PDA

View Full Version : laptop screen broke

Octopus
03-05-2014, 12:09 PM
So this was long time coming

Everyonr always steps on my laptop and just now I accidentally stepped on the very bottom left corner of my dell inspiron. Barely though, to the point where it should not have broken.. I didnt even put weight on it really.

Screen is striped in different shades of grey and I can kinda see my background color..

Any way to fix this?
Anyway to get my files..?

Please
Very please
Help

Naked Gamer
03-05-2014, 12:20 PM
50 shades of grey?

Replacing the screen is easy and simple just take it to your local techy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bsbgales
03-05-2014, 12:26 PM
You could hire a professional to get a new screen if you don't mind spending some money :)

h t x
03-15-2014, 10:38 PM
external screen w/ hdmi cable or vga!

Accelerator
03-16-2014, 01:30 AM
Your info/files are safe in your HDD (:

TreesNut
03-16-2014, 03:28 AM
So this was long time coming

Everyonr always steps on my laptop and just now I accidentally stepped on the very bottom left corner of my dell inspiron. Barely though, to the point where it should not have broken.. I didnt even put weight on it really.

Screen is striped in different shades of grey and I can kinda see my background color..

Any way to fix this?
Anyway to get my files..?

Please
Very please
Help

Sucks for you ! I would be more careful with my belongings and properly place them. Unfortunelaty , you can try to repair your laptop for as little as 99.00 Bycks through the web.

Octopus
03-16-2014, 06:13 AM
Sucks for you ! I would be more careful with my belongings and properly place them. Unfortunelaty , you can try to repair your laptop for as little as 99.00 Bycks through the web.

Thanks but I found a screen for 50$ and I know how to do it after some research :)