PDA

View Full Version : Account situations

Efron
01-28-2012, 08:52 PM
So, my main got frozen :( I cant even go into details until I am sure I can never get it back...but I have a full other main that I can use while I am waiting, great account actually, but I dont have the pin...or access to the email...So that where I would like some help, is their anyone willing to help me find out the pin or access the email? I have no idea what to do other than guess, but I know some of you are extremely smart and could figure out a way to guess the pin and/or email password. I would only want someone at a good rank and trustworthy to help me with the more personal things but please feel free to post suggestions, I really just want this for myself to restart my neo life

kooldude888
01-28-2012, 09:05 PM
i could supply you with a decent account to start over again for free if youd like :)

Efron
01-28-2012, 09:06 PM
i could supply you with a decent account to start over again for free if youd like :)

I would really appreciate that :)!!

Thank you so much!

kooldude888
01-28-2012, 09:10 PM
your very welcome man! i know how it is when you have to start completely over and it sucks :p it wasnt the best account but its a nice one to start over on!

Efron
01-28-2012, 09:15 PM
Now I just need to get Greasemonkey to work now

Solgaleo
01-28-2012, 09:42 PM
Efron Do you want a few shells to have just in case this happens again? I have a few that I don't plan on using :)

Efron
01-28-2012, 09:47 PM
@Efron ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) Do you want a few shells to have just in case this happens again? I have a few that I don't plan on using :)

thanks so much :)!! yes please if you dont mind :)

Kristin
01-28-2012, 11:28 PM
Efron you should talk to jjudd43 he is good at email stuff. :D

victoriamle
01-29-2012, 03:02 PM
Man that sucks. My main got frozen because they said I offered an item that looked like BGC as collat for a suAP....

I never even collected avatars..
but whatever. That's when I started cheating because I needed to buy a main.
Best of luck to you! Hope you get your account back!