PDA

View Full Version : Game of thrones

Harry Potter
01-29-2012, 08:54 PM
Anyone watch it?

I wish season 2 would hurry up and get here

Ralyen
01-29-2012, 10:04 PM
I watched it with my roommates. It was pretty good; I just wish they would get a better wig for Daenerys D:<

Harry Potter
01-29-2012, 10:11 PM
I watched it with my roommates. It was pretty good; I just wish they would get a better wig for Daenerys D:<

Thats a wig? lol i just thought they bleached her hair or something xD

Ralyen
01-29-2012, 10:25 PM
It looked like a wig to us! Otherwise that'd be a pretty ugly dyejob XD

Illyria
02-09-2012, 10:55 PM
A Song of Ice and Fire is one of my favourite fantasy novel series, so of course I love Game of Thrones! The direwolf cubs were too cute and Tyrion was awesome. He wasn't that big a womanizer in the books though. : / April is a big month, what with Season 2 and many awesome games being released. Can't wait!

munsterpoo
02-09-2012, 11:24 PM
It's an excellent show! The books are better. Well, most of them. I think book #4 was just aweful, but that's because I didn't have endurance to get through it yet. I'm sure it'd be worth it if I could xD

Illyria
02-10-2012, 01:58 AM
I found Feast of Crows rather hard to trudge through too. D: Still good though! :3 I really loved the first two books. I'm trying to ration myself through Dance with Dragons because I think the next book isn't going to come out for quite a long while.

Harry Potter
02-10-2012, 04:43 PM
I found Feast of Crows rather hard to trudge through too. D: Still good though! :3 I really loved the first two books. I'm trying to ration myself through Dance with Dragons because I think the next book isn't going to come out for quite a long while.

The only thing I don't like about this series is how the author really likes to kill people off xD If i read a book and someone I like dies I have a hard time finishing it. I'm a complete tard lol

Evelsaint
02-10-2012, 05:05 PM
I need to read the book first... I usually do that but I guess I can always spoil myself and watch the movie first.

Worked out well enough for me for LOTR.

creea
03-13-2012, 04:48 PM
I was in a place where they recorded 3 season. Dubrovnik - a beautiful city.

Sci_Girl
03-24-2012, 10:52 AM
I have started to watch this. Though I will not read the books because I have little patience for fantasy reading, too many names and places and complex stories...just too much going on so I do not read. The tv show I am starting to like though, typically I do not like the medieval stuff but it is growing on me.

Khelddar
03-26-2012, 06:29 AM
planning to watch this

Chookity
03-28-2012, 03:56 PM
I watched S01, I am excites for S02. I'm in the middle of reading game of thrones, but it's taking forever just because it's so out of my typical genre that I can't just plow through it like I normally would. I think it's good, and a lot of the scenes from the show are exactly like the book...but chronology is a bit off sometimes.

Bettser
03-28-2012, 03:59 PM
It was a pretty good series. Got kinda raw in the middle and dragged on. But good start and end. I watched spartacus after this and it kinda made it look like less of a show.