PDA

View Full Version : My Past weight loss to date, hard to talk about but I'm going it

Naked Gamer
02-25-2014, 05:38 AM
I lost over 100+ib in 2 months(6months ago), I'm sitting on about 125kg, Was close to 180kg and all this didn't include any working out what so ever and no excess skin either for those wondering.

I used the Keto Diet which is in a nut shell just eating 30carbs a day Maximum Strictly.

I have since stopped dieting and holding my weight at 125kg.

My biggest fall out is take away it's in my head the addiction for it but I try hard that's for sure to avoid it!!

Will be getting Gym membership in 2 days when my pay check hit my bank account XD, I never realised but there are 24hr gyms right near me and since I work nights and sleep during the day here in Aus it works out nicely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Naked Gamer
02-28-2014, 09:10 AM
started going for walks since few days back during the night as i sleep during day hours, starting off small but tonight i went on a longer route and it includes 1 steep ass hill that goes for a while it seemed and it almost killed my fat ass but god i felt good once i pushed myself to the top.

I've been having like 2x 250ml V energy drinks the sugar free ones before going for the walk as a motivator and i think it works really well to keep your heart rate up and keeps me going hard.

Weight update: Haven't lost anything yet but i'm feeling like i got more energy though when i wake up so that's a great sign.

Naked Gamer
03-15-2014, 11:28 PM
I find it funny that people actually use this to bully me just cause i might of upset them wow just wow, I'm 23KG down and with my current weight and height for the first time in quite a few years i'm not classes as obese yay me.

I started walking then days after running and pushing myself harder combine with just having chicken salad wraps using whole egg mayo the weight basically fell off quite fast i was pleasantly surprised, I stopped having cereal in the morning, started having more coffee with artificial sugar and cut back on junk food but i still have it every few days but i watch it though so ill eat less that day normally to not over indulge.

BGH
03-17-2014, 07:30 AM
What's your height n weight atm? Make sure to eat tons of protein, eat oatmeal for breakfasts. If your really want to lose weight don't drink milk with your protein shakes use water. drink TONS of water. Also whts your gym routine like?

april
03-17-2014, 09:46 PM
good job, man! keep up the good work!! :) excited to see your results! i wish i had that motivation that you do, for sure. i've been wanting to lose weight a lot too.
if you need a motivator or want to ~motivate me~ to actually work out & stuff, feel free to pm me!

Rambo
03-19-2014, 12:52 PM
Keep up the good work man! Its great not being fat. (Not to sound rude :uncomfortableness:)

JM999
03-20-2014, 02:27 PM
When you first start exercising (even if its your moderate walk) there will be a plateau where you aren't losing on the scale, but you will be losing inches ... theres tons of muscles that have been dormant throughout the time of inactivity from when you were big so dont let it deter you and good luck!

Naked Gamer
03-20-2014, 02:39 PM
Yeah I already Plateau my weight lose it got me down for a few days, I started cutting sugar right out of my diet, I consume now loads of fruit almost turning completely vegan.
I've been maybe thinking of living semi Vegan but I need too do more research on that

I'm 6'1, 104 ish give or take from 2 days ago when Iast checked.

parakeet
03-20-2014, 09:06 PM
Congratulations! I find your story very inspiring.

Naked Gamer
03-22-2014, 01:06 PM
Congratulations! I find your story very inspiring.

Thanks, I try my best to keep it down as best i can.

For few days now been eating almost only fruit and to begin with i was feeling sluggish probably from the protein drop, Been receiving lots of headaches as well might have something to do with the lack of sugar i would normally have. Been having 1-2 zero sugar energy drinks as well before my run and workout now and it makes a great difference with getting pumped up and into it.

Still losing weight a lot slower now though but its all good, just got under 97Kg today i think that's roughly around 190lb mark i think.

minejustburnedgold
03-24-2014, 01:23 PM
Congratulations! I'm working on getting fit and healthy right now too :) I LOOOVE carbs though ugh

Naked Gamer
03-25-2014, 01:23 AM
minejustburnedgold

Indeed them carbs are so tasty :3 , I've started eating vegan almost just eating fruit mostly, i do have some meats still its hard to cut that out.

congression
03-25-2014, 01:27 AM
congratulations buddy! proud of you :)

i've lost 4kg in 4 weeks just because of uni and have had a gym membership for a year now, but im always too shy to go during peak hours and then i get lazy to go late at night, so basically i waste money on a gym membership that i dont use ...

Naked Gamer
03-25-2014, 01:36 AM
congratulations buddy! proud of you :)

i've lost 4kg in 4 weeks just because of uni and have had a gym membership for a year now, but im always too shy to go during peak hours and then i get lazy to go late at night, so basically i waste money on a gym membership that i dont use ...

Well done indeed!, The laziness lol its a tough one to break and i've also done that i have a gym membership last year but wasted it, Went once and that was it.

Adolfo
03-29-2014, 05:23 AM
You are doing well but i guess you should go for paleo because that is one of those diets which has that much of outcome that will make you achieve your goal.
So yeah mate keep going for it just focus on veggies avoid fried food in terms of fast food as well.

Naked Gamer
03-30-2014, 09:19 PM
Ok this is how slow my metabolism is for 4 days i haven't worked out but still eating the same besides a little alcohol at night for few of those nights and i put 4Kgs on so roughly 8lbs for american peeps FML lmao, I haven't stopped it just had parties and shit i attended so ill get back into it tonight.

Naked Gamer
04-01-2014, 12:58 AM
Congratulations! :)
I actually lost 20 pounds from changing from a normal diet to a vegan diet.
But I decided I miss sushi too much, but my weight has maintained!

Eating healthy really does make a difference and moderation.

I'm semi vegan, i can't do full vegan i've tried so i just have little bits of other stuff to keep me sane XD working well.

DarthD
04-13-2014, 12:37 PM
nice. that's a lot of weight to lose in such a short period of time

Naked Gamer
04-13-2014, 02:12 PM
nice. that's a lot of weight to lose in such a short period of time

I'm able to loose it fast but I gain it back fast too, slow metabolism sucks, I've actually put back on half of it even though I'm eating health it's fucked!