PDA

View Full Version : Okay, I just have to talk about Glee.

Katie
03-26-2014, 12:35 AM
Now I was a pretty big fan of Glee in the beginning. I saw Matthew Morrison on Broadway in Hairspray and Light in the Piazza and thought Lea Michele was fucking amazeballs in Spring Awakening. Add in Kristen Chenoweth and Idina Menzel and Johnathan Groff and Brian Stokes Mitchell and every other goddamn Broadway alumni and I'm fucking dying.

I seriously just can't handle the detour they've taken.

Also. Matthew Morrison & Lea Michele et al, THERE IS NO SHAME IN MAKING A CD OF JAZZ STANDARDS. Y'ALL DON'T NEED TO BE POP STARS, OKAY?

Foxglove
03-26-2014, 12:45 AM
I can't quite put my finger on why, but I felt like the show went downhill awhile ago... I still enjoy watching it though! :P

Ray-Chill
03-26-2014, 12:55 AM
That's sad to hear.. I just started season two, since all my friends used to watch it.

Katie
03-26-2014, 01:07 AM
I really liked the writing in the first few seasons, but I pretty much skip every song that they sing nowadays because I simply don't give a fuck. I honestly don't know why I'm still watching it except I'm hoping for more jazz standards.

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

That being said, there's definitely a few songs on Lea Michele's CD that I enjoy.

Demetri
03-26-2014, 02:12 AM
I thought that Glee was over :/

Lyric
03-26-2014, 04:24 PM
Rachel's voice gives me chills she's so. amazing.
I <3 Glee!

boomer
03-26-2014, 04:38 PM
I have never seen an episode of Glee. But for some reason I watched an entire season of the Glee Project where they pick a person to be on Glee.

Reality TV is like a black hole of no return...