PDA

View Full Version : Flight Rising Registration - April 14th - April 15th

Matt~
04-08-2014, 12:29 PM
"We are pleased to announce that Flight Rising will be opening a registration window for new users Monday, April 14th starting at 5:00 server time and ending at 5:00 server time on April 15th. We are excited to welcome new players to our game! We will be monitoring site performance during the window and week following. If this window goes well we will be opening up additional windows shortly thereafter, with open registration as our final target."

Lilac Tentacles
04-08-2014, 08:37 PM
WOO!!

People to buy dragons!!!!

Ent
04-08-2014, 08:41 PM
Does anyone know how stringent they are with multiple people playing on the same IPs?
I wanted to try to get my boyfriend into it but he's living with me, and some games flip shit over that & act like everyone just wants multiple accounts.

(I'm looking at you Subeta >_>)

Lilac Tentacles
04-09-2014, 12:29 AM
Does anyone know how stringent they are with multiple people playing on the same IPs?
I wanted to try to get my boyfriend into it but he's living with me, and some games flip shit over that & act like everyone just wants multiple accounts.

I have asked around my clan on skype and apparently, yes, couples accounts have been known to vanish because they're on the same IP.

I will update with further info if i hear anything.

Josh
04-09-2014, 12:49 AM
Yay. New game to create programs for.

Matt~
04-09-2014, 09:31 AM
Well, I have multiple people in my household playing, and we've had no problems. It's been since the last reg window and there's been nothing said to us. Just don't go crazy with sending gifts/make it seem like it's just one person on two accounts, and it should be fine?

I've talked to a few people in my flight skype and they've said that basically that. As long as it doesn't seem fishy there shouldn't be a problem. :)

txtsd
04-09-2014, 09:51 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

What has the world come to, that E-drama exists as an actual rating?

j03
04-09-2014, 09:52 AM
I'm going to register just to fuck around.

txtsd
04-09-2014, 10:22 AM

From their comments:

"Jenetikitty" wrote on "2014-04-08:
EEEEEEEEEEEE finally! :D :D THANK YOU!

(BTW, if I have concerns about my household being seen as multiaccounters, who should I told to to address these concerns? I live in a full house and several of my house mates are interested in playing!)

@Jenetikitty, we are aware that players can share households/IPs/computers and that is taken into consideration; simply sharing an IP is not enough to be investigated or actioned under multi-accounting.

Lilac Tentacles
04-13-2014, 10:41 PM
only a few more hours peons. Get on it!

j03
04-13-2014, 10:45 PM
+rep if someone can tag me when registrations are open, thanks.

txtsd
04-13-2014, 11:08 PM
only a few more hours peons. Get on it!

+rep if someone can tag me when registrations are open, thanks.

It opens at 5am PST. About 8 hours to go.

txtsd
04-14-2014, 07:16 AM
Registration is open ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Infamous Joe Cupcake. Josh21227 Ent Matt~

Matt~
04-14-2014, 11:55 AM
txtsd

Thanks for the ping. I signed up in September. Maybe I'll run into you guys there. :P

Lilac Tentacles
04-16-2014, 02:34 AM
Registration is open ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Infamous Joe Cupcake. Josh21227 Ent Matt~

I bought an account from here last year. I'm solid, sexy one. :)

Infamous Joe
if you manage to do any cool things, let me know. First gens are the shizz so figure out how to manufacture some ;)
Also, eggs. Need all the eggs. And some higher end familiars.