PDA

View Full Version : The Sun

Miri
03-16-2014, 03:45 AM
Recently I've been sitting outside in the sun once a day and being aware when I'm outside when the sun hits me. It's hard not to be aware considering where I live.
It's such a wholesome and pleasant feeling, my dog loves it a lot too.

I don't understand how I used to stay inside all the time.. My mood is better, I'll be less white (apparently tan people are considered more attractive) and it really helps to get away from the computer and be outside and enjoy the fucking sun. So mentally refreshing. If I was a vampire tomorrow I would still bask outside.

If you don't enjoy the sun you really should, it's just so nice! So pleasant and lovely.

Cub
03-16-2014, 05:55 AM
Vitamin D also makes increases your immune system!

Naked Gamer
03-16-2014, 06:43 AM
As a night work who works 6pm to 6am I barely see the sun and it's noticeable after a while with your levels not to mention whiter skin complexion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EdenQueen
03-16-2014, 08:32 AM
I'm a vampire. The sun would lead to my doom!!

No, in all seriousness, I too love the feeling of sunbeams. *shakes fist at the overcast skies and snow flurries*

Targaryen
03-16-2014, 09:04 AM
I love the sun. Finally the weather is getting nicer and the sun is do beautiful. I can't wait to go out fishing all the time ^^

Lavendrae
03-16-2014, 11:00 AM
I have v sensitive skin and just being outside in Albania for an hour made my scalp, face, neck, and chest burn. :(
If I skip sunscreen and it's sunny and more than 60 deg F outside, I'm almost guaranteed to burn, which is why I stay inside all the time.
Summer is torture for me.
My eyes aren't used to super bright light either, so I tear up a lot and get headaches.

I wish I enjoyed the sun more.
If I go outside "in the sun", it has to be when it's setting or as it rises. It's less intense then.

baileaf
03-16-2014, 11:18 AM
I have v sensitive skin and just being outside in Albania for an hour made my scalp, face, neck, and chest burn. :(
If I skip sunscreen and it's sunny and more than 60 deg F outside, I'm almost guaranteed to burn, which is why I stay inside all the time.
Summer is torture for me.
My eyes aren't used to super bright light either, so I tear up a lot and get headaches.

I wish I enjoyed the sun more.
If I go outside "in the sun", it has to be when it's setting or as it rises. It's less intense then.

OMG this is me too, Lavvy. It sucks. I would love being in the sun if it didn't burn me so easily. :(

Miri
03-16-2014, 11:33 AM
Awww sorry to hear that. I once had light sensitivity when I had an eye infection and it was so uncomfortable to do anything

Sky
06-02-2014, 01:36 PM
Yeah, a walk outside does do me good sometimes.