PDA

View Full Version : [Help] Program Errors +rep

plsmy1
01-30-2012, 02:35 AM
Hey guys. 1321 I followed the guides properly (VB6 installed, Library files, etc) and have used a lot of Joes programs in the past but recently I had to reformat to a new OS (windows XP SP3) and even after getting all the files I still get this error on many programs.
Any ideas?

Im sorry if this is posted in the wrong board. I did not know where to post.

Edit: Also I have my Windows installed on my F:/ drive instead of C:/ (C is empty) (dont know if that makes a difference because library files are installed and registered in F)

Thank you!

bamag
01-30-2012, 02:38 AM
Have you done this part?
From ./m‎'s guide:

Some programs may also come with extra files like prjChameleon.ocx, gzip.dll, etc. To use these, you need to copy them to your system32 folder (64-bit may also need it in SysWOW64, see above). If you're still having problems with these files, you need to register them; open up a command prompt (AS ADMINISTRATOR!!) and run this for each file:

Code:

regsvr32 filename.ext

So, for example, prjChameleon.ocx would be registered as:

Code:

regsvr32 prjChameleon.ocx

plsmy1
01-30-2012, 07:37 AM
I have tried this too :(
they are all registered except gzip.dll it does not register it

plsmy1
01-30-2012, 07:44 AM
The dll files dont register. All OCX have been registered properly

bamag
01-30-2012, 01:54 PM
Darn lol. I remember having this problem too but I forget what I've did to fix it :\
I do remember installing random Visual Basic stuff like Visual Basic 2010.. Not sure if that was what did it for me but you could try?