PDA

View Full Version : What's this game about!?

Naked Gamer
04-06-2014, 06:47 AM
Looks really good and all but I want to get a opinion from someone that's played the beta?

I like Wow and Diablo so what is it like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yoshiowner
07-13-2014, 04:16 PM
Its like an RPG, more specifically talking, its an MOBA, like league of legends and dota. You have a champion at each game that starts at level 1 and can reach an amout of level, and make money killing the minions in the map, on the jungle, and killing champs.
Basically is it.

Tablo
07-13-2014, 04:24 PM
Think league of legends minus the skill and plus blizzard IP

Kylae
07-13-2014, 04:28 PM
It still takes some skill, the map is just more objectives based then directly champ on champ based. You can win the game without even killing each other, but of course, that automatically creates fight points to do the objectives. It doesn't have items, it has a multi level skill tree of 2-4 choices per every four levels.

Tablo
07-13-2014, 04:36 PM
It still takes some skill, the map is just more objectives based then directly champ on champ based. You can win the game without even killing each other, but of course, that automatically creates fight points to do the objectives. It doesn't have items, it has a multi level skill tree of 2-4 choices per every four levels.

That comment was tongue in cheek, it does take skill, just in a different way.

chokato
06-02-2015, 12:49 AM
Think league of legends minus the skill and plus blizzard IP

This comment is so true. Its less about individual skill (No CSing, shared XP) and more about teamwork (Objectives) and coordination.
But yes, it feels like a dumbed down version of LoL.

OpTic Specs
06-14-2015, 02:27 PM
Nothing lol

Ember
12-15-2015, 12:09 PM
Scarmans, i played both alpha and beta. I hate league of legends but I loveeee this game. Especially with Cho'gall being a 2 player hero. Each player controls a head and arm. Pretty awesome if ya ask me