught up in the popularity contest over there, very reasonable.

alqualine
04-17-2014, 04:43 PM
I'v got raspunia! But she doesnt want to let me come back though I havent played in a while X.X

rosieb
04-17-2014, 05:16 PM
Have anything substantial on the account?

alqualine
04-17-2014, 05:40 PM
Oh nono, I have been frozen for a while. I don't wanna care about getting my old account back, I just wanna start over & have fun on subeta �.�

angeldust
04-17-2014, 07:11 PM
alqualine
Go to the site and check your username through this link;
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

If it's been cleared, you should be able to go back, just lie low. P:
I know of users who went back shortly after being frozen and have kept their accounts.
I just wouldn't use the same e-mail / username / petnames you used last time.

However, since Subeta now puts accounts up for clearing, there's a bunch of nice usernames and pet names up for grabs.

You could also try talking to the Subeta community on tumblr. Keith and other admins onsite sometimes answer posts through the Subeta tag.

I would also try running through a proxy for a bit, until you feel like you're "safe."

I was able to, a long time ago, get around being frozen with several multi-accounts until I was caught, so, you can probably get around this. XD

alqualine
04-19-2014, 03:28 PM
but thing is I don'T wanna get caught or anything, I just want to come back ;_; Is there anything to do with just asking people though ticket? �.�

angeldust
04-19-2014, 03:55 PM
alqualine
You can TRY submitting a ticket ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).
I don't know if you can without an account, though... but if your account is still onsite, you can log in and do a ticket that way. When you're frozen, you're not locked out of your account, so...

alqualine
04-19-2014, 06:47 PM
I did submit a ticket, i'm waiting for an answer. She did told me once no, but I kinda thing is unfair, because I havent been cheating on subeta or anything, I just quit, tryed to came back but it wasnt been a year, so they frozen me again for multiple account.. and I need to WAIT A YEAR AGAIN �.�

HippoMoon
06-23-2014, 08:56 PM
If you have another computer in your house you could always try to get another account with that computer. but then you will have to play on that computer till the old account is cleared. I have done that before (i have no clue why i was frozen). I do not see why it would matter though because as long as you use a different email and such they have no way of knowing if you are the same person or a different person in your house.

I remember them saying once that if multiply people play in a house and you definitely don't wanna be frozen to just send in a small note saying there is more than one account in the house. c:

Aggy
11-15-2015, 03:06 PM
I wait like 6 month and create and acc with a silly name just to see if its frozen as well, surprised is not and is a ugly username :( lol
try foxy-proxy?