PDA

View Full Version : What are some working/active NC value guides?

Cassie
12-19-2011, 08:14 PM
Do you know of any?^^

Kylae
12-19-2011, 08:20 PM
Here's one that's not too bad, just doesn't have everything - [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Candycoxx
12-19-2011, 08:33 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Zane
12-19-2011, 11:00 PM
Also you need to know that ~Chippary sometime over values items and ~pride sometimes undervalue certain items these are mainly the new items.

DarkAngel
12-19-2011, 11:58 PM
Not really...

Who says that Chippary has overvalued items is a buyer.

IMO, it's the real price.

About Pride, its the buyer's guide. As you said, it has undervalued items.

At the end, is your choice about wich one to use, but I suggest to compare prices and set a price

Cassie
12-21-2011, 07:41 PM
Thanks everyone for your help! It's appreciated^^

Zane
12-21-2011, 10:05 PM
That's just what I heard from some people. Someone also said that the owner even admits that a some may be overvalued slightly (not sure if that's true) because she based trades on retired to retired item trades more than customs which means the value can be a bit higher than normal. She also states something like that in the disclaimer on her page that she based it on retired:retired and not customs. But I do agree that hers is closer to the real price for most of the items. I just wished she adjust the items more when they come out of season but that's pretty difficult to do when everyone is following the guides as law.

I always end up making a value board or fair trade board though since people can get a better idea of the current value.