PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone watched Almost Human?

boomer
03-22-2014, 02:37 AM
I must be having decent Sci-fi TV show withdrawals, but I really need another season of Almost Human.

FOX could fuck it all up like they did with Firefly, though.
Ugh.

Rissa
03-22-2014, 02:42 AM
I only watched a few episodes when it first came on. But it really didn't catch my attention.
Maybe I should give it another shot.

boomer
03-22-2014, 12:08 PM
They also aired most of the episodes out of order :( I think fans have put up what people think is the correct order and it might make more sense that way!

Otherwise some episodes there's random lack of exposition, or the characters' relationships seem off.

Ugh. FOX.

Saturn
03-23-2014, 01:24 PM
I've been thinking about watching it because of Karl Urban.
Is it any good?
I've heard mixed reviews.

kittyray
03-23-2014, 08:39 PM
I haven't, but I somehow accidentally one-clicked the first season on amazon a few weeks ago, so I'm going to do it eventually.

boomer
03-23-2014, 09:14 PM
I've been thinking about watching it because of Karl Urban.
Is it any good?
I've heard mixed reviews.

I think due to all the things they have to explain about how their world works, it starts off slowly. And, again, FOX broadcast the episodes out of order :(

But I think there are lots of good things happening there and I just really want to see more of it. Mostly I think the interactions between the two main characters is great! So if you like Karl Urban I think you should at least give it a few episodes to see for yourself.

minejustburnedgold
03-24-2014, 01:32 PM
I was watching the US one of Netflix and I just kind of forgot about it haha

Lyric
03-24-2014, 01:42 PM
I watched it online and in order so I highly enjoyed it. Dorian was hilarious. If I had watched it out of order I might not have enjoyed it, I'm OCD like that.

Saturn
03-24-2014, 04:39 PM
Alright, I'll watch the pilot now, hoping for the best. :)