PDA

View Full Version : Clraik board pens

Maison
03-02-2014, 08:05 PM
Omg please make these! On neo I have a ton... And it would just be really cool if we could pick our signstures at the bottom instead of constantly changing them!
You should sell them for 2.00$ each
Please consider I think it's a really cool idea probably the smartest thing I thinked all day!

Shinji
03-02-2014, 08:15 PM
Omg please make these! On neo I have a ton... And it would just be really cool if we could pick our signstures at the bottom instead of constantly changing them!
You should sell them for 2.00$ each
Please consider I think it's a really cool idea probably the smartest thing I thinked all day!

if this is going to be a real thing, please make an option to turn them off....
no offense but people are wild with their color, font, and size choices (not saying you) but clearly from the neoboards you can see people who take fonts to an extreme to the point that it takes away from the actual site

Maison
03-02-2014, 08:18 PM
Yes if you mix mine and 666tillhedies idea (why would you name yourself selves that) it would be awesome!

Jordan
03-02-2014, 09:02 PM
if this is going to be a real thing, please make an option to turn them off....
no offense but people are wild with their color, font, and size choices (not saying you) but clearly from the neoboards you can see people who take fonts to an extreme to the point that it takes away from the actual site

Unsure what you mean by this? It would just be like having a normal signature, but you would have two different options. I am sure they would not give any like size increases, or venture from the current signature rules. They would just give you the option to save 2 of them.

Shinji
03-02-2014, 09:11 PM
Unsure what you mean by this? It would just be like having a normal signature, but you would have two different options. I am sure they would not give any like size increases, or venture from the current signature rules. They would just give you the option to save 2 of them.

omg here I was thinking that he was talking about changing the way your font appears (like the part youre reading right now) on the forums color/size/typeface wise

|2eap
03-02-2014, 09:15 PM
take into consideration site bandwidth op
if everyone had two signatures then your inboxes would have to be smaller etc etc

Jordan
03-02-2014, 10:00 PM
take into consideration site bandwidth op
if everyone had two signatures then your inboxes would have to be smaller etc etc

Well there is already a nice large amount of wasted space below the post text. Example below... xD

|2eap
03-02-2014, 10:02 PM
Well there is already a nice large amount of wasted space below the post text. Example below... xD

exactly imagine two signatures for every member.
more uploaded pictures etc etc
we recently went through a sweep of that not too long ago when ck went down from a server overload.

Jordan
03-02-2014, 10:14 PM
exactly imagine two signatures for every member.
more uploaded pictures etc etc
we recently went through a sweep of that not too long ago when ck went down from a server overload.

I know, I was not disagreeing. I think this idea is sort of pointless, especially when there are image rotators out there if you are seriously interested in having different images.

j03
03-02-2014, 10:26 PM
Unfortunately this feature can be abused and found obnoxious by many members. We are choosing to keep the forum posts the way they are now. Everyone is the same. :)

Kylae
03-02-2014, 10:27 PM
YOU ARE NOT A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE. YOU ARE NOT UNIQUE.

Bettser
03-02-2014, 11:06 PM
YOU ARE NOT A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE. YOU ARE NOT UNIQUE.

Fight Club?