PDA

View Full Version : Obscure Music Competition

Vattumannen
04-13-2014, 12:31 PM
AKA Who Is The Hipsteriest On Clraik?

I knew this guy personally a few years ago and I still enjoy the stuff he makes, even though we kinda stopped talking.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Cub
04-22-2014, 10:23 AM
tbh I feel like I would win that competition depending on what you consider to be hipster

Banannie
04-22-2014, 03:16 PM
I like hipster music, it sounds very pretty. Not a big fan of noise music, though. If it gets too avante garde, I sort of tune it out.

What are some bands you guys like?

VelvetCake
04-25-2014, 12:34 PM
I like to listen to 5+ songs at a time. On of my favorite song combos is Nyan Cat [50% - 200% Speed] at 50% volume, The Original Tetris Theme at 70% volume, Pokemon Red/Blue Soundtrack tracks 3-8 at 60% volume, Hollywood Undead - Bitches at 40% volume (good rhythm) and either Blood on the Dance Floor - I Refuse to Sink! or Sugarcult - Bouncing Off The Walls and 100% volume. I'll occasuinally switch the volume settings between Hollywood Undead and Pokemon depending on what I'm going for.

awan247
04-29-2014, 06:32 AM
That is a great music competition and I watched it.The music is wonderful in this competition. Listen more music on [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Katie
04-29-2014, 04:05 PM
I am so unhipsterish I shouldn't even be able to see this thread.

Vattumannen
05-01-2014, 12:00 PM
I like hipster music, it sounds very pretty. Not a big fan of noise music, though. If it gets too avante garde, I sort of tune it out.

What are some bands you guys like?

My OP post is really the most hipster thing I could come up with. Secondmost hipster on my listening list would be Dominion Caligula and Son of Aurelius. Django Django is kind of hipster too? Like I said, not much of a hipster.

I LOVE noisy music though, noisy, complicated music is my favorite. Especially Industrial Metal/Electro-Inductrial stuff like Skinny Puppy, Ministry, Assemblage 23, Wumpscut, etc.

Pusheen
05-01-2014, 05:22 PM
What is "hipster" music though? You call it like that because how known/unknown it is?
or is it actually a "music style"?

Elmo
05-03-2014, 03:23 PM
I didn't know hipster was a style of music. I like everything from 50s, country to dance and heavy rock.

i like nice words :P

QueenNothing
05-06-2014, 12:02 AM
What Rrachel said, what's considered to be "hipster" music nowadays? I'm so stuck in the 80's/90's that this stuff just go unnoticed to me