PDA

View Full Version : COOOACHHHEELLLAAA 2014!!!!!

wilde
03-21-2014, 12:48 AM
Who's going? 8D

I'll be posting 2 songs everyday until weekend 1 :) one song from a headliner/subliner, and another one from the other artists!

IM SO EXCITED YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND

First... a classic from day 2's headliner, MUSE!!

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

And second, from AlunaGeorge... if you like funky beats and chill/liquid edm, you'll like them! 8D

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Rissa
03-21-2014, 12:50 AM
Man, I wish.
I wish had tons of money to just get one of those epic tents and and damn ugh.
One day, one day.

wilde
03-21-2014, 12:56 AM
Man, I wish.
I wish had tons of money to just get one of those epic tents and and damn ugh.
One day, one day.

Lol! We're not camping, we rented a house out XD Which is more expensive I kno but at least now all us girlz can look ~*~*sexy az hell*~*~*~

LOL okay I kid.
but yeah, coachella is hella expensive. I wanted to cry as I was buying it.... but... fomo............

Rissa
03-21-2014, 01:12 AM
Well damn lucky you.
How much were the houses?
I know the tents were running like 5k last year.

Foxglove
03-21-2014, 01:34 AM
Ugh I love Muse :( Not up for paying a pocketful of cash to camp out in the heat, but yeah, a toooon of my friends go there every year

wilde
03-21-2014, 02:16 AM
Rissa no way 5k for the whole weekend?? That does not sound worth it.... lol :o I'm going with 11 other friends, and it's $1200 for 3 nights at a house that's at the first shuttle stop away! :o
miviresefo lol! I figure that it's with my college friends and it's probably the last event we're all going to be able to go to together. We've all hung out together almost every day for the past 5 years.. and now three of them are moving out of state, and the rest of the group is split on the other side of the state :( :( so bittersweet lol!

Rissa
03-21-2014, 01:58 PM
wilde Haha well yeah they're the safari tents. Because you know that's the most bohemian thing to do is to sleep in a safari tent.
I just looked it up and it's $6500 for 2 people. Bahaha.